Someone give JMan a hug

Re: Someone give JMan a hug

He done told people to stop using his name to get thread views :smokesmal

(temper fly??) :pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Hmm, wonder if it's b/c he isnt the center of attention today? Looks like HoMoMe is back, and has replaced Jman as Kenny's court jester. Maybe SBR is hiring, Jman. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

panther

EOG Dedicated

Hmm, wonder if it's b/c he isnt the center of attention today? Looks like HoMoMe is back, and has replaced Jman as Kenny's court jester. Maybe SBR is hiring, Jman. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

me and you agree

fuck watch for a metior shower

mofome

Banned

no need to throw a jab at me in here, sweetheart.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Back to the Rx if they're smart.

Yeah , well they chose to move in 'Wilheim's direction' and his way.

Before this is over EOG will be ahead of the Rx, it may take a year, maybe two, times are changing...I honestly didn't think it would happen , the Rx has lost its luster and have many behind the scenes problems.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yeah , well they chose to move in 'Wilheim's direction' and his way.

Before this is over EOG will be ahead of the Rx, it may take a year, maybe two, times are changing...I honestly didn't think it would happen , the Rx has lost its luster and have many behind the scenes problems.

you are right... i never thought rx would get passed... eog is on its way past rx for sure

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Hiring mofo and sportsgirl to post here was a brilliant move EOG has never been stronger these 2 have mass followings I say EOG will be the number one forum by the end of this years football season

The general -dirty leaving will turn out to be the best thing that ever happen to EOG this site is already stronger using their freed up cash to hire top new posters.

Apple

Banned

Hiring mofo and sportsgirl to post here was a brilliant move EOG has never been stronger these 2 have mass followings I say EOG will be the number one forum by the end of this years football season

The general -dirty leaving will turn out to be the best thing that ever happen to EOG this site is already stronger using their freed up cash to hire top new posters.

It was a blessing in disguise, no question about it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It was a blessing , period...no disguise.

Although I won't go back on what I said about Dirty, he was solid,

General was deadwood, period. God Speed or whatever :rolleyes:

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

It was a blessing , period...no disguise.

Although I won't go back on what I said about Dirty, he was solid,

General was deadwood, period. God Speed or whatever :rolleyes:

Dirty was okay but 80% of his posts were copy and pasting articles from news wire and had very little response General just never seem like a offshore gambling guy seem out of place.

But i agree God bless him seems like a nice guy but even when you argue with him he would always back down so quickly.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah Dirty was a copy and paster pretty much, I found though he had some decent opinions at least.

I don't mind copy paste stuff if the poster has something to add to it.

mofome

Banned

damn, thanks bud

:pop: