Offer to Crazyl from Swede

Hey sweetie, Swede ask me to post this for you. Oh, and as a side bet, I double-dog dare ya!

Dearest Loubert,
I will gladly register at EOG and visit with you there if you show me your purty face....Your REAL face. You'll need to take the pic with a special note to us ladies so we know it's you.
Hearts 4-eva,
Swede

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Offer to Crazyl from Swede

Hey sweetie, Swede ask me to post this for you. Oh, and as a side bet, I double-dog dare ya!

Dearest Loubert,
I will gladly register at EOG and visit with you there if you show me your purty face....Your REAL face. You'll need to take the pic with a special note to us ladies so we know it's you.
Hearts 4-eva,
Swede

:LMAO:LMAO

Dearest Loubert,
Hearts 4-eva,
Swede
:LMAO

Tell swede to get her ass over here. She's one of my favorites.

Nah, he just picks on her looks, so she wants to even the playing field - although, I somehow feel Swede will end up with the more ammunition.

Apple

Banned

C'mon crazy,

Take one for the team man.. Get this done dude

btw swede is one crafty chick.

C'mon crazy,

Take one for the team man.. Get this done dude

btw swede is one crafty chick.

No, shit, Gabe. I just came cuz Mo asked me too - and, to think, if I'd have been smarter .... hey wait!!!

Mo - I'm not posting anymore here til I get some naked pictures of you pronto. :turndevil

Apple

Banned

Oh shit, now mofome has to take one for the team.. These girls are quite the negotiators.. Watch out

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think Richkas is holding her hostage
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>