kobe = michael

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: kobe = michael

u better be laughing, MJ would never allow a 24 point lead to evaporate in a finals game.

If anyone thinks Rapist Kobe is better than MJ, they haven't a clue about the game. Stats don't tell everything so saying wait until rapists career is over is useless. Despite Jordon not playing in the NBA for a couple seasons now, I'd bet anyone a thousand dollars Michael would win a one-on-one game and "horse" game back-to-back against that punk!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Kobe is a great player but he is no MJ. I dont need to see the stats to make that statement. Just watch this series.

WYM

EOG Dedicated

kobe can score with michael, but can he take over a game like michael. jordan can rebound and play much better defense than kobe.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If anyone thinks Rapist Kobe is better than MJ, they haven't a clue about the game. Stats don't tell everything so saying wait until rapists career is over is useless. Despite Jordon not playing in the NBA for a couple seasons now, I'd bet anyone a thousand dollars Michael would win a one-on-one game and "horse" game back-to-back against that punk!

A Rapist? He was convicted of rape? Gee, didn't know that...i gotta watch the news more often.2348ji23e

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I would not say that Kobe's legacy is sealed - he's obviously not Jordan - but this is twice now he has been contained in the finals by swarming defenses - his team is not helping but that's an excuse - and Jordan never had excuses.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I would not say that Kobe's legacy is sealed - he's obviously not Jordan - but this is twice now he has been contained in the finals by swarming defenses - his team is not helping but that's an excuse - and Jordan never had excuses.

I hope (for your sake) Flamingo Kid doesn't read this.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO