Now that both OBAMA and McNUTS both support Israel ...

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Now that both Obama and McNUTS have clearly endorsed America's support for a safe and secure Israel.....I guess you Israel-bashers and Jew-haters here can proudly cast your vote for President for Ralph Nader, a proud supporter of the PLO -called Fatah now ,and a Israel-hater for the last 30 years. One could go back to Meet the Press a few weeks ago when Nader announced for the presidency and listen to his hateful rants against Israel, as proof of what I'm saying here is true. If you love Hamas,you'll REALLY love Nader!!!

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Now that both OBAMA and McNUTS both support Israel ...

Mr. Harvey,

Why is protecting Israel that big a deal to begin with? Shouldn't Israel be protecting themselves and the US government should be worrying about protecting the US people?

Last I checked Israel has one of the better armed forces in the world that could take anyone on if they wanted to. Why do they need protection from the American government while the American government's primary job should be to take care of business INSIDE of the United States

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Now that both Obama and McNUTS have clearly endorsed America's support for a safe and secure Israel.....I guess you Israel-bashers and Jew-haters here can proudly cast your vote for President for Ralph Nader, a proud supporter of the PLO -called Fatah now ,and a Israel-hater for the last 30 years. One could go back to Meet the Press a few weeks ago when Nader announced for the presidency and listen to his hateful rants against Israel, as proof of what I'm saying here is true. If you love Hamas,you'll REALLY love Nader!!!

One of the greatest Americans in history and if he had a chance to win i would vote for him. He knows this Israeli gov't is as sneaky as ours. Most people with an IQ higher then 50 know this.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

If you have faith in the guy vote for him-he'll have NO constituency in Congress-and Nothing he wants would get done-but go ahead and have your circle jerk!!! The Deerborn, Michigan crowd would be big for him-for sure!!!

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

By the way Frankie how many screen names you have? It gets a little confusing until your Israel love fest acts up.

As far as Ralph Nader goes, I think he's a rabble-rouser who FUCKED us in 2000, as Gore wins COMFORTABLY if he butts out!! That shit just wasn't necessary!! IDK much else about the guy except that he's like a consumer advocate, which I guess is cool, but the shit with Israel is @ the ROOT of all our problems......THAT'S a given!! I'm not sure what a possible solution to that shit is, but I know there would be A LOT more violence against Israel if there wasn't a threat that we'd clean somebody's clock if they got too rough on 'em!!

S

stucco43

HotHarvey you believe Bin Laden exploded the towers?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Just one-you can verify that with Shrink or any moderator! Dealing with this bunch of mental midgets takes ONLY ONE person/name!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Probably-just not 100% sure. All those Saudis leaving on private planes OUT of America-cleared by whom???-the next morning IS creepy, as well is the fact that the Bush Crime family is in Business with the Bin Laden family in the Carlyle group! Too much coincidence here! Just not sure!!!

S

stucco43

Probably-just not 100% sure. All those Saudis leaving on private planes OUT of America-cleared by whom???-the next morning IS creepy, as well is the fact that the Bush Crime family is in Business with the Bin Laden family in the Carlyle group! Too much coincidence here! Just not sure!!!
thank you for your honesty and keep searching the answers very simple...
in the meantime its good to be an american...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I love Bush originally calling William Rodriguez an "American Hero"

Ohhh ... Mr Hero ... take your ass behind close doors and dont worry ...
no big deal if your testimony is not included in the 9-11 report