Donte Whitner Guarentees Buffalo Bills will make playoffs

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Buffalo Bills strong safety Donte Whitner has one of the brightest futures of any NFL player. He's already started 29 games in his career, and he's only 22 years old. I like him a lot.

So that's why, while I'd consider this type of statement to be over the top coming from some players, I kind of like it from Whitner:
When asked if he expects the Bills to make the playoffs, Whitner makes it clear how serious he is. "Do I expect us to make the playoffs?" he says. "I'm guaranteeing it.
That's what Whitner said to Clifton Brown of The Sporting News in a story that portrays Whitner as one of the league's smartest and hardest-working young players, not to mention as a mentor to Bills rookie Leodis McKelvin, who is only a month younger than Whitner but is much less experienced.

I don't know if I'm ready to buy into Whitner's guarantee, but I do know that I like his confidence. It sure seems like a long time ago that people were criticizing the Bills for drafting him.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: Donte Whitner Guarentees Buffalo Bills will make playoffs

the bills have a very good defense.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Bet all you can afford on the Bills.........you guys all know that guarantees don't fail.....after all, they wouldn't be guarantees if they did, right?

mofome

Banned

I remember when this kid was being recruited. Great player, but not ready to be talking like this. We'll see soon enough.

:pop:

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i think one of the main issue with buffalo will be quarterback.since kelly left they haven't had much luck...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i think one of the main issue with buffalo will be quarterback.since kelly left they haven't had much luck...

ill tell you what.... I saw a lot of Bills games last year bc of my roommate who was from Buff and watched them every sunday. Trent Edwards really really impressed me. I think that kid is the real deal. He seemed to always make great decisions with the ball and he should only get better... we'll see

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I remember when this kid was being recruited. Great player, but not ready to be talking like this. We'll see soon enough.

:pop:

Yea I remember the Bills getting ripped bad for taking Whitner 7th or 8th overall and he has totally panned out. Very good young player, I agree though not sure he should be talking yet. I like his confidence though

mofome

Banned

Yea I remember the Bills getting ripped bad for taking Whitner 7th or 8th overall and he has totally panned out. Very good young player, I agree though not sure he should be talking yet. I like his confidence though

OSU has another DB who will be going in the top 10 next year.

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

who do you think will take the reins at QB in buffalo next year...

losman or edwards.

i think there will be a QB controversy this year before the smoke clears in buffalo.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

who do you think will take the reins at QB in buffalo next year...

losman or edwards.

i think there will be a QB controversy this year before the smoke clears in buffalo.

Edwards for sure... dont even think it will be a debate imo, He showed way too much promise in the 2nd half last year and Losman has had enough chances