WVU..................WHY?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran
Why did you change your posting persona?

This has nothing to do with if you would have paid the money or not.

I just dont like your new style even if you would have lost the bet and paid 14K.

I can only read so many look at me threads.

Why not go back to your other personality back when you were a great poster?

You are the Andruw Jones of the posting forums.
Once great, but great no longer.

This is constructive critisim.

I want you to get back to your old ways.

The old WVU was one of my favorite posters of all-time.
The new WVU is unreadable.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: WVU..................WHY?

dont read my posts. I really wont lose any sleep. Get back to that poker challenge so I can win another hundy

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

dont read my posts. I really wont lose any sleep. Get back to that poker challenge so I can win another hundy

Im reading them less and less everyday.

When are you going to put up your $1000?
And how do I get confirmation on this?

CHOPTALK,

Ever hear of "projection?"

You haven't posted here in 11 days but you claim to notice a change in WVU?

I click on WVU threads just as fast as I can...:cheers

Believe me, I am here a lot more than you to witness the quality posting that he contributes...

No offense, but I don't agree at all...

Have a nice day,

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

Im reading them less and less everyday.

When are you going to put up your $1000?
And how do I get confirmation on this?

Oh so now you want to require that I post up. I asked earlier and you said we didnt need to do this. That is fine. Send your $100 to Mofo and I will send the grand.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Oh so now you want to require that I post up. I asked earlier and you said we didnt need to do this. That is fine. Send your $100 to Mofo and I will send the grand.

Never said it was not a requirement, do I need to bump up the post where I said I will play a few games before I leave town then once I come back we can both post up the money for the contest?

If you dont remember I can post the link.

Who are YOU going to send the $1000 to?

WVU

EOG Master

I will send it to Mofo. Let me know when your hundy has been sent. Yes go ahead and bump away.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

add this post to the growing list of lies.

Show me where I ever said that and I will give you your $100 right now.

WVU

EOG Master

Choptalk, just send the fucking money and I will do the same. I preferred to have it upfront, especially since you got off to a shitty start just like last time.

If you want to cancel the bet I would be glad to let you out of it for $75. Let me know

:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1337615 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>CHOPTALK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1337615", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1337615 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: WVU's Poker Challenge '08...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I will kick this off right now if you want

Do I really need to send the $100
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / message -->

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1337629 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>WVU<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1337629", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1337629 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: WVU's Poker Challenge '08...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by CHOPTALK
I will kick this off right now if you want

Do I really need to send the $100

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If I did not know better, then I would not trust me to pay the $1000 so yes you need to post up as will I.

Can we wait until after prymetyme gives it a shot?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I was talking about my $100.

IF you cant trust me for $100, you have issues.

$1000 from you is a different story.

WVU

EOG Master

I was talking about my $100.

IF you cant trust me for $100, you have issues.

$1000 from you is a different story.

If I am posting up so are you. We already went through this. Let me know who you are sending the $100 postup to.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I think he laid out the ground work chop. Post up the money and he will also. Game over.

WVU

EOG Master

And please don't accuse me of lying. I am not the one who posted a fake ticket and then tried to lie my way out of it and try to blame another innocent poster. That was inexcusable

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I think he laid out the ground work chop. Post up the money and he will also. Game over.

I have no problem posting up.

LAPDANCE posted up his 1K thinking that WVU did the same thing.
Come to find out WVU never posted up.

Not going to take the chance of getting freerolled.

I think the person putting up the most money should put up first, then I will put up my $100.

Give me proof that $1000 is put up and I will do the same.

WVU

EOG Master

I have no problem posting up.

LAPDANCE posted up his 1K thinking that WVU did the same thing.
Come to find out WVU never posted up.

Not going to take the chance of getting freerolled.

I think the person putting up the most money should put up first, then I will put up my $100.

Give me proof that $1000 is put up and I will do the same.

Wrong. Lapdance knew I wasn't posting up.

WVU

EOG Master

$1000 is on its way to Mofo by mail. I just put it in the mailbox.

WVU

EOG Master

When MOFOME tells me that he has the $1000, I will send $100 his way and finish the contest.

Are you sure you don't want the $75 buyout? You will easily lose $500 more trying to finish this. Looking forward to watching you make a fool of yourself once again.

Oh and good luck
:rolleyes:

dville

EOG Enthusiast

wvu wont say this but he feels guilty about what went down with lapdance. no way he would've paid if he lost. got a bad rap on rx and ran over here. attention whore like WVU, cant live without being noticed now. on a internet gambling forum of all places. how sad.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

And please don't accuse me of lying. I am not the one who posted a fake ticket and then tried to lie my way out of it and try to blame another innocent poster. That was inexcusable

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l:+excited-:+excited-:+textinb3

Now theirs the old WVU..:+textinb3:+textinb3

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

wvu wont say this but he feels guilty about what went down with lapdance. no way he would've paid if he lost. got a bad rap on rx and ran over here. attention whore like WVU, cant live without being noticed now. on a internet gambling forum of all places. how sad.

You nailed it sir. Truly pathetic.