EOG is blowing the other forums away

Crazy L has turned this place around

other sites are regretting not treating him better

Many guys are now coming over from other forums and changing their names so no one knows who they are. EOG is winning the game.

:houra

sorry, couldn't help it

Heim

EOG Master
Re: EOG is blowing the other forums away

Phenomenal site.....

I can't think of all the money I've saved not
buying the National Enquirer or Star because
of the info on here....

Blondie

EOG Master

Phenomenal site.....

I can't think of all the money I've saved not
buying the National Enquirer or Star because
of the info on here....

Glad we can be of assistance. Is there any area we are lacking in.

Why is it for some reason when you post, I think it is Jeff Jones until I read the name..... :rolleyes:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Go get get em crazy.. You are one of the best here. Keep up the great werk and thanks. You are drawing a great crowd of contributing and depositing players here. Well done.

WERK LOL

Love it how General has been spelling WERK the past week or so :cheers

It would be an honor Pete if I could carry on your legacy after June 1st and adopt the spelling as a tribute to you sir if that's okay

:cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

Journeyman

EOG Master

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1220078", true); </SCRIPT>
Temper Fly

Nice tribute for us US Marines who served our country and many died in their attempts so that we have the freedom to mock those same US Marines.

Semper Fi.

Nah I just mock you, because you are a joke, for anyone to say they didn't have the time to spend with their child because they were werkin so hard on a forum, pathetic, no wonder you weigh 310.

Enjoy the drugs

janus

EOG Dedicated

Nah I just mock you, because you are a joke, for anyone to say they didn't have the time to spend with their child because they were werkin so hard on a forum, pathetic, no wonder you weigh 310.

Enjoy the drugs

if 'temper fly' was a direct cut at the general & not the marines, i apologize for my pre-supposition... i'm not around often enough to have seen that brewing, and wouldnt presume to butt in on your personal argument.

carry on.

Journeyman

EOG Master

if 'temper fly' was a direct cut at the general & not the marines, i apologize for my pre-supposition... i'm not around often enough to have seen that brewing, and wouldnt presume to butt in on your personal argument.

carry on.

of course it was....I have spoken many times about the sacrifices the soldiers have made....I

The General is a buffoon...his act of being Mr Perfect is, at best laughable.

Anyone can type Semper Fi and good luck all night and appear to be something they aren't.

The General =Peep and will suffer the same demise.

janus

EOG Dedicated

of course it was.....
my apologies, then.

i dont have a problem with pete... but if 'the general' knew what you meant and responded as he did about the marines, he's hiding behind their honor very much in the weak & abhorrent way our so-called president does, and if that's true, it's flat fucking pathetic and he should be ashamed of himself.