Yung: "Special Comment" by Olbermann tonite !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
tonites topic:

McSenile's comment about "not important" when the troops come home

LOL ... this should be good !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Yung: "Special Comment" by Olbermann tonite !!

Hitler did the honorable thing in April of 45

Time for Bush to take a hint

AGREED!! I understand that NONE of the shit that Bush and Scarface have fucked up can be fixed by putting them in jail, but sometimes people just NEED to be held accountable!!
I was away from my computer all day yesterday (most of the day) and I fell asleep last night while watching the LATE edition of Hardball (2am), so I kinda took the day off! I didn't see Olberman yesterday either!! But I think I might watch some of it this morning online!
:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Countdown Special Comment: The Unimportance of Being John McCain
By: Nicole Belle @ 7:00 PM - PDT
<iframe src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/25130683#25130683" frameborder="0" height="339" scrolling="no" width="425"></iframe>
Download | Play Download | Play (h/t Heather?it?s a really big file)
John McCain has said many a stupid thing during this general election campaign. But when he told Matt Lauer on The Today Show that bringing our troops home was just not that important, he crossed a line from stupidity to being unforgivable:
You have attested to: a fairly easy success; an overwhelming victory in a very short period of time; in which we would be welcomed as liberators; which you assured us would not require our troops stay for decades but merely for years; from which we could bring them all home, since you noted many Iraqis resent American military presence; in which all those troops coming home will also stay there, not being injured, for a hundred years; but most will be back by 2013; and the timing of their return, is? not? that? important.
That, Senator McCain, is context.
And that, Senator McCain, is madness.<o:p></o:p>
Full transcripts below the fold

(Read the rest of this story?)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

About 12 minutes of

"Shut the fuck up McCain and look straight ahead ... I will decide
when I am done !!"

Olberman said "Maybe you should just sit over there and SHUT THE FUCK UP, while I take rubber hose and give your undercarriage a bit of a "Who's Your Father""!!LMAO
::LMAO::

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ktb will tell ya:

"McCain served so attacking him shows how non American you are ..":

REALLY? FUCK OFF .... BUSH ATTACKED MCGETTINGREALOLD in 2000!!

God forbid that old bastard gets sick and croaks and we're forced to be governed by Barney Fife Huckabee!
::LMAO::

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thanks Yung for that pleasant thought !!

NIP IT ... NIP IT IN THE BUD!!

Thanks Yung for that pleasant thought !!

NIP IT ... NIP IT IN THE BUD!!

SIM-MA DOWNOW!!
:bong::+excited-

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="JibJabPlayer" width="440" height="370" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.jibjab.com/v/223457" /><param name="loop" value="false" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.jibjab.com/v/223457" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#C4C2AA" width="440" height="370" swliveconnect="true" id="JibJabPlayer" name="JibJabPlayer" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed></object><div><a href="http://www.jibjab.com/view/223457" target="_blank">SNL...Simmer Down!</a> | <a href="http://www.jibjab.com/" target="_blank">Funny Jokes at JibJab</a></div>

Don't understand your admiration for such a huge bag of
walking hot air that couldn't handle a job at ESPN.
I would compare your misguided love or the olberman guy
to that of those who admire hannity and limbaugh so much.
I'd love to see any of those guys go out and get a real
job where they had to produce or manage something.

He nor any mentioned here could carry Russert's microphone
for a day.

Unlike the others mentioned, Keith Olbermann is a true patriot. . . .

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Olbermann speaks the truth on the rape job of America by Bushco

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Unlike the others mentioned, Keith Olbermann is a true patriot. . . .

Keith Olbermann should recieve an Emmy for some of his comments. For excellence in journalism.

Keith Olbermann should recieve an Emmy for some of his comments. For excellence in journalism.

Why are rants against someone you disagree with called
journalism?
He is just reading what someone else reported. That boy
couldn't cut it as an investigative reporter for any station
or newspaper in America. He makes Giraldo Rivera look like
a peabody winner!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Olbermann has intelligence and class

In other words: he is 2 up on Hannity

Rxx

EOG Veteran

KO delivers a rant that is based on facts (he shows you the tape), constitutional issues, or moral and ethical issues. It is an intelligently written and delivered prose. It isnt about making fun of someones name- unless you of course you also want to examine his "worst person" segment where he clearly does have a thing for "fixed noise" or bill-o, or any of the other fox blowhards.
Hannity, Limbaugh, Billo, and the rest cant touch the journalistic basis from which KO writes and delivers his opinion.

KO got tired of sports. sports are mundane when looking at the bigger picture- like the current administrations castration of the constitution.

KO delivers a rant that is based on facts (he shows you the tape), constitutional issues, or moral and ethical issues. It is an intelligently written and delivered prose. It isnt about making fun of someones name- unless you of course you also want to examine his "worst person" segment where he clearly does have a thing for "fixed noise" or bill-o, or any of the other fox blowhards.
Hannity, Limbaugh, Billo, and the rest cant touch the journalistic basis from which KO writes and delivers his opinion.

KO got tired of sports. sports are mundane when looking at the bigger picture- like the current administrations castration of the constitution.

In 1997, Olbermann abruptly left ESPN under a cloud of controversy, apparently burning his bridges with the network's management.<sup id="cite_ref-scorchedbridges_4-0" class="reference">[5]</sup> This began a long and drawn out feud between Olbermann and ESPN.

According to Olbermann, he was fired from Fox in 2001 after reporting on rumors that Rupert Murdoch, whose News Corporation owns Fox, was planning on selling the Los Angeles Dodgers.<sup id="cite_ref-8" class="reference">[9]</sup> When asked about Olbermann, Murdoch said "I fired him...He's crazy."<sup id="cite_ref-9" class="reference">[10]</sup> News Corp. sold the Dodgers to Frank McCourt in 2004.
Which is a good reason to fire someone who puts the boss's
business out when the boss doesn't want it out. I think that is
called, wanting to be fired for stupidity.
In a technique similar to that of former CBS News anchor Walter Cronkite in connection to the Vietnam War, Olbermann counts the days since May 1, 2003, the day President George W. Bush declared "mission accomplished" in Iraq. He then ends the broadcast by crumpling up his notes and throwing them at the camera, saying his signature close, "Good night and good luck" in the mode of another former CBS newsman, Edward R. Murrow.
No one will ever call him Mr Original and the throw the paper was
a Letterman original

Olbermann has repeatedly named Bill O'Reilly, host of the The O'Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel as his “Worst Person in the World," naming him more than 60 times from June 2005 to August 2007

This statement alone shows his lack of intelligence and journalistic
moxie as he lets a personal feud interfere with his show. What a loser
Uh oh, I guess bill didn't kiss obie's ass when they were at fox together.
Now if obie thinks bill is the worst person in the world, the sap needs to spend a few days at Levenworth, in China, Nigeria, or at least
get out from in front of the mirror on occasion.

In June 2008, The Associated Press reported New York State issued a tax warrant in August 2007 for Olbermann Broadcasting Empire, Inc., a company which lists Keith Olbermann as President, Treasurer and Corporate Secretary.<sup id="cite_ref-52" class="reference">[53]</sup> MSNBC issued a statement to AP that the warrant had been "resolved" but the New York State Department of Tax and Finance confirmed to AP that New York State records showed the warrant had neither been satisfied or vacated as of June 3, 2008.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

do your homework:

the tax issue was $2500 ... Olbermann had no clue as his acct overlooked for
services Keith offered in NY

OLBERMANN PAID THE MONEY DUE

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Speaking of being fired:

Coulter fired from MSNBC for attacking a disabled Vietnam Vet live on the air

do your homework:

the tax issue was $2500 ... Olbermann had no clue as his acct overlooked for
services Keith offered in NY

OLBERMANN PAID THE MONEY DUE

LOL. not according to who he owes the taxes to as well
as the AP

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Go look at the charts ....

Under $112,000 Americans are better off

More BS from the Righties