Re: Sen. Martinez Calls Out Dick Cheney?s Lie On Oil Drilling Off Coast Of Cuba

Dawg: Stop it!!

Dick Cheney is a great American and for you to use a forum to trash
the finest VP this country has ever seen if low even for you

Scarface is Holy .... Scarface is Honorable

mr merlin

EOG Master

I think the issue is why not find out if there is oil there, and if there is whats so special about florida that we shouldnt produce it if we find it?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I say let me drill Katherine Harris as a "tuneup"

I think the issue is why not find out if there is oil there, and if there is whats so special about florida that we shouldnt produce it if we find it?

Because lack of Oil Supply is not the main problem:

"How to explain the oil price? Why is it so high? Are we running out? Are supplies disrupted, or is the high price a reflection of oil company greed or OPEC greed. Are Chavez and the Saudis conspiring against us? In my opinion, the two biggest factors in oil's high price are the weakness in the US dollar's exchange value and the liquidity that the Federal Reserve is pumping out."

http://www.counterp unch.org/ roberts06112008. html

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dawg:

there aint enough vaseline to go around with the crew that is in charge
of the wheel

I really think that Americans are waking up to realize that trampling all over the globe will have it's consequences.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

As Fllorida's biggest economic stimulus is TOURISM,beaches,clean ocean, clean coasts,etc. ONLY an ASSHOLE LIKE YOU,MERLIN-WOULD DRILL RIGHT UP IT'S ASS TO FIND AN OUNCE OF OIL!!! How about we drill next door to your shack??? ALL of you right-wing fucks are the same"PROFITS UBER ALES" Just fuck over America's 4th lagest state .....oh , you Repukes ALREADY did that!!! Get lost,asshole!!

mr merlin

EOG Master

As Fllorida's biggest economic stimulus is TOURISM,beaches,clean ocean, clean coasts,etc. ONLY an ASSHOLE LIKE YOU,MERLIN-WOULD DRILL RIGHT UP IT'S ASS TO FIND AN OUNCE OF OIL!!! How about we drill next door to your shack??? ALL of you right-wing fucks are the same"PROFITS UBER ALES" Just fuck over America's 4th lagest state .....oh , you Repukes ALREADY did that!!! Get lost,asshole!!
I hardly think drilling 50 or 100 miles offshore is "drilling up the tourists ass", I havn't heard too much lately about large oil spills from all the drilling in the gulf - have you?
i enjoy your instant use of terms like "asshole" as soon as someone disagrees with you, still counting them kruggerrands? For a jew you sure are stupid, I guess your the exception that proves the rule.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I was KIND when I left it at ASSHOLE,ASSHOLE!!!For a dumb goy, you are typical- moronic,simple-minded, racist, anti-semetic and an ASSHOLE!! That's YOU'RE not your-and you're also somewhat illiterate!!!!And in closing,go Fuck yourself, too!!!!IS ASSWIPE BETTER???

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I have so many in the vault I can't count that high-what did YOU do to prepare for YOUR financial future as the Iraq war approached-ask for overtime at that "greeter" job at Wal-Mart??Fuck off, asshole!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master

ladies and gentleman of the jury - I rest my case!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

--Listen you piece of turd-what does me being JEWISH have to do with drilling off Florida's coast-That's the point here-you fucking piece of shit!!! I rest MY case-you're an anti -semetic dirt bag illiterate moron-just admit the truth!!!How's that greeter's job over at Wal-Mart??? Up to minimum wage yet-get a raise for the war??? ASSHOLE!! I'm sure I give more to charity every year than you earn-and I give it all to the IDF-Israeli Defense Forces-the only ones in the world who know how to find and kill Arab terrorists!!! In closing, go fuck yourself-you and the "JURY"!!!!

Last edited:

LOL, don't act like Florida is the state of pristine land and water.
Lake Okeechobee is almost a septic tank. I've eaten enough fish out
of there to know. That people like Martinez come up acting like
they have any real concern for the waters of Florida while
the Everglades and the lakes of Florida get a boatload or chemicals
and fertilizers dumped in them daily is a big joke.
The Lykes brothers along with many others like Florida power
do more to harm the ocean(via run-off) already than drilling off the coast would
ever do barring a MAJOR accident.

While the fact is that as far as we can see, no drilling has taken place BUT,
as Michael Moore would tell you, Castro and Cuba surely don't lie thus
the reports out of Cuba saying they have agreements with China to explore
and drill for oil has to be true.
So should be wait till they drill first? Do Norway and England have
huge issues and problems drilling offshore?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Lake Okechobee is INLAND, you dolt-NOT on the coast-and thanks to the Repukes who won't fund it correctly, it IS a cesspool!! The Everglades Restoration Act funding was voted DOWN by your pal McNUTS!! He just made a bigger fool of himself than usual when he came to FL.-and had no idea what he was talking about-as usual!!! And neither do you-Look at a map for once in your life!!!Lake O has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SUBJECT-YOU MIGHT HAS WELL HAVE BROUGHT UP LONDON BRIDGE-MORON!!!

Last edited:

Lake Okechobee is INLAND, you dolt-NOT on the coast-and thanks to the Repukes who won't fund it correctly, it IS a cesspool!! The Everglades Restoration Act funding was voted DOWN by your pal McNUTS!! He just made a bigger fool of himself than usual when he came to FL.-and had no idea what he was talking about-as usual!!! And neither do you-Look at a map for once in your life!!!

Hey DOLT HEAD, I KNOW WHERE OKECHOBEE IS DO YOU?
THE REFERENCE WAS MADE TO SHOW THE LACK OF CONCERN ABOUT
THE ENVIRONMENT IN FLORIDA.........ALSO, Florida is much more concerned
about over building than environment and WATER RUN OFF that you know NOTHING about as water flows from lakes to creeks to rivers to OCEANS, you know, kind of how the Gulf has all those dead zones from the runoffs via the Mississippi River.
SO GO SOMEWHERE AND TAKE SOME CLASSES ON THE ENVIRONMENT BUT IF YOU WANNA START DOING THE ONLY THING YOU APPEAR TO BE GOOD AT, CALLING NAMES, JUST REMEMBER SHIT FOR BRAINS, I CAN DO IT ALL
DAY LONG.
and just to help you out one more time.... water flows into as well as
OUT OF THE LAKE AND THAT WATER MAKES IT'S WAY TO THE OCEAN
:+signss13-

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Lake Okechobee is INLAND, you dolt-NOT on the coast-and thanks to the Repukes who won't fund it correctly, it IS a cesspool!! The Everglades Restoration Act funding was voted DOWN by your pal McNUTS!! He just made a bigger fool of himself than usual when he came to FL.-and had no idea what he was talking about-as usual!!! And neither do you-Look at a map for once in your life!!!Lake O has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SUBJECT-YOU MIGHT HAS WELL HAVE BROUGHT UP LONDON BRIDGE-MORON!!!

HEY DUMBASS, IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER
TO CLEAN UP THE STATE OF FLORIDA'S NASTY & POLLUTED LAKES.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thats right

we are too busy cleaning up Bush's nitemare in Iraq

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Cheney and the gang keep harping about not being able to drill off the East Coast and ANWR and they just salivate at all of the potential areas where they might lock in the leases before January, because after then, the boys are going to have to pay top dollar for every drop of oil from public lands. There isn't going to be any more of those sweetheart deals where someone conveniently fails to put in a royalty clause

All this crap about the Chinese drilling off of Cuba is bullshit and they know it, so the idea is to stampede the Congress into granting a whole shit load of concessions due to people screaming bloody murder about fuel prices.

Speaking of which.....Cheney gets his oil trader buddies to drive the price of oil through the roof. They get to make a mountain of money, the consumers are ready to scream uncle and all of the loyal Bush Bots are engaged in a campaign to drive Congress into falling for the bait

All this crap about the Chinese drilling off of Cuba is bullshit and they know it, so the idea is to stampede the Congress into granting a whole shit load of concessions due to people screaming bloody murder about fuel prices.

It is in the Cuban governments newspaper, you know, the one that
Fidel runs. Surely you are not calling the Cuban government a liar
if so, Michael Moore will have your leftist party membership taken away.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

One thing guaranteed in life:

CHENEY STARTS YAPPING ... THE LIES FOLLOW

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Raw ,Bad Deal--Read the Constitution and see about providing for the general welfare of the citizens,etc.......doesn't clean drinking water for 5 million people count-or-since YOU don't live in S.Fla., it does't matter??? Again, in closing-go fuck yourself-ashole-why not 69 your lover,here, Merlin the mental midget???

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Raw Deal---The Everglades is a N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L preserve!!!! Get it yet-you DOLT!!!???

mr merlin

EOG Master

Raw ,Bad Deal--Read the Constitution and see about providing for the general welfare of the citizens,etc.......doesn't clean drinking water for 5 million people count-or-since YOU don't live in S.Fla., it does't matter??? Again, in closing-go fuck yourself-ashole-why not 69 your lover,here, Merlin the mental midget???
So in your mind, oil drilling therefore equals dirty water huh? That sir is the flaw in your thinking.

You can't read or comprehend. What a freaking dolt. THE US GOVERNMENT
IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR CURING WHAT U RETARDS N FLA FUCKED UP.
TELL THE LYKES BROTHERS AND FLP TO FIX IT AS THEY HAVE 100'S OF MILLIONS. OF COURSE YOU ARE SO OBTUSE THAT U HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF WHO THE POWERS ARE IN FLA AND HOW THEY FUCK THE LAND UP. PAY AS U GO DUNCE AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN BACKYARD.
IF THE CONSTITUTION PROVIDED FOR THE GENERAL WELFARE OF THE CITIZENS THEN YOU WOULD BE ELIMINATED AS YOU ARE APPARENTLY
HEBETUDINOUS. AND A DANGER TO YOURSELF AND YOUR COUNTRY.
HOW MANY TIMES DID MOM DROP U ON YOUR HEAD?

Raw Deal---The Everglades is a N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L preserve!!!! Get it yet-you DOLT!!!???
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE EVERGLADES LITTLE BOY SHIT FOR BRAINS.
GO BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF AS YOU ARE GOING TO
FURTHER HURT YOURSELF OUT HERE IN THE REAL WORLD.
TAKE YOUR WELFARE AZZ BACK TO THE EVERGLADES AND MAKE USE OF
YOURSELF AS THE GATORS ARE HUNGRY.
LAKE OKEECHOBEE WAS FUCKED BY FLORIDIANS FOR FLORIDIANS
AND U AND EVERY CITIZEN OF THE STATE SHOULD BE IN JAIL AS YOU
ARE ALL CONTRIBUTORS OF FUCKING MOTHER NATURE.
BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE DISNEY LAND AND I SURE YOU CAN GET A
JOB WEARING THAT GOOFY COSTUME, ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH
TO STAND AND WAVE MCFLY?

I really think that Americans are waking up to realize that trampling all over the globe will have it's consequences.
You got that right...Because of Bush everyone thinks Americans are Assholes

mr merlin

EOG Master

You got that right...Because of Bush everyone thinks Americans are Assholes
Please give a reason why we should care what others think of us? If you told people in certain nations what americans think of them, would they or should they care?

So the constitution is all inclusive about the general welfare of the citizens....
you mean like the general welfare of cheap gas? Damn the high gas prices
are eating your welfare check up so we better get to drilling off of every coast of Florida. Then we need to build a refinery on every coast of Florida
so our general welfare won't be endangered by all these high gas prices.
:finger004

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

The HOLE I crawled out of was your mother's!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

RD-you sick fuck-Again ,I'm sure i donate to charity more than you earn in a year-and I live in S. FLA-not N. Fla-where redneck morons like you live! You rant bullshit! The Everglades is a National preserve/park-and by LAW-whether you like it or not-is responsible---so open your wallet,shut your piehole, and help solve this problem so 5 million folks in S. Fla don't run out of drinking water-- like half of the folks in IRAQ!!! Without the south Florida aquifer being cleaned up-it is estimated by the S.FLA.WATER DISTRICT COMMISSIONERS-most of whom are Repukes-that the drinking water problem will be "severe" in 6-7 years!! FUCK YOU-you typical selfish-self-centered Repuke asshole!!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I WAS honored-every time!!!( she WAS great-but not as great as your sister and aunts!!!)

Last edited:

RD-you sick fuck-Again ,I'm sure i donate to charity more than you earn in a year-and I live in S. FLA-not N. Fla-where redneck morons like you live! You rant bullshit! The Everglades is a National preserve/park-and by LAW-whether you like it or not-is responsible---so open your wallet,shut your piehole, and help solve this problem so 5 million folks in S. Fla don't run out of drinking water-- like half of the folks in IRAQ!!! Without the south Florida aquifer being cleaned up-it is estimated by the S.FLA.WATER DISTRICT COMMISSIONERS-most of whom are Repukes-that the drinking water problem will be "severe" in 6-7 years!! FUCK YOU-you typical selfish-self-centered Repuke asshole!!!!
once again you show that you work at a carwash cleaning out the toilets
because that is all you can handle.
LAKE OKEECHOBEE ISN"T PART OF THE EVERGLADES
MR MAGGOT SHIT.
IF YOU SHIT HEADS WOULD FILL IN THOSE SWIMMING POOLS IN FLA THAT ALONE SOLVES YOUR WATER PROBLEM.
It is a Florida problem not mine you welfare begging toilet bowl cleaning maggot.
:+signss13-

I WAS honored-every time!!!( she WAS great-but not as great as your sister and aunts!!!)

BRING YOU ***GOT ASS UP HERE AND I WILL INTRODUCE YOU
TO HER SO SHE CAN WATCH ME BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR
BRAINLESS HEAD.
YOU ARE A 2 BIT WELFARE CRY BABY WHO CAN START HITCH HIKING RIGHT NOW.
I WILL ENJOY MAKING MINCE MEAT OUT OF YOUR ***GOT ASS

mr merlin

EOG Master

That is so weak! Trying to put someone down by saying you screwed their mother stopped being funny in Jr high. Of course, when you're a dim bulb like you i guess thats what we can expect.