Obama's Own Words......Scary

gotta love chain letters....

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ing ratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

S

stucco43

Re: Obama's Own Words......Scary

tar baby...this might be your best post...
good debate....

gotta love chain letters....

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ing ratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

yah think we got a valid claim that Obama is a racist and hates white people ???:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I remember the chain letter from Republicans send out touting
how Bush was an Intellectual Giant

S

stucco43

pretty scary when posters like Tar-baby and Nico stay up all night studing for the urine test the boss is giving them...not alot upstairs
i think these two take the cake on hate and racism...

pretty scary when posters like Tar-baby and Nico stay up all night studing for the urine test the boss is giving them...not alot upstairs
i think these two take the cake on hate and racism...

No debate from you boy about those quotes though !!! You know you got a real problem here as your boy Obama has a long record of anti-white rhetoric.

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

No debate from you boy about those quotes though !!! You know you got a real problem here as your boy Obama has a long record of anti-white rhetoric.

Nick

Obama's career as a public servant would have been toast if those supposed qoutes were remotly true as soon as those books would have come out.

He would have had a hard time finding a job as a janitor with those qoutes being true let alone getting the Democratic party nomination for POTUS

Lets think here for a second. I don't need to research this one to know it's all a fabrication.

S

stucco43

its pretty hard to see life when people are so filled with hate and racism...

S

stucco43

Merlin whats worse a blackman with a family working paying taxes and trying to do the best he can...or
a white redneck stuck in his trailer amped up on crystal meth waiting for his next fix.
Merlin you have it wrong with hate....so i am confused you are basing your judgement on people by the color of someones skin...
dont tell me that is how you base someones value

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

You are absolutly right - when do you think all these racist blacks will get over their hatred of white people?

probably when people stop with calling a person of color "black" and a person of non color "white" and just start calling them what they all are PEOPLE

it's a humble start but a start non the less

mr merlin

EOG Master

probably when people stop with calling a person of color "black" and a person of non color "white" and just start calling them what they all are PEOPLE

it's a humble start but a start non the less
Has it occured to you that people that use meaningless terms like "people of color" instead of more traditional terms are part of the problem in that they beleive that merely changing words will help solve racism while the true problem is far more deep seated.

I also detect an underlying belief that black people have a "right" to be racist, but white people never do.

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

Has it occured to you that people that use meaningless terms like "people of color" instead of more traditional terms are part of the problem in that they beleive that merely changing words will help solve racism while the true problem is far more deep seated.

I also detect an underlying belief that black people have a "right" to be racist, but white people never do.

Mr Merlin I was simply pointing out that calling a person Black or White is still namecalling and can be viewed as prejudice to begin with. Can you grasp this concept ?

Nobody has the "right" to be racist.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Mr Merlin I was simply pointing out that calling a person Black or White is still namecalling and can be viewed as prejudice to begin with. Can you grasp this concept ?

Nobody has the "right" to be racist.
Pretending that differences between people dont exist is not going to solve the probem, it will do the opposite. And if you really think racism is such a bad thing, stop making excuses for blacks when they so blatently display it.

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

Pretending that differences between people dont exist is not going to solve the probem, it will do the opposite. And if you really think racism is such a bad thing, stop making excuses for blacks when they so blatently display it.

Find me where I said that people should "pretend" that there are no differences between people. I merely said that by calling people "black, white, yellow and brown" you're already creating division.

And please don't try and ridicule me or this board by trying to pass on that I have ever made excuses for any group of people regarding racism.

If you want to have a normal dialogue I am all for it when you start making baseless accusations about me personally we will have to end this discussion as I do not want to be part of deception for public opinion

S

stucco43

well said stiffler's mom...
the logic of socio-paths...make crap up as they go...forget reality...
Merlin you logic reminds me of someone on crystal meth worshiping whatever as long as you inhale that next fix...

mr merlin

EOG Master

well said stiffler's mom...
the logic of socio-paths...make crap up as they go...forget reality...
Merlin you logic reminds me of someone on crystal meth worshiping whatever as long as you inhale that next fix...
Exactly stucco - the unbalanced mind can not possibly comprehend logic, even when presented simply. Dont worry too much though, you are not alone.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Looks like the Mods changed part of Merlin's "Handle" !!!

<table id="post1236741" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">
</td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> http://forums.eog.com/1236741-post21.html </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mr merlin<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1236741", true); </script>
Unbalanced Mind

</td></tr></tbody></table>