Todays plays

Re: Todays plays

I think the Italians put it to the Romanians myself today Glenn.

Good luck with Netherlands.

Jimmy,

The Romanians beat the Dutch in qualifiers and they played better than the Dutch in their group. They play the same counter-attacking formation like the Dutch and I am hoping that they'll catch the Italian defense sleeping on the counter-attacks as it was obvious in the Italy - Netherlands game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Todays plays:

Romania ML +511 (1 units)
Netherlands ML +164 (2 units)

Record is 8-4-1
+2.88 units

looks like a 1-1 day for +0.64 units but SHOULDA been 2-0 for +6.75

Romania will rue the day they failed to put that late PK in the net

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky,

Look at my units. It was actually a +2.28 day.

My apology - you are 100% RIGHT - The Dutch was a 2-unit pick and a rather easy win

and really that Italy/Romania game was one where a tie was amazing. Italy had a goal called back on an off-side call that was an AWFUL call so maybe the missed PK was justice

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

For today's Killer Group C matches, Cashpoint has the following very telling odds (if you can do better seek them out):

FRA 2.80 ITA 2.40 Tie 3.20
NED 2.85 ROM 2.25 Tie 3.50

Interestingly the line seems to indicate that NED will tank this game to eliminate the two dangerous remaining teams FRA and ITA. I had thought that ROM would be a good play for a 50/50 tank job by NED, but the oddsmakers have already taken that possibility away. The better team clearly here is NED. I'd say it's good strategy to eliminate ITA and FRA. We'll see. I will stay away from both games.

My Over/Under tournament bet with how many 1-0 games has come in with two 1-0s last night at 5 in total. Cool.