Shrink I am asking for permission

To create 10 ghost accounts to post under from now on. I will come clean and post the names of all the accounts once I create them so everyone will know who it is.

This is a revolutionary idea that no one has tried before. It will make ghosting much friendlier if everyone knows who the ghosts are ahead of time.

Let me know what you think.

91023i2ndw;l

Re: Shrink I am asking for permission

What would be the point?

More traffic for the site means more business. It's more encouraging to new posters seeing more new members with less posts per ghost account. Some of the posting methuselahs here are intimidating to newer members.

Those in favor please sign up. This is the official sign up sheet.

1. Glenn Danzig
2. MadCapper

To create 10 ghost accounts to post under from now on. I will come clean and post the names of all the accounts once I create them so everyone will know who it is.

This is a revolutionary idea that no one has tried before. It will make ghosting much friendlier if everyone knows who the ghosts are ahead of time.

Let me know what you think.

91023i2ndw;l
Isn't one of you bad enough. :)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">D-Fucking-Nied :+waving-5
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There is one I am 110% sure but he knows it and I know he knows I know it so what's the purpose to reveal?

Shrink hasn't responded to my original request fearing he may open a can of worms...

Apple

Banned

There is one I am 110% sure but he knows it and I know he knows I know it so what's the purpose to reveal?

Shrink hasn't responded to my original request fearing he may open a can of worms...

Spill the beans

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

This idea is almost as stupid as when you said Paul, West and that other stiff were better then Duncan, Gnobli, and Parker