5 Star buddie! When will we at least get a glimpse of you?

Journeyman

EOG Master
A photo or something?

I'm sure many would like a glimpse of the guy with as much going for himself as you, all those 9's you have knocked off and your many physical prowess feats...

Can you post a picture like Quebb did?

:+whipping

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: 5 Star buddie! When will we at least get a glimpse of you?

Maybe one of these days sure. I dont have a cam though. Dont take pics really...

Journeyman

EOG Master

what are my many physical prowess feats?

all those strength feats and the future fighting career :cheers

curious to see just how much of a stud we have the fortune to post with.12io4j2w90

yeah ive always kinda wondered what he looked like too...i think its good to put a face on people in these forums...

you ppl should be proud of yourselves...im not scared to post a picture!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

all those strength feats and the future fighting career :cheers

curious to see just how much of a stud we have the fortune to post with.12io4j2w90

I can see thru your sarcasm.... I was doing MMA training for fun and to get into better shape. It was a beginner course, nothing too serious. I never ever once said I had a future fighting career? Now you are just making stuff up... And I never said I had many strength feats? I have said I was a very good athlete in my day... that is about it? I am not the one bragging how much I lift in the weight room like yourself and others....

:rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

don't get defensive, I am genuinely curious!

damn!

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah ive always kinda wondered what he looked like too...i think its good to put a face on people in these forums...

you ppl should be proud of yourselves...im not scared to post a picture!

word:pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hahaha i just spit out my drink when i read this thread 91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

don't get defensive, I am genuinely curious!

damn!

I am not getting defensive... just obvious your being sarcastic. And you are making things up also. Never said I had a fighting career, and dont remember bragging about any strength prowess? That is all im saying

PO69

EOG Master

Tuckman, is that TIMETOPAY in your avatar???

I figured that was him when he found out that he was not the father of the twins!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am not getting defensive... just obvious your being sarcastic. And you are making things up also. Never said I had a fighting career, and dont remember bragging about any strength prowess? That is all im saying

FWIW I wasn't being sarcasting kid...damn.

You have mentioned strength feats and banging 9s right and left, that's all....see Quebb's post.:rolleyes:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

5 star, just post a picture of you and that girl in the avatar so these people will quiet down. after all, you hit it so surely she'll take a photo with you.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star, just post a picture of you and that girl in the avatar so these people will quiet down. after all, you hit it so surely she'll take a photo with you.

show me where i said "I hit it" or anything even similar to that.... you will be looking a long time bc I never once said that

Journeyman

EOG Master

Just thought this could get you over on the haters...and prove you're not TheManeJ guy.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

show me where i said "I hit it" or anything even similar to that.... you will be looking a long time bc I never once said that

Didn't you tell people on SBR that she was your girlfriend (or went out with her), until Gyno called you out?

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 star I am sorry this was taken out of context, would be cool to see ya, that's all...was I busting your balls a little ? yes but you are always busting mine....

I am still curious and I'm sure others are as well.

go CUBS. :)

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star I am sorry this was taken out of context, would be cool to see ya, that's all...was I busting your balls a little ? yes but you are always busting mine....

I am still curious and I'm sure others are as well.

go CUBS. :)

not mad at all... just obvious sarcasm from ya. No big deal