tiger is astounding

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: tiger is astounding

The sun will rise tomorrow......

Both statements are axiomatic.

if we ignored axioms on this board, the only posts would be full-on shockers, n'est-ce pas? i try to contribute a bit even tho my insights may not rock the planet. without those, i'd have shit.

if we ignored axioms on this board, the only posts would be full-on shockers, n'est-ce pas? i try to contribute a bit even tho my insights may not rock the planet. without those, i'd have shit.

n'est-ce pas - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

<DD class=hwrd>n'est?ce pas? </DD><DT class=pron>Pronunciation: <DD class=pron>\nes-p?\ </DD><DT class=func>Function: <DD class=func>foreign term </DD><DT class=ety>Etymology: <DD class=ety>French </DD><DD class=ety> </DD>: isn't it so?

I had to look it up as well...........:smokesmal

janus

EOG Dedicated

Been busy at the gym (trying to lose 15-20lbs) and taking on a new venture that has kept me jammed up. Other than that, all is well!

You?

busy too.

coffee supply biz & running a hedge fund. jammed up is a concept i'm familiar with. good luck in the new venture, my man.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Greatest athlete in the world today and the bullshit that golfers aint
athletes is bullshit

Tiger was the strongest lb for lb athlete in the history of Standford
athletics

Guy has been THE BEST in his sport at progressive levels for coming
up on nearly TWO DECADES

The gap between Tiger and #2 is GREATER than the gap between #2 and
#1300 in the world !!! .... YES ... YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!!

Nearly 44% of his starts on the PGA tour have been Top 3 or better ...

He will retire with the Majors record ... low 72 hole score in all 4 Majors (tied with May in PGA) and has a legit shot at Snead's career win
record

Enjoy it .... screw that noise that records are made to be broken ... we
wont see it in our lifetime and NO ONE out there is dominating in the junior
or college ranks like Woods did growing up

janus

EOG Dedicated

Greatest athlete in the world today and the bullshit that golfers aint
athletes is bullshit

Tiger was the strongest lb for lb athlete in the history of Standford
athletics

Guy has been THE BEST in his sport at progressive levels for coming
up on nearly TWO DECADES

The gap between Tiger and #2 is GREATER than the gap between #2 and
#1300 in the world !!! .... YES ... YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!!

Nearly 44% of his starts on the PGA tour have been Top 3 or better ...

He will retire with the Majors record ... low 72 hole score in all 4 Majors (tied with May in PGA) and has a legit shot at Snead's career win
record

Enjoy it .... screw that noise that records are made to be broken ... we
wont see it in our lifetime and NO ONE out there is dominating in the junior
or college ranks like Woods did growing up

lawsy, i like having 'anti-gwb' on my side, comes correct.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

how many guys here are the best at their jobs? give me a personal trainor and all the time in the world to practice and play and anyone can be great (not the best). golf is not a physical sport, unlike most sports. tiger is the best but he is the best because he was given the chance by his parents....if only more parents paid as much attention to their children, the wordld would be a bettter place. props to tiger's parents.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I know absolutely nothing about golf.

Is this stuff over? Did tiger win, or is there one more day of play?

janus

EOG Dedicated

how many guys here are the best at their jobs? give me a personal trainor and all the time in the world to practice and play and anyone can be great (not the best). golf is not a physical sport, unlike most sports. tiger is the best but he is the best because he was given the chance by his parents....if only more parents paid as much attention to their children, the wordld would be a bettter place. props to tiger's parents.

no shit, brother. parents, whatever, it worked. instead of you fucks trying to break it down, recognize and pay some fucking atention. if you need evidence , watch an open. otherwise QUIT RAISING FUCKING MORONS, and you might get it.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Originally Posted by cassiusclay

I guess that I may be in the minority here, but I could not disagree more with this statement. There are not that many people in the world who can be great in golf. I know many great players, who can shoot around even, and they could not even sniff the PGA Tour no matter how much they tried. The difference between a pro and a scratch golfer is a huge amount.