EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

Apple

Banned
Re: EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

we have and thats over and done with. its been good gettin to know ya a bit more through the contest.

:cheers

Definitely dude no question about it. A lot of great friendships have started with adversity.. :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

I'm thinking SportsGirl or mofome, what do you think? :pop:

Well I have no idea who Sportsgirl is, so I will choose her over MOFOME. Anyone well except for timetopay, tomorrowsnews, badco, and texansfan is a better choice than mofome

I tell you that it will be last day posting the day that he becomes a moderator here. So tell me now so I can pack my bags

it was an absolute pleasure speaking with you. i look forward to seeing your plays from here out!

ITs gonna cost ya. :pop: :LMAO

Will be in touch.

Its like we had the best graduating class in history coming from FW.
So many HOF from there.

Much success and good luck!

Well I have no idea who Sportsgirl is, so I will choose her over MOFOME. Anyone well except for timetopay, tomorrowsnews, badco, and texansfan is a better choice than mofome

I tell you that it will be last day posting the day that he becomes a moderator here. So tell me now so I can pack my bags

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

ITs gonna cost ya. :pop: :LMAO

Will be in touch.

Its like we had the best graduating class in history coming from FW.
So many HOF from there.

Much success and good luck!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:party

gl with your plays tonight and a very classy move towards dsethi. as i wold expect.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

:+comfort+

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Hello Mofo.
I admit, I am surprised at almost nothing that goes on anymore but this was quite a nice surprise.

Frankly, I am very happy to see you here. This is where you belong.

I'm headed for the fridge to get me a drink.
It's late, 2:30pm on the west coast.

SportsGirl was very kind to me when I wandered across the street recently...

I don't forget the little things in life anymore...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

Hello Mofo.
I admit, I am surprised at almost nothing that goes on anymore but this was quite a nice surprise.

Frankly, I am very happy to see you here. This is where you belong.

I'm headed for the fridge to get me a drink.
It's late, 2:30pm on the west coast.

Timbo, im surprised to. You know i had some ass kicking desires with regard to mr ken, but we've talked and smoothed things out. i took it personally at first and then some made me realize it was just business. when the fucker said i had 10 ghosts and got banned i wanted to have him fly me down there so i could give him a proper whoopin.
:D

But...as you know, you're one of the guys i respect the most. Ken mentioned your name with some things and that made this decision a bit more enticing.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Mofo, thanks for the kind words.
I am very, very excited to see you back (not that I'm gay or anything).

This may pump some new blood back into me.
I have needed a boost.

Blondie

EOG Master

I wonder if Nancy will check in here now. Could use another lady around here (sorry Blondie). :houra

I completely agree Crazy, that and I heard she can knock you on your ass when needed :+textinb3

Which makes her a great asset around here!

I completely agree Crazy, that and I heard she can knock you on your ass when needed :+textinb3

Which makes her a great asset around here!
From one blondie to another ... hello!

Yes, I can kick Loubert's ass we need be. :cheers

mofome

Banned

Mofo, thanks for the kind words.
I am very, very excited to see you back (not that I'm gay or anything).

This may pump some new blood back into me.
I have needed a boost.

well i hope it does! you're one of my favs and its because you've got the talent and the class. you've always treated me like a friend and thats what matters. the fact that you can handicap as well as you do is just a bonus.

Something tells me you are persistent! Hope to see them here soon :cheers
Swede made an offer to Loubert - I started a thread about it. So, if he takes her up on it, they'll be here. I for one am feeling a little frighten if he accepts.

Kellen

EOG Member

Glad to see you here mo. More reason for me to come over here full time and leave the kids at SBR.

Kellen

EOG Member

and sportsgirl is here too?

Im a full time EOGer now. No more JJ and those idiots.