Do you ever root for another poster to lose?

Junior

EOG Veteran
Re: Do you ever root for another poster to lose?

Ace Ace cause he cost a few friends of mine close to 10 thousand each following his NBA plays in his tracking forum. Now he is boasting how he is +$11,000 with his side bets but NOTHING ever said of his -$10,000+ in the tracking forum. To me he is scum. I hope he loses all his bets!:houra My buddies follow my guy now and he got them close to even but for ACE ACE:finger004 .

I know I said give names, but there's a guy across the street that's been a fucking asshole to me lately, and he had an awful day yesterday and it made me feel genuinely happy.

Junior

EOG Veteran

I know I said give names, but there's a guy across the street that's been a fucking asshole to me lately, and he had an awful day yesterday and it made me feel genuinely happy.

THEN GIVE NAMES,lol.:houra

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

only if they are opposite of my side on a game...but if i have no action on it, of course not......

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

i like seeing certain touts lose, except when i notice i'm on the same game as them. And when i have already played a game and notice certain touts are on it, i don't have much faith in my pick anymore.

Sometimes I root for Jman to lose and I'm happy when it loses but then I look to confirm his play and pooh the post is gone..

Journeyman

EOG Master

only if they are opposite of my side on a game...but if i have no action on it, of course not......

What about a contest Bucs? where you need to win and the other player has a game you're not in, you root against then right?

:pop:

Apple

Banned

Yeah I've started to lately.. Choptalk is the first to come to mind

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

What about a contest Bucs? where you need to win and the other player has a game you're not in, you root against then right?

:pop:

well in a contest of course...i would consider that having the "opposite side" of me, like i said.....if im going heads up, or need them to lose to move up, of course, i would root against their play..

I thought he was just talking about in general, when someone posts a play, that someone would root against them......yeah, im all about the competition in a contest, i'll put the hex on em if i have to..:cocktail

Oh, I remember. $40 changed to $200. And then he denied it. Is he a mod?
No I don't believe he is a mod, I don't read there much but was linked to the thread. Then he accused Doug of having a vendetta against him, and claimed he couldn't give the Ticket ID because he was part of a betting syndicate and too much was at stake.

He listed a ticket as being for $40, then stealth edited it to $200 but Doug had quoted him before it, then he accused Doug of lying, so people started flaming him. Then people started offering to pay him if he provides a screenshot or gives the ticket ID, and he started lying about being part of a big money syndicate at 5Dimes.

Finally after getting grilled by Dsethi and others he admitted it, but told like 9 lies in the process. It's a hugeee thread in the RR somewhere.

Junior

EOG Veteran

Choptalk is a $40 bettor that posts $1300 for his follower to think he bets these amounts. That is night right IMO.

Choptalk is a $40 bettor that posts $1300 for his follower to think he bets these amounts. That is night right IMO.
Even after he was exposed he still posts tickets for a few hundred bucks each. It's possible that he bets that, but if that's the case why feel the need to lie when you have a play for $40? :doh1

Ticket ID because he was part of a betting syndicate and too much was at stake.
and wasn't he betting baseball overnights at 5dimes where they have a nickel limit?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Yes

ANYONE who plays CFB teasers i root for them to lose EVERY SINGLE TIME so they can see what MORONS they are for playing CFB teasers as opposed to playing them "normally" as a parlay

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Yes

ANYONE who plays CFB teasers i root for them to lose EVERY SINGLE TIME so they can see what MORONS they are for playing CFB teasers as opposed to playing them "normally" as a parlay
:LMAO