BUFFETTGAMBLER.....WHERE ARE YOU????

We need you back may'n!! If you are lurking...atleast stop by and say hi!!

We miss you and are working on some new guidelines for the SPORTS FORUMS.

Anyway hope you are having a good year!!

TM

Re: BUFFETTGAMBLER.....WHERE ARE YOU????

I miss seeing his writeups. He thinks of things that no one else does - both baseball and football.

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

He`s occasionlly @ the RX, where he deigns to provide us w/some long range views re. MLB. Quite astute.

munson15

I want winners...

I love Buffet Gambler, his style, his abundance of selections, and wish he would post his plays. Baseball season hasn't been the same without him.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I agree, he is very well missed. Had awesome insight and helped out a ton of people including myself.

If management was smart on this forum they would hire him to post. He would bring in so many more views it would be worth paying him.

akillies

EOG Veteran

maybe the shrink could be convinced to open the wallet for someone who actually post's about sports and gambling, instead of all the useless soap opera drama he is currently wasting $ on. I am sure it is also a big reason people such as buffet no longer post here.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

he does not care if he is paid to post, and a little birdie told me he was offered some loot to post....chose not to.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

one of the most intelligent and well thought out posters EVER

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

As opposed to you know who. Like comparing MJ to anyone!! He gave insightful analysis, supporting his choices. This alone was worth reading. Unlike throwing some SATW and hoping some sticks.