RED SOX are the best team in mlb!!!

They are putting on a clinic tonight...if you have any kids in little league put the game on and just enjoy!!:cheers :party :+excited-

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: RED SOX are the best team in mlb!!!

I am going to keep asking you how you became such a big Boston fan in all sports? Random choice?

Sox are on a nice little win streak.

I am going to keep asking you how you became such a big Boston fan in all sports? Random choice?

Sox are on a nice little win streak.

Well my grandfather was from New Haven Conn. and he has always been a sox fan....celts and bruins just a family tradition i guess..

i love the pats, but my favorite football team is the steelers...i know that is weird..

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Well my grandfather was from New Haven Conn. and he has always been a sox fan....celts and bruins just a family tradition i guess..

i love the pats, but my favorite football team is the steelers...i know that is weird..

No, not at all. I was just curious. Have fun on vacation and you definitely lead the good life!

Brock

EOG Dedicated

The only reason I am against the Sox is your going to the Bahamas
Thursday and I'm going to work.

I agree with your assesment that the red sox are the best team. There rotation and hitting are unmatched. I think there's a distinct possibility that we could see them win another world series.

Let's not forget that there starting rotation will get better once Schilling comes back in mid July sometime.

Last edited:

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

The AL is sliding big time.

Great call on the NL being better........Cubs and Zona are REALLY great teams right now.....They have a ton of Veterans and winning talent....Jager, I love your baseball knowledge.......

PS....How did you come to that conclusion

Hitdogg

Apple

Banned

Yeah the Red Sox are the best team in baseball right now.. Extremely potent offense, solid pitching and a great closer. If they had a little better bullpen they'd have no weaknesses.

THE CUBS AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE SOX...THAT DIV IS HACK LEAGUE. THEY'D BE 3RD OR 4TH IN THE AL EAST!!:doh1

THE SOX FARM SYSTEM IS FANTASTIC.....

YOUK
ELLSBURY
PEDROIA

LESTER
BUCHHOLTZ [DL]
PAPELBOUN
DELCARMEN
HANSEN

All these cats are on the roster today..

not to mention LOWERY [SS] MOSS[OF] and Masterson pitches for the second time today...these guys have all contributed in 2008!

BUCH/LESTER/BECKETT/DICE-K all locked up for atleast the next 3 years and all 27 and under!!!!

THAT IS NICE!!!:+excited-

PLUS ENOUGH MONEY TO FILL THE FIFTH SPOT IF NEEDED!!

THE SOX FARM SYSTEM IS FANTASTIC.....

YOUK
ELLSBURY
PEDROIA

LESTER
BUCHHOLTZ [DL]
PAPELBOUN
DELCARMEN
HANSEN

All these cats are on the roster today..

not to mention LOWERY [SS] MOSS[OF] and Masterson pitches for the second time today...these guys have all contributed in 2008!

BUCH/LESTER/BECKETT/DICE-K all locked up for atleast the next 3 years and all 27 and under!!!!

THAT IS NICE!!!:+excited-

PLUS ENOUGH MONEY TO FILL THE FIFTH SPOT IF NEEDED!!

plus Schilling and Colon...if these guys can combine for 8-10 wins...well that is just a HUGH BONUS and if one of them gets HOT!! Start polishing the repeat trophy!!:cheers

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I dont think there is any question what team no one wants to play. Boston hasnt even hit all cylinders yet. Im sure the bashers will be out soon....bring it on.

I dont think there is any question what team no one wants to play. Boston hasnt even hit all cylinders yet. Im sure the bashers will be out soon....bring it on.

ROSEMAN I put up with these new york fans all my life....so any chance to stick to them is my pleasure!!!:+excited-

<TABLE class=dataTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=dataTrHdr1><TD colSpan=10>American League</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=dataTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><!-- BEGIN: Division Standings --><TABLE class=dataTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=dataTrHdr2 align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2>EAST </TD><TD noWrap>W</TD><TD noWrap>L</TD><TD noWrap>PCT</TD><TD noWrap>GB</TD><TD noWrap>HOME</TD><TD noWrap>ROAD</TD><TD noWrap>L10</TD><TD noWrap>STRK</TD><TD noWrap>ELIM# </TD></TR><TR class=dataTr onmouseover="this.className='dataTrHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='dataTr';" align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>
Boston Red Sox </TD><TD noWrap>28</TD><TD noWrap>19</TD><TD class=dataTrHigh noWrap>.596</TD><TD noWrap>0.0</TD><TD noWrap>18-5</TD><TD noWrap>10-14</TD><TD noWrap>5-5</TD><TD noWrap>W4</TD><TD noWrap>-</TD></TR><TR id=expanded_2 style="DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 25px" vAlign=center><TD class=expandedTeams align=middle colSpan=11><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="33%"><!--last game 280518102-->Last: 5/18 vs MIL W 11-7</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="38%"><!--next game 280519102-->Next: 5/19, vs KC, 7:05 p.m. ET</TD><TD align=right width="27%"> Preview | Buy Tickets</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=dataTr2 onmouseover="this.className='dataTrHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='dataTr2';" align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>
Tampa Bay Rays </TD><TD noWrap>26</TD><TD noWrap>19</TD><TD class=dataTrHigh noWrap>.578</TD><TD noWrap>1.0</TD><TD noWrap>16-8</TD><TD noWrap>10-11</TD><TD noWrap>7-3</TD><TD noWrap>W1</TD><TD noWrap>116</TD></TR><TR id=expanded_30 style="DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 25px" vAlign=center><TD class=expandedTeams align=middle colSpan=11><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="33%"><!--last game 280518124-->Last: 5/18 @STL L 4-5</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="38%"><!--next game 280519111-->Next: 5/19, vs OAK, 10:05 p.m. ET</TD><TD align=right width="27%"> Preview | Buy Tickets</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=dataTr onmouseover="this.className='dataTrHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='dataTr';" align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>
Baltimore Orioles </TD><TD noWrap>23</TD><TD noWrap>20</TD><TD class=dataTrHigh noWrap>.535</TD><TD noWrap>3.0</TD><TD noWrap>14-7</TD><TD noWrap>9-13</TD><TD noWrap>7-3</TD><TD noWrap>L1</TD><TD noWrap>115</TD></TR><TR id=expanded_1 style="DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 25px" vAlign=center><TD class=expandedTeams align=middle colSpan=11><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="33%"><!--last game 280518101-->Last: 5/18 vs WAS L 1-2</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="38%"><!--next game 280520110-->Next: 5/20, vs NYY, 7:05 p.m. ET</TD><TD align=right width="27%"> Preview | Buy Tickets</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=dataTrHigh onmouseover="this.className='dataTrHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='dataTr2';" align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>
Toronto Blue Jays </TD><TD noWrap>23</TD><TD noWrap>23</TD><TD class=dataTrHigh noWrap>.500</TD><TD noWrap>4.5</TD><TD noWrap>10-9</TD><TD noWrap>13-14</TD><TD noWrap>6-4</TD><TD noWrap>W2</TD><TD noWrap>112</TD></TR><TR id=expanded_14 style="DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 25px" vAlign=center><TD class=expandedTeams align=middle colSpan=11><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="33%"><!--last game 280518122-->Last: 5/18 @PHI W 6-5</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="38%"><!--next game 280520114-->Next: 5/20, vs LAA, 7:07 p.m. ET</TD><TD align=right width="27%"> Preview | Buy Tickets</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=dataTr onmouseover="this.className='dataTrHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='dataTr';" align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>
New York Yankees </TD><TD noWrap>20</TD><TD noWrap>24</TD><TD class=dataTrHigh noWrap>.455</TD><TD noWrap>6.5</TD><TD noWrap>9-11</TD><TD noWrap>11-13</TD><TD noWrap>3-7</TD><TD noWrap>L3</TD><TD noWrap>111</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Amen brother. I dont think we will hear much from them this year though. The funny thing is, they know their team has no chance.

And the Yankees suck. Not even June and they are 6.5 back. Maybe they can make a run when Posada and ARod make it back into the line up?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

There is no doubt in my mind that the best thing that has happened to the Red Sox over the last few years that has contributed in a big way to their success is the MISmanagement of the Yankees. What a blessing!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

We've heard from The Shrink as the lone voice of the Yankees, but where is Flamingo Kid ranting on about how much better the Yankees are...?! It's pretty quiet down in last place in the East, but it's also an equally long season. No one handed out the pennant in May last I recalled.

Stanley Cup Final begins Saturday.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

7.5 and counting. Does anyone actually think the Yankees can make any type of run at the East. I certainly do not. They look awful.

let's not talk about the yankees..

let's talk about Masterson!! 6-1/3 innnings ,3 hits ,5 K's and gets thhe 2-1 win.

23 years old 6'-6'' 250lbs....this is just another starter with a hugh upside!!!