Frog's NBA Playoffs...

joelatti

Re: Frog's NBA Playoffs...

Come on Frog...at least let us know that there will be some more plays OR there will NOT be more plays

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I just don't understand why he won't post in his thread when he posts everywhere else. It's not like he doesn't see everyone asking him to post. I guess that's what you guys get for trailing a guy like Frog. :LMAO

I wonder how that fine wine, a jacuzzy and barcola lounger are treating him about now. So funny when a guy with his type of ego goes on a losing streak and just completely falls apart.

Gambling isn't just picking winners. It's handling losing streaks. Sad to say but Frog isn't a good gambler.

Funny, FROG is posting about the NBA in almost every thread except this one. Even posted a play. But no posts in this thread. Wonder why? Maybe he just forgot this one existed. I will give him a bump as a reminder. :thumbsup

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

He probably just doesn't feel it right now.

Maybe he will discuss game 2 with a few of us regulars here in the NBA section before tipoff arrives........:cheers

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

mr frog

your fans await.

mr. frog has always been money in the nba

tool21

EOG Dedicated

no he hasn't

I can 2nd that. Watch your words joe67. He was sometimes money in NBA. But for this year lost at the beginning of the season and quit, then came back and lost at the end of the season and quit.

Is still posting everywhere else but this thread in which he has a losing record.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Looks like the dream for 20 units didn't quite make it. Last chance gone it appears.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Are you going to pick up where this thread left off or start yet another new NBA thread Frog when the season starts? You going to update the record by the way here so we can see if you win or not?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

updated record.

21-21 down 16.3 units.

Bump. Since Frog won a game it is news. And since he didn't have a thread down here I think it should count since his goal is 20 units. He needed some help so I think it should count. No units were given so we will have to assume it was less than a unit play. Will give him credit for a half unit.

22-21 down 15.8 units.

This guy knows his shit. Follows steam and posts the stale lines. You want to learn more about read Iceman threads elsewhere. Nice hit Frog!! Right back on track.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Bump. Just curious if Frog wins? Can you update your record here Frog? Thanks.

Blondie

EOG Master

Royalfan,

There is NO BASHING in the picks forum.

This is your final warning.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Ha ha. I will assume it wasn't good then if it got sent to the dump. Perhaps the thread should have been here the whole time. Where was the bashing? I was just curious what his record was. He is quick to make sure people aren't following Adam so what is wrong with me wanting to make sure people are aware of his performance? What did I say that was bashing? And what consitutes bashing exactly and what happens if I do it again? Thanks.

WVU

EOG Master

There is a difference here Royalfan. Frog does not charge for his picks, but he volunteers them from time to time. Meyer is a tout and charges for his picks so he should be open to criticism. What do you do? All I see you do is bash Frog or myself which ironically are the two most vocal posters who call you out for claiming to be the best handicapper on the net. Why is it so important for you to have posters believe you are sharp?

Why not just post your own picks instead of bashing other posters?

ballwonder

EOG Master

There is a difference here Royalfan. Frog does not charge for his picks, but he volunteers them from time to time. Meyer is a tout and charges for his picks so he should be open to criticism. What do you do? All I see you do is bash Frog or myself which ironically are the two most vocal posters who call you out for claiming to be the best handicapper on the net. Why is it so important for you to have posters believe you are sharp?

Why not just post your own picks instead of bashing other posters?

Spot on WVU. Excellent post with many points. Royal I am serious when I ask this. How come you do not post? I do not doubt for a second that you can pick games, just interested in youre plays.

A dude who posts no picks busting on a guy who lost with his posted picks.

Real easy to see which one has no balls.

Fucktard.