Off to get more physically fit for a bit

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Off to get more physically fit for a bit

:LMAO
Sucks that the place I am doesn't have a gym or anything so I am stuck with push-ups and working out at an away from home terminal once or twice a week if I am lucky. Hard to get rid of my winter not able to do shit pounds that way. 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

:LMAO
Sucks that the place I am doesn't have a gym or anything so I am stuck with push-ups and working out at an away from home terminal once or twice a week if I am lucky. Hard to get rid of my winter not able to do shit pounds that way. 2938u4ji23

are you able to eat decently with your schedule?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Give me 5 sets of something you normally wouldn't do :) and report back later what it was.

You are now inspired .

mofome

Banned

Give me 5 sets of something you normally wouldn't do :) and report back later what it was.

You are now inspired .

We need to meet up this winter somewhere and make a youtube lifting vid. That would get a reply or six.

Journeyman

EOG Master

We need to meet up this winter somewhere and make a youtube lifting vid. That would get a reply or six.

Ya think? :houra

BRB, excuse me Vince McMahon is on line one. :+textinb3

diogee

are you able to eat decently with your schedule?
Yeah I prepare my own food and never eat out so I eat decent when at home and just cook enough to get me by for a couple of days but right now I am living in a hotel 200 miles from home with nothing but a fridge and microwave so it makes it a little more difficult. Just plenty of fruits, veggies, beans, eggs, peanut butter, and tuna for right now since it is easy food. Just unreal that there is no where to workout in this shithole. I will probably end up buying some dumbbells before long...nearest place is nearly 100 miles away. :+frustrat

mofome

Banned

Yeah I prepare my own food and never eat out so I eat decent when at home and just cook enough to get me by for a couple of days but right now I am living in a hotel 200 miles from home with nothing but a fridge and microwave so it makes it a little more difficult. Just plenty of fruits, veggies, beans, eggs, peanut butter, and tuna for right now since it is easy food. Just unreal that there is no where to workout in this shithole. I will probably end up buying some dumbbells before long...nearest place is nearly 100 miles away. :+frustrat

holy shit man. Completely different world man.

2938u4ji23

diogee

holy shit man. Completely different world man.

2938u4ji23
Yeah it blows here...the shit part is I doubt I get to go home until late August to early September with how short handed they are here. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Yeah it blows here...the shit part is I doubt I get to go home until late August to early September with how short handed they are here. 2348ji23e

these are things i could never understand. if i traveled 100 miles i could go to many major cities, pass 100000 gyms, and get to the Chesapeake Bay.

:+clueless

i admire your ability to do what you do. I could not.

you already know...i was going to hit the gym after work today but i was too lazy...have to make up for it tomorrow now...

as for the beer drinking...every weekend starting wednesday brothah!!!