Dirty, did you have a change of heart?

You are still wearing the Moderator title and just moved a post.

What gives..? Did you work things out or did Pete convince you to part ways with him after you'd knocked down a few..? :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Dirty, did you have a change of heart?

No I did not. I am still leaving at the end of May like Ken's post said. I agreed to work until then and I am going to. I would not feel right getting paid for work I have not done or not working out the terms of agreement that Ken and I had.

Wait, but I thought you and Ken hated each other and you stole money from his dog? :)

Sorry about the late response on your emails, catching up on stuff now.

dirty

EOG Master

No worries SOS... I have been playing catch up for a couple weeks now... This custody of my kids is taking up some time...and I love every minute of it

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

No worries SOS... I have been playing catch up for a couple weeks now... This custody of my kids is taking up some time...and I love every minute of it

you're going to have a blast coaching your kid's sports. i wish you the best of luck and i'm going to miss you.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

dirty! you will be missed. Thanks for making this a better place.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

Best of luck with that... also leave me a new contact for you after you leave. email it to me when you get a chance. Dont want to lose touch.

dirty

EOG Master

you're going to have a blast coaching your kid's sports. i wish you the best of luck and i'm going to miss you.

Thanks GB... you were always a fave of mine.... Having the kids are great... had them since Mid March...

dirty! you will be missed. Thanks for making this a better place.

Thanks Brock.... I am sure I will hook up with you, GB, Wrigs, and javahh for a beer sometime down the line

Best of luck with that... also leave me a new contact for you after you leave. email it to me when you get a chance. Dont want to lose touch.

I will shoot you a email here in about a hour Mike... Now worries pal....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

dirt dirt dirtstick, gl man in the future, dont be a stranger around here :cheers

one

EOG Addicted

Dirty first off enjoy the time with your kids bro... secondly you are so much of a class act that i am interested to see where you go and what you do next.

If you are anything like me a little time away from the forum world and you will be itching for the action and the company again. When you do, holler at me so I can check you out.

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks for the kind words doc... and I sure will

Tuckman.. you still got me on messenger...

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

the wnba forum will surely miss you.

good luck with your future endeavors