Damn this forum has turned into a real cluster fuck today!!

PO69

EOG Master
What in the hell is going on??? I feel like I am reading posts from a total of 5 different posters, yet about their are about 50 different user names involved!!!

This place is giving a headache today! I hate ot admit it, but it was better with just journeyman posting. Now we have raiders making posts 24 hours a day along with the fuckhead MOFOME now posting 25 hours a day!

RPM was a good hire Shrink, but this rest of this shit is for the birds!

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I know that veteran posters like Jimmy cant like the turn that this place has made in the past 2-3 days. The average age of posters here just dropped WELL below 23 years old I believe. MOFOME and his 15 ghosts will be here daily

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Damn this forum has turned into a real cluster fuck today!!

I'm tired of Raiders starting posts about me, I mean every freakin day.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's good to see some of the old guys like RPM.

PO69

EOG Master

Well there is no door anymore! It is wide open, that is the problem. Assholes like mofome got let back in! He will fuck up the forum again just like he did last year with all of his childish antics

mofome

Banned

its always funny when someone cant find anything truly bad to say, so he just calls everyone ghosts and cries.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i would like to welcome everyone to myspace3 :cheers

I hate ot admit it, but it was better with just journeyman posting. Now we have raiders making posts 24 hours a day along with the fuckhead MOFOME now posting 25 hours a day!

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I know that veteran posters like Jimmy cant like the turn that this place has made in the past 2-3 days. The average age of posters here just dropped WELL below 23 years old I believe. MOFOME and his 15 ghosts will be here daily

MOFOME WILL WHOOP UR ASS!

RAIDERS WILL WHOOP UR ASS!!!

DONT WORRY BOUT WHAT JIMMY LIKES...JIMMY WILL WHIP UR ASS TOO!!!

I know that veteran posters like Jimmy cant like the turn that this place has made in the past 2-3 days. The average age of posters here just dropped WELL below 23 years old I believe. MOFOME and his 15 ghosts will be here daily
I'll speak for myself thanks.

What's good for EOG, is good for me.

PO69

EOG Master

its always funny when someone cant find anything truly bad to say, so he just calls everyone ghosts and cries.

MOFOME, I have said all of the bad stuff about 1 year ago. No reason to go over it again. Leave it in the past.

Can you at least post some gambling threads 10% of the time???

Nothing wrong with the forum, it provides relief from the daily stress.

Like earlier today, I had a patient on the table performing a triple bypass then I leave for a few minutes to post a thread from the local KINKOS here in mexico and the stupid patient is dead when I get back. I was like WTF how do you die? But luckily Matt made the money in the Mixed $5000 event so I don't feel bad now, plus I have a 964 dollar parlay going still at Betjam.:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Like earlier today, I had a patient on the table performing a triple bypass then I leave for a few minutes to post a thread from the local KINKOS here in mexico and the stupid patient is dead when I get back. I was like WTF how do you die? But luckily Matt made the money in the Mixed $5000 event so I don't feel bad now, plus I have a 964 dollar parlay going still at Betjam.:cheers

hahahhahahhahhahahhah, awesome!

PO69

EOG Master

Andre Bocelli makes an appearance in this thread as well!

MM, it might not have been one parlay for $949 like I said, but it was 3 parlays of $249 each. It wasnt like I made the play totally up, I just bet $750 instead of the $949

mofome, your ghosts are so easy to figure out. It took me just 10 days of posting at SBR to learn them all.

We were doing OK here at EOG before you showed up today with your entourage. It feels like the SBR of 4 months ago decided to post here today all of a sudden. What a fvcking coincidence!

PO, can you run over to Juarez and bring back a kidney for my friend Mo?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Classic

:LMAO :LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

I can get you a kidney for around $9,000. Jimmy, I like it better when you post as Mexicanmedic

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

got to look at it like this. More posters means more advertisers which means more income. More cash means EOG becomes even better and there is always something here for everyone. At this day and age in this industry, why would anyone be content with status quo. It is a business first and foremost.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

got to look at it like this. More posters means more advertisers which means more income. More cash means EOG becomes even better and there is always something here for everyone. At this day and age in this industry, why would anyone be content with status quo. It is a business first and foremost.

i agree i agree, but when someone bashes another to all end in ever facet of his life, then does a 360 out of no place, doesnt integrity mean anything?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i agree i agree, but when someone bashes another to all end in ever facet of his life, then does a 360 out of no place, doesnt integrity mean anything?

i highly doubt the 360 was out of nowhere. maybe it is also integrity that no matter what has been said, things get worked out.

Apple

Banned

LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Post of week:cheers