A little "old school" television trivia questions....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: A little "old school" television trivia questions....

what "desperate housewife" was also a psycho on another night time soap?

Knotts Landing had that blonde babe. She was Page in Knots Landing, I believe. I forget here name in desperate Housewives.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Knotts Landing had that blonde babe. She was Page in Knots Landing, I believe. I forget here name in desperate Housewives.

well she was a bitch, but not really a "psycho"......the one i mean played a psycho killer

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Marcia Cross on Melrose Place?

yup, that was it....man she was good on that show, but what a weirdo....when they showed that scar on her head, under her hair that time, creeped me out....then she blew up the apartments, with everyone home.....place went up in flames......

yup, that was it....man she was good on that show, but what a weirdo....when they showed that scar on her head, under her hair that time, creeped me out....then she blew up the apartments, with everyone home.....place went up in flames......

You do have to wonder about people that are able to play certain characters so well, such as the psychopath. How close to "real life" is their character.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

You do have to wonder about people that are able to play certain characters so well, such as the psychopath. How close to "real life" is their character.

yeah, thats true...sometimes they are so good at it, its scary.....

but then u see people like Susan Lucci, who make a career out of being a bitch, then u see her in person, and she couldnt be any nicer...

yeah, thats true...sometimes they are so good at it, its scary.....

but then u see people like Susan Lucci, who make a career out of being a bitch, then u see her in person, and she couldnt be any nicer...

Honestly, I don't think Susan Lucci's character was half the bitch that Sarah Michelle Gellar was playing her daughter on Days. But I do get your point.

Then you have someone like Shannon Doherty, as much of a bitch in real life as she ever was on the screen.

Hit me with another question, Bucs.

This is funny! Men talking about soap operas, and they day women gossip.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOJust playing boys!:+textinb3

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

u still got some posts 294-300, several havent been answered....i will come up with some night time soap questions though..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ok, u must know AMC, since u knew who played Kendall....can u name at least 5 of Erica's married names?

can u name at least 4 of adam's wives?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

On Dallas, what kind of company did SueEllen buy to help get rid of J.R.'s mistress, then turned it into a huge success..?

do u know the name of the company as well?

ok, u must know AMC, since u knew who played Kendall....can u name at least 5 of Erica's married names?

can u name at least 4 of adam's wives?

To be honest Bucs, I can't.

I have to tell on myself a little. When I was stationed in Greece, we only had the one AFN television station. Every day from 10:30 until noon, they played Guiding Light and General Hospital. I got hooked on GH to the point that I would buy the Soaps magazines from the book store and read about the show, even though the ones they showed us was about 4 months behind what was being shown in the states. That's how I knew about Susan Lucci's character and her daughter. That and all of her daytime emmy snubs.

On Dallas, what kind of company did SueEllen buy to help get rid of J.R.'s mistress, then turned it into a huge success..?

do u know the name of the company as well?

Sue Ellen bought a lingerie company and hired "Mandy" as their head model. I don't know the name though.

I think Dawg knows a little too much about soaps sometimes! Are you cheating?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

how did Alexis make her big DEBUT on Dynasty in the second season?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

what years did u see GH?

i was big fan back in the 80's, but i dont know much trivia for it after that

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

on Dallas Jaime went to drive her brothers new convertible, and a bomb had been placed in it , trying to kill Jack...she got in, and Jack heard the car explode, while he was on the phone.....how did Jamie not die in that accident?

we still got some unanswered trivia here that i figured you guys would get at some point.....c'mon Doug, work harder...:cocktail

If I don't know it , I'd have to Google it, not in the correct spirit to do so.

Mulberry tree on Bewitched ?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

what future "Sex and the City" star appeared on Melrose Place as a rival to Allison?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

If I don't know it , I'd have to Google it, not in the correct spirit to do so.

Mulberry tree on Bewitched ?

no, it was a weeping willow....and everytime the wind would blow, it would make Samantha cry out of the blue.....very funny episode actually

what years did u see GH?

i was big fan back in the 80's, but i dont know much trivia for it after that

I watched from 92 to 94 when I left Greece. I tried to watch when I got back to the states, but my work schedule didn't allow me to keep up. The big event during when I watched was Luke and Laura's return with their son Lucky.

on Dallas Jaime went to drive her brothers new convertible, and a bomb had been placed in it , trying to kill Jack...she got in, and Jack heard the car explode, while he was on the phone.....how did Jamie not die in that accident?

You got me there, Bucs. I kind of quit watching after Pam left.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

u are a freak to know that, 1 of my fav shows of all time :finger004

i hate to admit it, but i'm a tv junkie....i watch tvland, all the time...shows like that i have seen every episode 10 times probably...

How do y'all know all this stuff? I remember a lot but I don't know this stuff.

Ok, my turn... What well known current radio talk show host played a villain on 2 episodes of Miami Vice.