I Am Challenging Senor MoFoMe To A Duel

Senor MoFoMe, I am challenging you to a handicapping duel in the baseball forum. The best of EOG versus you senor. Only one game a day can be taken, the duel will last the rest of the major league baseball season until the playoffs where the top two handicappers will square off in the playoffs versus all the remaining handicappers. Senor Shrink seems generous today, so I would encourage him to take some of the hard earned pesos or confederate dollars out of his pocket and contribute a prize. The challenge has been presented, will you accept?

mofome

Banned
Re: I Am Challenging Senor MoFoMe To A Duel

Senor MoFoMe, I am challenging you to a handicapping duel in the baseball forum. The best of EOG versus you senor. Only one game a day can be taken, the duel will last the rest of the major league baseball season until the playoffs where the top two handicappers will square off in the playoffs versus all the remaining handicappers. Senor Shrink seems generous today, so I would encourage him to take some of the hard earned pesos or confederate dollars out of his pocket and contribute a prize. The challenge has been presented, will you accept?

im in

:cheers

You have accepted the challenge, good luck Senor, we will start tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

You have accepted the challenge, good luck Senor, we will start tomorrow.

will you post a certain thread? be sure to remind me if you have the time. ive got a lot going on but i def want to take you up on your offer.

:cheers

Senor 5 Star Bomb, I am wagering on all of Eog's finest to prevail, not on my skills alone. Do you know nothing about baseball and cannot you contribute? The woman in your avatar looks familiar, El Guapo might have had her, is she Mexican?