Betjam contest re-open??? Red Sox/Yanks now starting at 9pm

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Could the contest get re-opend for those who were busy and couldnt get their picks in? The game is in a raid delay and is said to be started at 9pm EST now....

12io4j2w90

Re: Betjam contest re-open??? Red Sox/Yanks now starting at 9pm

Maybe if you are the first to enter next week, others will have the opportunity to copy your picks.

Thanks Sport.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Maybe if you are the first to enter next week, others will have the opportunity to copy your picks.

Thanks Sport.

share, this is the 2nd time i have seen u mention this :cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

you are a douchebag... i didnt copy anyones picks dumbass.

Cutoff was 7:50 PM EST

From looking at your posts, you've basically been here all day. I posted the contest more than 6 1/2 hours before scheduled cut-off. You had plenty of time to make your picks.

The only reason the thread was still open was because I hadn't made it back home in time to close the thread.

This isn't the first time you've copied PO69's or someone else's picks, except you'll change the tiebreaker and/or one prop

5 star bomb

EOG Master

why not re-open it to posters who missed out on the fun contest? Game doesnt start for another 30 min..... You mods sure like to abuse your authority often

Blondie

EOG Master

why not re-open it to posters who missed out on the fun contest? Game doesnt start for another 30 min..... You mods sure like to abuse your authority often

Since when is following the rules that are CLEARLY stated an abuse of power :+clueless

That's Mr. Dumbass to you son and don't forget it.

The name is Dumass

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMe3WDmxBEI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMe3WDmxBEI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:+textinb3

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

No, if we were doing that, YOU WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN ANY further betjamaica contests, for cheating in the past...copying posters picks repeatedly.....ruining the spirit of the FREE CONTESTS that our sponsors supply.....maybe poeple shouldnt take them for granted and be more appreciative of them..

I would let it go if i were you....

PO69

EOG Master

5star, even I would not have asked this shit!

Your pick today doesnt even count since it was past the deadline

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bump!

so 5 star tell us what u really think of the mods

mods, tell us what u really think of 5star

sl55

EOG Veteran

common sense would be to pay off your debts :hangt
Since the rules CLEARLY state that you must have wagered 100 in the past week,common sense would dictate that this broke crybaby is still gambling when he owes a debt.Makes all his post about not getting enough hours and cc debt obsolete.