THE FRAUD: Flight 93 // Video FOX NEWS will never run again !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Where is the Commercial Airline Jet????

Hmmmm .... lets see the FLOCKIES like Nicolas, Tarbaby, Roscoe or Ktb explain this

LIVE VIDEO ..... NO AIRLINE CAN BE SEEN ANYWHERE .... HMMMM ... THAT
IS EVEN WHAT THE REPORTERS SAID LIVE ..... HOW DOES ANOTHER COMMERICAL AIRLINE JET "JUST DISPPEAR"???

Flight 93

Apple

Banned
Re: THE FRAUD: Flight 93 // Video FOX NEWS will never run again !!

What does the narrated by operator thing about Anti?

Apple

Banned

Sorry Anti,

This part

2. The call to the wife was not direct. It was narrated to the wife by an unnamed and still unidentified "operator."

Is this true man?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"nothing to distinguish a plane had crashed here ..."

DimeDR

Banned

gyn,

i think the woman ur referring to is lisa jefferson, she is huge shill in coverup ... i know a lot about 93, had pals go explore the area, their cells wouldnt even work at ground level ... jefferson was a lying gte operator, shes been exposed till she needs a barrel in public ... check 911undergound.com ... look for roland morgan on guns and butter, its all about flight 93 and you will end up shaking head

DimeDR

Banned

roscoe,

thats transoceanic flight 815

did you see the season finale of LOST

it was terrific :)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">yes by all means check 911undergroundfullofshitcommunistmoronicsite.com
to get all your best info
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

did you watch the tape?

If you did you would see that the COMMENTS WERE LIVE ....

My God ... Ktb is pacing Nicolas in the "hey I love Bush so why
not make a dumbass commentary?"

DimeDR

Banned

ktb,

how many interviews have you listened to on that site, i know the answer ZERO ... What reputable sources do you use?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Was it him or Roscoe that referred to Popular Mechanics?

DimeDR

Banned

they all have PreMenstrual moments

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would bet both believe Oswald was the Lone Gunman and that Ruby took
him out because "Ruby is a Real Patriot ..."

DimeDR

Banned

hey the lone gunman was name of series that predated the wtcs hijacking and planes ramming in an episode--the illuminati loves these giggles...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Guarantee ya that Merlin ACTUALLY does think that a Commercial Airline
Jet actually did the Pentagon

roscoe

EOG Veteran

lee harvey oswald alone killed jfk! that's where all you conspiracy wackos started with all your nonsense!

DimeDR

Banned

roscoe,

tell us about uss liberty and the lavon affair :)

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

Anytime anyone wants to talk planes and 911 just ask.

I've been a commercial pilot for 10 years now and have been to flight school with a bunch of guys from the middle east in the mid 90's

I've flown back seat with these cats on cross country training flights

anything you want to ask fire away

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

1) Where is the Jet that hit the Pentagon?

No damage to the Front Lawn
No passenger luggage
the Engine just disappears
20X20 ft opening
Where are the wings?

DimeDR

Banned

stifler

could you fly hani hajour's path into the pentagon?

by site or memory, could a novice fly from wv and find the pentagon--what are the odds, not using any instruments to help?

could someone hit the wtcs with a plane on the first try, give me the odds, great pilot, horrible pilot, odds on both?

could a 757 fly 5' off the ground and not scorch a lawn?

can a plane enter low altitude at 455 mph and not break up or be easily guided?

watch pandoras blackbox and see what you think?

thanx
dimedr

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

1) Where is the Jet that hit the Pentagon?

No damage to the Front Lawn
No passenger luggage
the Engine just disappears
20X20 ft opening
Where are the wings?

hmmm the Jet? I dunno what hit the pentagon but it sure wasn't a commercial jet.

With all the cameras pointing at the pentagon ad we get to see those 4 frames of still fottage is an insult to any free thinking individual.

Titanium engines do not just dissapear

In order to hit the pentagon with a 757 commercial jet in which one has NEVER flown before is like hitting the lottery. That stuff just doesn't happen. The area is unknown and ground navigation would be next to impossible flying
at those speeds at the altitudes we were told they were.

All of the guys I've flown with during cross country flights just plained SUCKED at navigation. You were supposed to fly those flights solo and do everything yourself. All of the guys from the middle east had instructers with them during those flights.

I find it hard to believe that the guys we've been told hijacked and hit their targets could have done that type of navigation.

I just can't see them hijacking a plane they've never actually flown in an area they're unfamiliar with (navigation) wise fly it manually hundreds of miles from where they hijacked it do the manuevres we were told they did and hit the pentagon in washington.

It's next to impossible from what I've seen first hand from middle east "pilots" in training.

DimeDR

Banned

thanx SM

if you want some great links to pilots talking about these same issues, ill find them for you later today ... i gotta run now ...

have a great day
dimeDR

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

could you fly hani hajour's path into the pentagon?

Nope next to impossible

by site or memory, could a novice fly from wv and find the pentagon--what are the odds, not using any instruments to help?

Nope also next to impossible from what I've seen from these guys from the middle east. You need to be real familliar with the area to navigate it like that manually

could someone hit the wtcs with a plane on the first try, give me the odds, great pilot, horrible pilot, odds on both?

WTC could be done but this one is also a strech for a person that has never flown that type of plane before under the stress levels they were at the time. From the footage that we've all seen the WTC was hit with perfection. The cats we were told were flying those planes would have clipped a wing before they would have hit the towers like that at those speeds.

could a 757 fly 5' off the ground and not scorch a lawn?

Nope, lawn would have had some deep skidmarks

can a plane enter low altitude at 455 mph and not break up or be easily guided?

Commercial jets are not designed to endure these stress levels on the body.

watch pandoras blackbox and see what you think?

Dunno which one that is but from my experience with commercial jets you need to be a damn good pilot to do the things that were done that day. The guys that we are told did this either had more experience on these types of planes and area or it's simply not them that did this.

thanx
dimedr[/quote]

DimeDR

Banned

thanx again, SM, took my shower and out the door ... heard many expert pilots say they never couldve hit the wtcs or pentagon the way it happened on first try ... one guy who has flown everything from fighter to commercial said he went 0-10 on a simulator using the data from flight 175... nuff said!!

heres the link to PANDORAS BLACKBOX, love to hear your take; neocons on here refuse to watch it or comment

Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for the link I will watch it tonight

Reading a book now on the first and to date the only open water ditching of a commercial jet that happened in 1970

It's a great read

And yeah pilots with years of experience could't have done what these guys did that day to perfection