Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Highly doubtful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no because he is a complete fking idiot

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Will doc Moron Ever let any thread be about the topic of the thread without changing the subject???

Also..how many other people have been banned like him yet allowed to come back under another name?

Oh just doc.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Will Doc Moron aka...anti

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">he always changes thread to whatever he wants to rant on.
i.e..the thread is about hair growth.

doc response..
thats bullshit...hair does not grow from the scalp it grows from the ends because the bergdorfs and the biletnekofs and the 8th reigh in 1843 got together and changed it in area 51, 40 miles underground in the bunker that eventually cheney would be in and fly planes into the wtc
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">he always changes thread to whatever he wants to rant on.
i.e..the thread is about hair growth.

doc response..
thats bullshit...hair does not grow from the scalp it grows from the ends because the bergdorfs and the biletnekofs and the 8th reigh in 1843 got together and changed it in area 51, 40 miles underground in the bunker that eventually cheney would be in and fly planes into the wtc
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

You mixed up your facts KT, it was area 40, and it was 51 miles underground.:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ktb is on the IM right now with Dirty:

"Diggin is his pushing his luck tonite ... have "Cherty" keep an eye
on his "attitude" tonite ..."

:party:party:party:party:party

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">wow.
he even tried to change the subject in here.

lol.

You need to learn to ignore this nut KTB.

He only wants attention, when you give it to him he wins.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I ignore him for the most part Mr. Hoffa.

Trust me, I do not get as riled as you think.

Doc Moron is for pure entertainment as I have never met anyone quite as moronic as he.

I pity him and find him funny at the same time..
what a sad life he must have

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I ignore him for the most part Mr. Hoffa.

Trust me, I do not get as riled as you think.

Doc Moron is for pure entertainment as I have never met anyone quite as moronic as he.

I pity him and find him funny at the same time..
what a sad life he must have

do what I did and throw the ignore switch on him...ive been doc free for 3 days now....its a beautiful thing..i do feel sorry for the guy though

always on here posting with such hatred and anger.....kind of sad if you ask me

and lonely