Since Pioneer is such a genius, NOW WATCH HIM RUN AND HIDE!

Journeyman

EOG Master
I usually pay him zero attention but today took the cake!

Anyway Pioneer my challenge to you, and I KNOW you will back down....but here goes anyway .

You can prove once and for all how sharp you are right here in this thread, made just for you.

Post 100 games and if you hit 54%, I will quit posting forever....this should be easy for someone with your incredible mind :rolleyes: using (NFL-NBA-CFB-CBBB) or if you like we can use MLB and set up another format.

Look forward to seeing all your selections BEFORE the games start and since you are privy to the best gamblers it shouldn't be a problem proving how sharp you are.

You WILL back down and have some excuse GUARAN-DAMN-TEED

:hung

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Since Pioneer is such a genius, NOW WATCH HIM RUN AND HIDE!

no lose situation for him, if he doesnt hit 54% its not like he has to stop posting...

not like he has a reputation to protect, hes already ruined that in everyones eyes... why would he not do this?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

and when jman says he'll quit posting....his word is as good as gold.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

no lose situation for him, if he doesnt hit 54% its not like he has to stop posting...

not like he has a reputation to protect, hes already ruined that in everyones eyes... why would he not do this?

How can posting the truth ruin one's reputation?

I've challenged you before, Tuckman, to identify ANYTHING that I have posted that is not the truth...and you have ducked my challenge so far. The challenge still stands!

But you are indeed correct, this is a no lose challenge for me from the Jman...which is sorta typical since I've stated all along that Jman is an idiot, no, check that, a fucking idiot!

The Devil

EOG Master

Pioneer, can you tell us exactly how you feel about Journeyman?????

He already wants to bet the Pick 6 in horse racing with no carryover at a 15% takeout instead of betting it with a $200,000 carryover at a 25% takeout. I'd say even if you charge him -115 vig, he'll still go for this deal.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Yeah youre a man of youre word alright.......moron.

Pioneer hits 54% plus

Odds Journey stiffs and keeps posting:

Yes -infinity
No +1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Pioneer hits 54% plus

Yes -infinity

I'll take the yes for the max. And parlay it with the "Under 2 days" prop for when we see the first post.

:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Pioneer hits 54% plus

Yes -infinity

Pioneer has an infinite shot at hitting 54%.

You are not qualified to be an oddsmaker.:doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'll take the yes for the max. And parlay it with the "Under 2 days" prop for when we see the first post.

Try me. I wish someone would take me up on the offer.

Raiders already backed down.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

He already wants to bet the Pick 6 in horse racing with no carryover at a 15% takeout instead of betting it with a $200,000 carryover at a 25% takeout. I'd say even if you charge him -115 vig, he'll still go for this deal.

O really? Where did I say that? I'll bet you a $100 I didn't say that...which means you're a liar!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

lets just say he walks on toilet paper

I gotta give you credit, Tuckman....you're not afraid to answer crazyl but you are afraid to answer me....discretion is the better part of valor

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I gotta give you credit, Tuckman....you're not afraid to answer crazyl but you are afraid to answer me....discretion is the better part of valor

he doesnt use copy and paste as a response, if i wanted to carry on a convo with you i would just consider reading the bible, or subscribing to all the extras on cnn :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

How can posting the truth ruin one's reputation?

I've challenged you before, Tuckman, to identify ANYTHING that I have posted that is not the truth...and you have ducked my challenge so far. The challenge still stands!

But you are indeed correct, this is a no lose challenge for me from the Jman...which is sorta typical since I've stated all along that Jman is an idiot, no, check that, a fucking idiot!

I had totake him off ignore to see if he responded and accepted the challenge, not only is he a windbag but also a pussy.

I knew he'd back down :LMAO

O really? Where did I say that? I'll bet you a $100 I didn't say that...which means you're a liar!

Keep your $100, pioneer. You will need it trying to hit those Pick 6's.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Keep your $100, pioneer. You will need it trying to hit those Pick 6's.

Well, duh...of course I'll keep my $100, I didn't lose the bet....and you didn't accept the bet which is more admission that you're a LIAR.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I had totake him off ignore to see if he responded and accepted the challenge, not only is he a windbag but also a pussy.

I knew he'd back down

How did I back down? I was giving you a chance to redefine this "challenge"...as it stands now, it's a no lose proposition for me. I believe I can indeed hit 54% of CFB/NFL(I don't bet MLB) so I accept your idiotic no lose for me wager. But I could care less if you stop posting so to make it worth my while, you have to send me $100 if I hit the 54%....of course since you're a known stiff, you will have to send the $100 to an agreed upon moderator in advance.

Now who's backing down!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

he doesnt use copy and paste as a response, if i wanted to carry on a convo with you i would just consider reading the bible, or subscribing to all the extras on cnn

WTF does copy and paste have to do with anything? You posted this...

"not like he has a reputation to protect, hes already ruined that in everyones eyes"

...and I called you on it...

"How can posting the truth ruin one's reputation?

I've challenged you before, Tuckman, to identify ANYTHING that I have posted that is not the truth...and you have ducked my challenge so far. The challenge still stands!"

...and you can't answer the question or even respond, Tuckwoman!