David Ortiz

Tuckman

Uh Poster
what the hell is wrong with him, i have heard of slow starts but he would be happy to even be referred to as that, he's done not a god damn thing.. If hes that weak from the knee surgery, then get the hell out of the lineup till u can contribute :rolleyes:

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: David Ortiz

LMAO........2 weeks into the season and your benching PAPI....You none athletic losers KILL ME....

Hitdogg

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

LMAO........2 weeks into the season and your benching PAPI....You none athletic losers KILL ME....

Hitdogg

I don't think anyone said bench him in this thread. The guy IS hitting about.050 (3 for 43 on the season I think). He is kiling them right now. Although I don't think you can move him in the order. You won't see any better pitches then he sees right now hitting in front of Manny.

The Devil

EOG Master

LOTS OF GUYS HITTING UNDER THE MENDOZA LINE..........IF THEY ARE STILL THERE IN JUNE YOU WILL BE SEEING LOTS OF CHANGES...........

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Richie Sexson has been hitting .200 for the last four years and they havent benched him yet.......Maybe a day off, but to bench papi after 2 weeks or even move him in the lineup is waaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo funnnnnnnnny.........Hmmmm, they are 2 games out and he is hitting .067.........

dirty

EOG Master

No reason to Bench or Move Big Papi... absurd to think so. What most fans don't realize is the first month of the season is basically Spring Training for a lot of Vets... Salaries or so high now, and some are coming off injuries, that management babies them along during ST and they are not ready on opening day. Once they get in enough AB's they will be fine....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Kruk did a great job on Baseball Tonight of breaking down the weight shift problems he is having. He'll be fine in a couple of weeks. (Just the same, I'm glad I don't have him on my fantasy squad).

Isn't this still a gambling forum? And you guys are making managerial moves?

Why not just bet against the Red Sox til BP starts swinging well again? And don't the Sox have another guy hitting well below avg? Hint, hint -- outfielder.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

he will bounce back now.

they just dug his jersey up from yankee stadium..... maybe he was jinxed from this.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ortiz being mentioned by the Sox fans as a HOFer ....

Love that loyalty and I remember when Brittany also bragged about
Federline