Sup EOG brothers.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Hey gyno didnt want to hijack the shrink post. The family is doing well and ive been on the sideline betting very little. I bought a brand new 08 bullet bass boat from nicholes marine in TN and have had nothing, but trouble with it and have dropped hundreds of dollars trying to get it right.....and its getting to the point where they are going to eat that boat very soon. I could have had everything warrentied, but dont have the patients to go through the red tape and the waiting game so i have been paying out of pocket:devil: . That is what I have been up to in a nut shell my man. Hope everybody is kicking the man.:cheers

Jay

Re: Sup EOG brothers.

Hey, Mr. NBA is back just in time for the NBA Finals! Who you got in Game 1?

mofome

Banned

Hey gyno didnt want to hijack the shrink post. The family is doing well and ive been on the sideline betting very little. I bought a brand new 08 bullet bass boat from nicholes marine in TN and have had nothing, but trouble with it and have dropped hundreds of dollars trying to get it right.....and its getting to the point where they are going to eat that boat very soon. I could have had everything warrentied, but dont have the patients to go through the red tape and the waiting game so i have been paying out of pocket:devil: . That is what I have been up to in a nut shell my man. Hope everybody is kicking the man.:cheers

Jay

12io4j2w90

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

It's great to see you Mr. NBA....:+waving-5

Your thoughts on tonight sir?

I had this total at high 190's so to see it come out at 193-194 was a surprise and then to see it hammered down to 191 was an even bigger surprise. I think the Celts are going to enjoy finally running into a Team that will have open spaces for their shooters to fire from and Ray Ray is hot.....leaning towards celts as well, but the Kobe factor in the finals has me worried so I may just stick to the over tonight......good luck fellas.

Apple

Banned

Thanks for the reply bud.. Sorry about the boat debacle hope it works out eventually. Keep in touch bud, I'm posting here mostly now and plan to for as long as I'm welcomed. Tell your wife I said hi.

mrs nba....trouble with a boat...i have never heard of this....:devil:

they sure can be a pain in the ass...i am going to try an fish saturday..

HRBT...

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

mrs nba....trouble with a boat...i have never heard of this....:devil:

they sure can be a pain in the ass...i am going to try an fish saturday..

HRBT...

I can understand an older boat, but man it has gotten rediculous.....got rid of an 05 ranger2348ji23e that didnt give me a lick of trouble for the this 08 bullet and i have been knee deep in shit since the end of February2938u4ji23 ......Ill be fishing all weekend in the HEAT.....have a big tourny Sunday on the Chowan river in NC.

....and I will tell MRS. NBA you are thinking of her::LMAO:: .....I need a partner for a tourny out of Tunis, NC next weekend if you are interested.

Good luck this weekend:cheers