$100 Trivia Question Contest from LinesMover.com

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: $100 Trivia Question Contest from LinesMover.com

tommy maddox
tommy maddox
tommy maddox

youngest drafted - maybe but i don't recall him playing too much behind elway. you might be right on age - but playing is another story

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

guys you can stop guessing...its Tommy MAddox

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Maddox figured his big contract hurt him early in his career. He was the Broncos' No. 1 draft choice in 1992 after leaving UCLA after his sophomore season. He was supposed to be the next John Elway, but it didn't work out that way. He started four games as a rookie -- "I was the youngest quarterback ever to start in the NFL -- 21 years, 1 month" -- then didn't start another game until he joined the New Jersey Red Dogs of the Arena Football League last year

Maybe allow multiple guesses this one time since it wasn't clear there were rules saying otherwise? oij213490

We appreciate the generosity either way...

We did, in an earlier post, when the question first came up. :cheers

Maddox figured his big contract hurt him early in his career. He was the Broncos' No. 1 draft choice in 1992 after leaving UCLA after his sophomore season. He was supposed to be the next John Elway, but it didn't work out that way. He started four games as a rookie -- "I was the youngest quarterback ever to start in the NFL -- 21 years, 1 month" -- then didn't start another game until he joined the New Jersey Red Dogs of the Arena Football League last year

"played pro football"

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

he started in the NFL.

..is this some CFL or Pro womens football league trivia action?? that would be pretty funny

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i think Peter Brady had a dream he was the Jets QB in a Brady Bunch episode..maybe what 13 years old?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

TTP you need to list the WFL players or USFL its not an NFL guy, your list is worthless, ..list CFL also..and ARena League..was there a player in the game today for example that has this??

It could be some young guy that played one play at QB that normally played another position

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP you need to list the WFL players or USFL its not an NFL guy, your list is worthless, ..list CFL also..and ARena League..was there a player in the game today for example that has this??

try thats it for me

he aint on that list i am done done done 12io4j2w90

Starting to feel guilty.

May need to post a hint or two in a few minutes. 12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

I asked you if the answer could be a CFL player