MILF 35 and over. Post em

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted
Re: MILF 35 and over. Post em

Rachel Hunter. Only Raquel Welch looked better for her age.
BTW, Christina Applegate I believe is not a mother.

Last edited:

Barbara Eden is one lady that sure looked good at 40-50, but is like 70 now.

I take this thread to mean current MILF's, not all-time., cut at 50 years old.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

You don't have to be a mother to be a MILF, over 35 will suffice.

I must of misunderstud what MILF meant. After doing some research on the net, I found out MILF is just a common term for older women and not neccessary a mother.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

some SOLID choices here - Christie Brinkley is 54 but yet can turn heads with the best of them

time now for me to chime in with some choices............

seattle slew

EOG Senior Member

Kyra Segdwick, 42, is one of the most underrated Hollywood hotties. Super hot in "The Closer" on TNT.

Last edited:

I must of misunderstud what MILF meant. After doing some research on the net, I found out MILF is just a common term for older women and not neccessary a mother.

That's just my take on it. MILF might be a fetish thing for guys in their 20's, looking to bang a 40 that's hot.

My alternate definition might be a mature hot chick, old enough to have a bangable daughter, say a 42 year old with a 20 year old daughter.

Great if your 30, you can reasonably go for either , or both !

I'm old (44), so the mudder is what's left for me.

Doug- I'm the same age as you are. The girls 30 and over look better to me then the one's in their 20s. It seems too weird wanting to bang a chick that could be my daughter's age.

Although I did start later in life and my kids are 2 and 3 so maybe I should throw my theory out the window.

Doug- I'm the same age as you are. The girls 30 and over look better to me then the one's in their 20s. It seems too weird wanting to bang a chick that could be my daughter's age.

Although I did start later in life and my kids are 2 and 3 so maybe I should throw my theory out the window.

I'm 44 and not too happily married. I would never re-marry, if my wife had an accident.

I would certainly do a 21 year old in such a case if she was willing, but realistically I'd get a 40 year old. Either way , it would be only for sex ( and honest about it).

I hate women ( now), but I'm not gay ! I'd want a sex only thing, then go away until next time.

I'm honest about it.

The best times of my life were the few times I lived alone, before allowing some bitch to move into my place.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Naomi Watts turns 40 this year. Beautiful if you ask me.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eef0e9 5px solid; BORDER-TOP: #eef0e9 5px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #eef0e9 5px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eef0e9 5px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdfdfd"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=left> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Christie Brinkley is a head case. End of story. To me, MILF will always mean MOMS and not just anyone over 35. Here we asked for both. You now have Mom-to-be Halle Berry to add:

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

MILF always means MOM to me, and we have asked for 35 and over here. Perhaps we add the Mom-to-be:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Angelfire - Tila is 26 - although she looks closer to 35 and for reasons i have neevr understood people think she is HOT when she is NOT

Naomi Watts - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - REALLY HOT

that pic of Halle Berry in the Orange Bikini would arouse Richard Simmons!

Vanessa Williams is nice but you know it takes A LOT of "Prep work" to get ready to go out and Catherine Bell is a NUT JOB Scientologist so she is NOT "Hot" at all

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This begins and ends with Halle Berry. Although Diane Lane is something else, too, not just pure hotness but the sexuality in general she brings in that movie.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Carla Gugino who I absolutely LOVE doesn' t have any kids as far as I know, That exempts her here (for me anyway)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

we have a WINNER

forget "dog faces" like Shania or Faith or Brooke Burke - THIS is the hottest one here 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e