Thursday Night Video

Re: Thursday Night Video

Good luck tonight Richkas

You look like Officer Barbrady with those shades on though buddy

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

who do u like after taking a hit , let the smoke out man your house is on fire.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Nice video agree what he said about mofo being a asset to any site that has him. "mofo a good man and EOG lucky to have him"
Also agree that soccer is not a sport Richie

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Great vid Richkas, how u doing man? :cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gordon gekko

EOG Member

Nice video richie I am on lakers +3 tonight also GL pal. Also I request you grow your mustache back thanks. :thumbsup

great fuckin video:cheers

and just 4 the record,,,you really are the best fucking capper in the world!!!:+excited-

Kellen

EOG Member

Richkas, you ever done sales? You seem like you could be good at it. Want to make a 100k? Let me know pal. I got a job offer for you.

Gordon Gekko, did you get my pm. Been busy, sorry I havent called pal. I'll try to call tommorow or you can call me.

gordon gekko

EOG Member

Richkas, you ever done sales? You seem like you could be good at it. Want to make a 100k? Let me know pal. I got a job offer for you.

Gordon Gekko, did you get my pm. Been busy, sorry I havent called pal. I'll try to call tommorow or you can call me.

It's alright thanks kellen I got your PM , Sbr has been down all day. I'll PM you in a few and I'll give you a call tomm.