JMan- What changes would you make to EOG if you were head mod. Froggy avoided this.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: JMan- What changes would you make to EOG if you were head mod. Froggy avoided this.

For me to give a real answer I would have to know many specifics...

Could I run the show? of course, and run it better than it's been ran? Abosultely.

I don't have the time to be head mod even if it was 'there'...I created more things at The Rx than anyone other than Ken.

It would be much easier to answer the questioining if I knew the entire state of EOG, I do not so I can't answer completely.

One thing Wilheim did that made no sense to me, he went out and started hiring way too many mods, which ended up fucking things for the mods who were already there, and then of course he wanted control of everything and that wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't pushing 70 and losing touch with todays youth.

It wouldn't be fair for me to say what changes I would make, some of the recent changes should help EOG down the road, that's all I will say on that matter.

Whether you like me or not, ALL my ideas were big hits at The Rx and that can't be denied...and since I left the site has floundered trying to keep some of those same ideas still going.

Money is a big factor in this as well, obviously.... I am not as informed as I'd need to be to give my thoughts entirely.

One thing that appears to be key for the future is reaching out and finding new posters.

So much has changed though with the bill passing , all of this is speculation , unless I knew every last detail of what's going on at EOG ($$ wise) I would be wasting my time...only Ken knows that.