Unsung Posters of EOG (List yours as well)

Re: Unsung Posters of EOG (List yours as well)

I like Tuck as a poster 91023i2ndw;l

Yeah Hache, me and J Man alternate doing these "similar" threads so it doesn't look like blatant recycling :dancefool

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I like Tuck as a poster 91023i2ndw;l

Yeah Hache, me and J Man alternate doing these "similar" threads so it doesn't look like blatant recycling :dancefool

lol..........I just think I recall him having something somewhat similar..... :)

Yeah, wish Pastor had the time to post more. Man is a RIOT :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

MY VOTE FOR UNSUNG GOES TO NICK PAPAGEORGIO..........GUY COMES IN POSTS HIS OPINION AND DUCKS AWAY BEFORE THE SHRAPNEL STARTS FLYING..................

yep, mine too

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="cursor: default;" class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_118403" title="Figure this may be a decent topic, considering that we've lost a lot of athletes the past couple of years I figure we'll get alot of Sean Taylor and Len Bias replies, since these two died so young...."> What sports-related death hit you the hardest personally??? ( 1 2)
Ego74
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 69, Views: 664">
01-20-08 01:12 PM
by Ego74
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">
</td> <td style="cursor: default;" class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_138137" title="There have been some really traggic sports related deaths, from sudden impact to long illnesses, which one was toughest to hear..."> Which sports related death would you say affected you the most?
Journeyman
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 17, Views: 114">
06-07-08 08:48 PM
by The Devil
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">17</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">114</td></tr></tbody></table>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hey John I had posted that thread in 2004 too if you want I'll repost the entire thread...funny guy.

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="cursor: default;" class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_132153" title="Guillen channels Elia in tirade - MLB - SI.com White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen had his own Lee Elia moment, letting forth a stream of obscenities in which he accused Chicago fans of turning on the..."> Ozzie being Ozzie (again)
Ego74
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 7, Views: 71">
06-04-08 12:50 PM
by Ego74
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">7</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">71</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_588970" title=""> Ozzie being Ozzie..
wilheim
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 3, Views: 156">
06-09-2008 09:59 AM
by 5teamparlay
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">3</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">156</td></tr></tbody></table>
:dancefool

Hey John I had posted that thread in 2004 too if you want I'll repost the entire thread...funny guy.

Sure MIKE, I think Rick A "owns' it though

Still trying to buy that catalogue, but he's asking a pretty heavy price

TEMPER FLY :bevis1

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yep, mine too

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="cursor: default;" class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_118403" title="Figure this may be a decent topic, considering that we've lost a lot of athletes the past couple of years I figure we'll get alot of Sean Taylor and Len Bias replies, since these two died so young...."> What sports-related death hit you the hardest personally??? ( 1 2)
Ego74
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 69, Views: 664">
01-20-08 01:12 PM
by Ego74
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">
</td> <td style="cursor: default;" class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_138137" title="There have been some really traggic sports related deaths, from sudden impact to long illnesses, which one was toughest to hear..."> Which sports related death would you say affected you the most?
Journeyman
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 17, Views: 114">
06-07-08 08:48 PM
by The Devil
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">17</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">114</td></tr></tbody></table>

Mike is copying your work?

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 star clown , why not post a photo of your studly self, so we can all 'be in awe' of your supposed greatness, lol.

Look like Tom Brady, he man, superstar athlete with fake GF photos and what else was it a future pro fighter?

meanwhile you're up til 6 AM posting , what a life.

Nah, actually I THINK I DO REMEMBER an RX thread about it once upon a time, probably was a J Man original. Just like jabbing at him some

If you can get J Man to refer to you as "kid", you've succeeded in annoying him at least a little bit

:LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star clown , why not post a photo of your studly self, so we can all 'be in awe' of your supposed greatness, lol.

Look like Tom Brady, he man, superstar athlete with fake GF photos and what else was it a future pro fighter?

meanwhile you're up til 6 AM posting , what a life.

I am a bartender right now pal. My lifestyle gives me a crazy sleep schedule since I work from 6-2 am.

12io4j2w90

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

The gal in his avatar was some gal 5 clown said he went to the cubs game with (he took the photo outside wrigley field) and said he has bang her a few times then some poster busted him when they found out it was Jen Sterger the famous FSU fan see more images at link below. 5 clown is now in training to be a MMA fighter he claims:LMAO

jen sterger - Google Image Search

see page 2 thats where he got his avatar

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I don't think anyone here deliberately takes someone elses ideas when it comes to creating a thread. It just wouldn't make any sense.......

Anti GWB needs to get some props man he keeps the political forum moving faster then the main forum

Apple

Banned

Man there's a bunch...

Flamingo Kid
Tuckman
Smooth
nedrow
double J
joeyfitzclick
kidslick
munson15
reno paul
winkyduck
royboy
guitarjosh
tom brady
tim patterson

All Very good under the radar guys.

Nice list Gyno :cheers

I'd like to add Nick P to that one

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

The gal in his avatar was some gal 5 clown said he went to the cubs game with (he took the photo outside wrigley field) and said he has bang her a few times then some poster busted him when they found out it was Jen Sterger the famous FSU fan see more images at link below. 5 clown is now in training to be a MMA fighter he claims:LMAO

see page 2 thats where he got his avatar

great site..........

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Lets hope 5 star brings Jen to the EOG Blast but I heard might have a MMA fight the weekend of2348ji23e

I am taking an MMA Training course just to do it. I have no aspirations of becoming a pro fighter or anything close to that. Doing it for fun, get in even better shape, etc... staying in on a friday night? Have fun on the computer. I am heading out for the night, peace loser

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

I am taking an MMA Training course just to do it. I have no aspirations of becoming a pro fighter or anything close to that. Doing it for fun, get in even better shape, etc... staying in on a friday night? Have fun on the computer. I am heading out for the night, peace loser

sure you are let me guess you and Jen are going to meet Tony Roma and Jessica Simpson and hit the clubs:LMAOYour a loser just like the rest of us posting here on a Friday night2938u4ji23

5 star bomb

EOG Master

sure you are let me guess you and Jen are going to meet Tony Roma and Jessica Simpson and hit the clubs:LMAOYour a loser just like the rest of us posting here on a Friday night2938u4ji23

Screw you pal. I have a life. I went out tonight... i just got home. I dont sit home all day all wknd like your sorry ass...... LOSER!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Screw you pal. I have a life. I went out tonight... i just got home. I dont sit home all day all wknd like your sorry ass...... LOSER!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO

Just proved my case 91023i2ndw;lyou say you went out and just got home and the first thing you do is post here early in the morning.

WELCOME TO LOSERVILLE12io4j2w90

Now tell us the story of the hot chick you banged last night:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Did you really claim you went to Cubs games with her? If so, you are an even bigger tool than I already thought, which is tough to be.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Did you really claim you went to Cubs games with her? If so, you are an even bigger tool than I already thought, which is tough to be.

And went to high school with her to he was exposed for 4 pages across the street.:LMAO:LMAO

<table class="tborder" style="border-bottom-width: 0px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="tcat" width="100%">
</td> <td class="vbmenu_control" id="threadtools" style="" state="false" unselectable="true" nowrap="nowrap">Thread Tools <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </script> </td> <td class="vbmenu_control" id="threadsearch" style="" state="false" unselectable="true" nowrap="nowrap">Search this Thread <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </script> </td> <td class="vbmenu_control" id="displaymodes" style="" state="false" unselectable="true" nowrap="nowrap">Display Modes <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("displaymodes"); </script> </td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / toolbar --><!-- end content table -->
<!-- / close content container --><!-- / end content table --> <!-- post #749881 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table class="tborder" id="post749881" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="thead" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153); font-weight: normal;"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-15-2008, 05:37 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td> <td class="thead" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153); font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 (permalink) </td></tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);" width="175"> imgv94 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_749881", true); </script>
SBR Hall of Famer

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_749881" style="border-right: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);"><!-- icon and title --> 5 star bomb, who is that chick in your avatar?
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Does anyone know who the chick is in 5 star bomb's avatar?

<!-- / message --></td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);" align="right"><!-- controls -->

<table _base_href="http://forum.sbrforum.com/" class="tborder" id="post749892" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody _base_href="http://forum.sbrforum.com/"><tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);" width="175"> 5 star bomb <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_749892", true); </script>
SBR MVP

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_749892" style="border-right: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);"><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Have had the avatar up for long time now. You just notice it? A good friend of mine that I went to high school with
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">

<!-- / sig --></td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);">

<table _base_href="http://forum.sbrforum.com/" class="tborder" id="post749910" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody _base_href="http://forum.sbrforum.com/"> <tr> <td class="thead" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153); font-weight: normal;"> 05-15-2008, 05:45 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td> <td class="thead" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153); font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #8 (permalink) </td></tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);" width="175"> Bluehorseshoe <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_749910", true); </script>
SBR High Roller

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_749910" style="border-right: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);"><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by 5 star bomb
Kelly, yes from Chicago.
It's Jenn Sterger
<!-- / message --></td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);" align="right"><!-- controls -->

</td><td class="alt1" style="border: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);" align="right">