More good news for the McCriminal camp ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
John McCain's presidential campaign is blasting a New York Times report that his campaign manager once worked for a Kremlin-backed politician, and that McCain likely knew of his efforts.

The McCain campaign is strongly denying the paper's reporting that in 2005, a White House National Security Council staffer called John McCain's Senate office to complain that Rick Davis, at the time a GOP lobbyist, was "undercutting American policy on Ukraine" by lobbying for a Kremlin-backed politician, Viktor Yanukovich, the paper reported.

The Bush White House -- and McCain – opposed Yanukovich, whom the United States and others had accused of election fraud, and benefiting from violence and intimidation towards journalists.

The story also raises the possibility that Davis may have violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, a 1938 anti-espionage law requiring all agents of foreign powers to register with the U.S. government and disclose their activities. Davis never filed -- though according to the campaign, of course, he had no reason to do so.

ABC News: Alleged Russia Ties Entangle McCain Aide
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Re: More good news for the McCriminal camp ...

Lets see....mmmm.....which is worse..........
someone that has worked with/for a Russian politician OR

Being an admirer and friend of someone that who is a known
terrorist and whose wife helped rob a brinks truck?

Ayers was a Weatherman, and was resident in a Greenwich Village townhouse where his lovely group was working on a bomb intended to kill army personnel at Fort Dix in 1970. Fortunately, the device destroyed the Greenwich Village townhouse where it was being assembled and killed three of the bomb assemblers instead of innocents. Ayers and his companion-wife, Bernadine Dohrn, went on the lam, and while she was sent to jail in connection with a Brinks truck robbery a decade later

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Obama was 8 yrs old when that shit went down

Ayers was never convicted

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

So Obama is guilty by association of having been connected to the Weathermen at age 8 ....

Read Ayers bio (I assume you can) /// He is a distinguished professor at a major University and has contributed a lot to the field of education

The Woods Fund is a foundation that supports grassroots change efforts... Its an admirable foundation.

So Obama is guilty by association of having been connected to the Weathermen at age 8 ....

Read Ayers bio (I assume you can) /// He is a distinguished professor at a major University and has contributed a lot to the field of education

The Woods Fund is a foundation that supports grassroots change efforts... Its an admirable foundation.

I have already asked you to show me the contribution he has made?
And make it one that has improved test scores as the national average
has gone down on achievement test every year for over 20 years.
You never have and never will
AYERS IS A TEACHERS UNION WONDER BOY WHO IS A WASTE OF SPACE.

AND I DONT CARE IF OBAMA WASN"T BORN YET. HE SHOULD NOT CONSORT WITH WITH PEOPLE.
Next he will be naming Charles Manson to be in charge of human rights
:LMAO

ya mean like McCain associating with Jack Abramoff?

ya mean like McCain being part of the Keating 5?

Ya mean like McCain associating with Charles Black?

This sums up McCain:

YouTube - John McCain's Lobbyist Friends

Any of those people associated with people that bombed
federal buildings?
Real bad examples but you are trying real hard for obama resco
slum lord fan. Keep up the effort. I give you an A for effort. F for content.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Abramoff is ONLY GOING TO PRISON ....

Ayers WAS NOT convicted!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

But his WIFE WAS and read about how he SUPPORTS her and
says they wish THEY had done more damage!
:doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ...

and George Bush sleeps with a woman who killed a human being

Damn ... that "association" game does suck !!

Lets see....mmmm.....which is worse..........
someone that has worked with/for a Russian politician OR

Being an admirer and friend of someone that who is a known
terrorist and whose wife helped rob a brinks truck?

Ayers was a Weatherman, and was resident in a Greenwich Village townhouse where his lovely group was working on a bomb intended to kill army personnel at Fort Dix in 1970. Fortunately, the device destroyed the Greenwich Village townhouse where it was being assembled and killed three of the bomb assemblers instead of innocents. Ayers and his companion-wife, Bernadine Dohrn, went on the lam, and while she was sent to jail in connection with a Brinks truck robbery a decade later

I would like to read more, do you have a link to the source?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He and Mr. Obama served together on the nine-member board of the Woods Fund, a Chicago nonprofit, for three years beginning in 1999, and they have also appeared jointly on two academic panels, one in 1997 and another in 2001. Mr. Ayers, who was never convicted in the Weather Underground bombings, is now a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

SEN. OBAMA: George, but this is an example of what I'm talking about.
This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.

And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense, George.

The fact is, is that I'm also friendly with Tom Coburn, one of the most conservative Republicans in the United States Senate, who during his campaign once said that it might be appropriate to apply the death penalty to those who carried out abortions.

Do I need to apologize for Mr. Coburn's statements? Because I certainly don't agree with those either.

So this kind of game, in which anybody who I know, regardless of how flimsy the relationship is, is somehow -- somehow their ideas could be attributed to me -- I think the American people are smarter than that. They're not going to suggest somehow that that is reflective of my views, because it obviously isn't

He and Mr. Obama served together on the nine-member board of the Woods Fund, a Chicago nonprofit, for three years beginning in 1999, and they have also appeared jointly on two academic panels, one in 1997 and another in 2001. Mr. Ayers, who was never convicted in the Weather Underground bombings, is now a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

SEN. OBAMA: George, but this is an example of what I'm talking about.
This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.

And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense, George.

The fact is, is that I'm also friendly with Tom Coburn, one of the most conservative Republicans in the United States Senate, who during his campaign once said that it might be appropriate to apply the death penalty to those who carried out abortions.

Do I need to apologize for Mr. Coburn's statements? Because I certainly don't agree with those either.

So this kind of game, in which anybody who I know, regardless of how flimsy the relationship is, is somehow -- somehow their ideas could be attributed to me -- I think the American people are smarter than that. They're not going to suggest somehow that that is reflective of my views, because it obviously isn't

how weak is that, so I guess McCain is cool since he is buddies with
Ted killer kennedy and several other libs.
:doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I think you yapping about Ayers is sad when Bush has killed and raped
hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis

Bush makes Ayers look like the Next Pope

I think you yapping about Ayers is sad when Bush has killed and raped
hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis

Bush makes Ayers look like the Next Pope

I'm not a supporter of W Ritalin boy. I have told you that before.
BUT, not matter if one commits a single act of violence or acts
as W, I would not associate with either.
I admire NO MAN OF WOMAN that makes attempts to bomb places
like Fort Dix.
I'm sure you worship Ayes and his buddies for that.

They were never prosecuted for their involvement with the 25 bombings the Weather Underground claimed; charges were dropped because of improper FBI surveillance.

Wow, they got off on a technicality. Guess you will throw them
a parade tomorrow.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ayers aint the issue as NO ONE give a shit

Bush has this country in the middle of a lake with ice melting quickly

Americans dont give a shit about Ayers or Wright .... they are hurting
in many areas and their frustration will reflect with a complete GOP
bloodbath come the 1st Tuesday in November

THE GOP BLEW IT ... THEY HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and I am sure all the folks in California who got screwed by Enron and the
actions of McCain "economic advisor" Phil Gramm are loving to see that
combo in place

The Republicans would vote for Charlie Manson if he had an R next to his
name

and I am sure all the folks in California who got screwed by Enron and the
actions of McCain "economic advisor" Phil Gramm are loving to see that
combo in place

The Republicans would vote for Charlie Manson if he had an R next to his
name

and you would vote for the devil if he had a (D)
oh wait.........Barack - Devil DAMN

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Obama is the lesser of the 2 evils at this stage ... this country cant afford
4 more years of failed Bush policies and sure the hell cant financially afford
a war that has accomplised nothing

I wanted to see Paul early on do some damage but the Media shot down
that idea ASAP