If your the Lakers...who do you want next round

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: If your the Lakers...who do you want next round

I think i'd rather play SA if i was LAL.

You always want to play the less hungry team. We don't know the level of hunger that the Hornets have, but we know the Spurs level of hunger can't be as great as most of those guys have multiple titles.

Hunger is a big factor, i'd rather play the fat and happy team over the young upstart team.

also, and here's another factor.....the Lakers could potentially take the Hornets for granted. I mean, lets face it, who are the hornets?

But, with the Spurs, that team is absolutely going to look at the silver and black and NOT take one shot or one minute of any game for granted. So, the Spurs may make the Lakers 'focus' more because of who they are.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I'd have to say New Orleans as well.....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

how about match ups? I would think NO plays a style the Lakers are more comfortable with.

Flamingo...good point about the focus.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Lakers don't really need focus, but i just think that playing a team like the Spurs will really fire them up. New Orleans, on the other hand, is a 'mystery' team in the sense that we don't really know how good they are. I think we know what the Spurs can and cannot do, but with the Hornets, its just that wildcard you have to deal with.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I think they will sweep the Spurs and beat the Hornets in 5 or 6 so I guess the Spurs.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You definately want NO, as they have nobody that can even dream about playing Kobe 1-1 similar to how they have nobody that can really defend Ginobli.

Journeyman

EOG Master

N.O. the big game experience factor alone is reason enough but , Bruce Bowen can shut down Kobe as well as anyone.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

hornets. not only are the spurs champions, you have to worry about them intentionally injuring your stars, dirty sob's.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Agreed it is the Hornets. San Antonio is so well balanced and experienced. They are tough. Tonight is huge.

They want NO........nobody on that team can match-up against Kobe. The tempo is what Lakers wants.

SA has Bowen that will slow Kobe somewhat and the overall pace of the game is too slow for the Lakers. The big man for SA are better defensively than NO's big man..........they will give Gasol and Odom more fits.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

whoever LA is going to face

LA IS GOING TO LOSE!!

SA or NO will beat LA Lakers! thats a guarantee i have!