THE GREAT DEBATE 2008..STUCCO VS. DEVIL

S

stucco43

Get in the ring DEVIL...debate me on the facts...
you seem to have alot of unaswered questions...
bring it own...
true americans ask question....
round 1....
911 is a scam
WTC 1,2,7 controlled demo
aliens have taken over...
????

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: THE GREAT DEBATE 2008..STUCCO VS. DEVIL

I WILL AGREE THAT SOME ALIENS HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS FORUM.........

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

'bring it own' ? Looks like Devil wins by TKO before the bell sounded.

S

stucco43

way to lock horns...kids...is this the debate...it sounds like preschool...
get me some baby diapers...
waiting...

S

stucco43

wow Devil WONT COME OUT OF HIS CORNER...
great debate???...
911 is a false flag operation....to consolidate global government control...
fascism is corporatism masked as goverment...
federal reserve central banks provide policy and funds....

S

stucco43

1998 and on....
big brother has instituted aero-sol program known as CHEMTRAILS...
they are spraying crap in the air...

S

stucco43

2000-2008 timeline of events....
2000 california energy crisis....gas average $1.30 gallon
2001 sept 11....trade centers blown to pieces
2001 oct....war starts in afgan.....tora bora
2002 war starts with Iraq based on false information $1.60 gallon
2003 continue......

S

stucco43

2003 Mission Accomplished Declared....how many dead....Price of gas going toward $2 gallon maybe more

S

stucco43

2004 war is racing toward privatization....black water, mercenarys, torture...

S

stucco43

August 29th, 2005 Katrina hits my hometown...Pass Christian Ms,,,,
Fema responds....
good job Brownie...
New Orleans and the Mississippi Gulf Coast are in shambles...
the regulatory commision relaxes the way the rules on mortgages...

S

stucco43

Gas goes immediately way past $3....
inflation is approaching...
more chinese cheap shit....more chinese loans....
more companies relocating offshore...halliburton
less regulation for issuing mortgages...
investment houses are packaging these up and selling it to foriegn governments

S

stucco43

Bush administration protect the investment banks....while they are selling these based on lies....criminal...
all the while...printing the nations currency...the Federal Reserve takes the M3 money supply down...
gas going over $3.25....price of commodities rising

S

stucco43

DICK CHENEY BLOWS HIS BEST FRIENDS HEAD OFF IN AN ACCIDENT...
GET EM DEAD EYE DICK....

S

stucco43

2006 G.W GETS steals the election away from his skull and bones side kick....
war continues...gas $3.60
democats...get in ....
go Senator Jim Webb...
we have hope of ending war of aggressive

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil wont get involved in this discusssion ...

a "tad bit over his head"

:party:party:party:party:party

S

stucco43

this poster DEVIL has quit all over him....
enough said...
sort of like
the reaction of G.W. Bush sitting on his ass...after being told the 2nd tower has been hit...just sit there commander and thief...
let the pentagon get hit...and all hell breaks lose...
but the plane didnt hit the capitol..
no marshall law...
america we have help....have faith...
guys like the DEVIL will be dealt with

S

stucco43

2008 is the year we start kicking these criminals out...
breakthru in hydrogen technology...
hydrogen booster, hydrogen generator....
orgone
fuck big brother...
free energy...

S

stucco43

2008 Ron Paul awakens america....

S

stucco43

<CENTER>[SIZE=+3]Orgone Generators</BIG>[/SIZE][SIZE=+2] [/SIZE]
</CENTER>
[SIZE=+2]Larger Dome Shape & Pyramid Generators, Tower Busters, Chembusters, & Powerwands[/SIZE]
More Orgone Tools: The Silver Terminator The Succor Punch Harmonic Protector Pendant
By Ken Adachi <Editor>
Orgone Generators

The combination of organic material (cured fiberglass resin-a hydrocarbon compound) and metal chips provides a matrix which has the capacity to attract and capture orgone energy as Wilhelm Reich's research demonstrated in the 1930's/40's and discussed in Reich's book, The Cancer Biopathy. Adding a crystal intensifies that process and allows you the opportunity to 'program' the crystal with your mind (and intentions) to direct that energy towards a specific task or goal. A developer of Radionic devices found that combining fiberglass resin with metal particles produced the orgone attractive-repulsive effect described by Wilhelm Reich and he dubbed this mixture "orgonite". I prefer to use the term "metal/resin matrix" to define the material more concisely. Carol Croft noticed that the human aura expanded when in close proximity to the metal/resin matrix and this led to the idea of adding this matrix to a Hulda Clark type zapper circuit which was termed the Terminator. I found that replacing the copper penny electrodes in the original Terminator with pure silver discs would produce much less irritation and reddening of the skin. I called my spin-off variation, The Silver Terminator.
The combination of a metal/resin matrix and crystals can tansmute 'DOR', the negative polarity of orgone energy, into 'OR', the positive polarity of orgone energy. It was also noticed that placing an orgone generator in the vicinity of a nuclear power plant had the effect of reducing the size of the DOR orgone field that surrounds all nuclear reactors. An orgone generator can also neutralize the DOR fields which surround ELF and Microwave cell phone towers, alien Reptilian portals, satanic ritual sites, masonic temples, and nuclear reactors. Larger orgone generators (first dubbed an "HHg") were initailly used to neutralize microwave cell phone towers, but it was later discoverd that smaller orogne generators, Tower Busters (TB), will still neutralize the DOR orgone field of a typical microwave cell phone tower if deposited (buried is best) within 1300 feet of the tower. You can make your own Chembuster, Tower Buster, or larger orgone generators from scratch if desired .
Chembusters (CB's) are used to break up chemtrails and can dramatically improve the growth of plants within its immediate area. A Powerwand is a type of enhanced pulsed crystal Succor Punch which can be used for both defensive and offensive purposes (but only against those of evil intent). As is the case with all of the orgone gnerators shown here, you can choose to make your own Powerwand, or you can obtain them ready made (see below).
Many people notice positive emotional effects in the presence of orgone generators. Mood and emotions tend to elevate. Some people who have trouble falling asleep report that they can sleep better and more soundly with an orgone generator in the bedroom. Many people have noticed that plants grow more vigorously in the vicinity of an orgone generator. I saw a Kirlian (aura photo) photograph of a 30 oz, five crystal dome shaped orgone generator that revealed a large dome of blue aura energy surrounding the generator. It's definitely emiting some form of energy that seems to be positive in nature. This energy may be identical to Reich's description of orgone energy or it may be some other form of energy that interacts with orgone. It's fascinating to observe its effects on people unaware of its capabilities. Some people bring them to work and notice that the office environment becomes friendlier and less competitive. One guy, who took it to court, was winning his case and swaying the jury until the judge ordered him to remove the HHg (which he foolishly set out in plain view on the Defendant's table) from the courtroom. I ofer these orgone generators in either a natural finish or a weathered copper patina finish (with felt-covered base) for a more muted display piece. I originally categorized these TB's according to the size of the paper cup I had used for the mold, but now I classify them according to their actual weight in ounces. Contact me by E mail if you wish to obtain any of these orgone generators as premium gifts: Editor (when inquiring, always tell me the country you live in if outside the USA or your ZIP code if you live inside the USA, so I can give you an accurate shipping quote).

<BIG>[SIZE=+2]Larger Orgone Generators [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]with 5 Double Terminated Quartz Crystals
[/SIZE]</BIG> All styles of larger HHg orgone generators described here contain five substantial crystals: one large crystal is centered at the tip of a Royal Cubit spiral coil located in the center of the HHg and orientated in the vertical plane. The remaining four quartz crystals are located closer to the bottom of the HHg and are laid out in the horizonatal plane forming a "+" design. The outer bottom surface of the HHg is covered with felt. I include two Royal cubit coils with every HHg: the inner cone shaped 3X Royal Cubit spiral coil is placed near the top of the HHg and a flat, pancake shaped 3X Royal Cubit coil wound in the unique SBB coil configurationl is placed at the very bottom. I also add a vial of Raymond Grace blessed water with a list of healing words like "love, health, forgiveness, gratitude, etc." taped to the vial in order to potentize the water further as demonstrated by Masaru Emoto in his frozen water crystal micro-photographs. Styles A & B direct the orgone energy both laterally and radially into a generally diffused dome shape while Styles C and D Pyramid HHg focuses the orgone into a much tighter vortex shape at the tip of the pyramid (funnel shaped). For general area coverage, Styles A or B is probably the better choice, while the greater focused energy from Pyramid Style C or D will be more advantageous for healing or radionics work or any situation where a concentrated orgone vortex is desired (such as placing the pyramid under the bed for an ailing individual). The bigger 55 oz. Single Cast Style C Pyramid HHg contains 33% more resin, metal, and larger crystals than dome Style A or B. The even larger 65 oz Style C Double Cast Pyramid is sanded with 8 grades of increasingly fine-grit sandpatper and hand polished to a high gloss. A Star of David hexagram made of pure 14 gauge silver wire and cut exactly to the length of 1/2 Royal Cubit is set in the bottom of the pyramid, just above the SBB coil. A clear, AA grade double terminated quartz crystal is set at each of the six points of the silver Star of David (crystals not shown in linked photo).

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1180893 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-05-08, 06:00 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #21 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->stucco43<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1180893", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1180893 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: THE GREAT DEBATE 2008..STUCCO VS. DEVIL<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->
2008 Ron Paul awakens america....

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How's that election thing coming along for ole Ron?

S

stucco43

Piezoelectricity is the ability of some materials (notably crystals and certain ceramics) to generate an electric potential<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-InstrumentAnalysis_0-0>[1]</SUP> in response to applied mechanical stress. This may take the form of a separation of electric charge across the crystal lattice. If the material is not short-circuited, the applied charge induces a voltage across the material. The word is derived from the Greek piezein, which means to squeeze or press.
The piezoelectric effect is reversible in that materials exhibiting the direct piezoelectric effect (the production of electricity when stress is applied) also exhibit the converse piezoelectric effect (the production of stress and/or strain when an electric field is applied). For example, lead zirconate titanate crystals will exhibit a maximum shape change of about 0.1% of the original dimension.
The effect finds useful applications such as the production and detection of sound, generation of high voltages, electronic frequency generation, microbalances, and ultra fine focusing of optical assemblies. It is also the basis of a number of scientific instrumental techniques with atomic resolution, the scanning probe microscopies such as STM, AFM, MTA, SNOM etc.

The Devil

EOG Master

August 29th, 2005 Katrina hits my hometown...Pass Christian Ms,,,,
Fema responds....
good job Brownie...
New Orleans and the Mississippi Gulf Coast are in shambles...
the regulatory commision relaxes the way the rules on mortgages...

ARE YOU BLAMING BUSH FOR A NATURAL DISASTER OR FOR THE CLEANUP AFTERWARDS??????

S

stucco43

JUDGING BY HIS LOW POLL NUMBERS THERE MUST STILL BE MANY SLEEPING AMERICANS
get in the ring....DEVIL....your debating skills remind me of David Lee Roth on crack....
its 1984 all over again....

S

stucco43

ARE YOU BLAMING BUSH FOR A NATURAL DISASTER OR FOR THE CLEANUP AFTERWARDS??????
ANOTHER BRILLIANT QUESTION...
fellas this debates getting alittle hard....
did i say anything...
ask a question without thinking it might be better question....
You think Bush is the master...you r lost...

S

stucco43

awesome pictures DIME...you are a great addition to this forum...this DEVIL is hopeless...
good punch huh DEVIL...

The Devil

EOG Master

get in the ring....DEVIL....your debating skills remind me of David Lee Roth on crack....

its 1984 all over again....

I GUESS RON PAUL GOT NUMBERS NO ONE SAW BUT YOU................

IF HE RAN ON HIS OWN AS A THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE, HE WOULDN'T DRAW 5% OF THE VOTE..........................

DimeDR

Banned

my dad was big fight fan, i used to watch old black and white tv matches with him as lil kid ... saw ALI fight in person too ... jersey joe was a tremendous fighter and won the title at 37 ... he was 3/1 fave over rocky that night too ... mercante woulda stopped this thread in first round :)

S

stucco43

yeah and even if he got 15% america is in trouble...
i think we can all agree on policys...
but this country has been taken over by sociopaths that dont like the truth...
DEVIL the illuminati...your buddys...have kept america in fear...
with fear you can hold people down...
ron paul was the best hope and america doesnt recognize the man...
shows how far the USA has sunk...
just take loans out...from enemys and sell everything...
i guess thats your paradise not mine

S

stucco43

i met Joe Louis and got his autograph in 1974. he was a shell of him self...in a wheelchair...
He paid his taxes donated alot of this money and had a compassion...
but in the end...he owed the united states back taxes and ended up broke and broken down...
the man gave so much and big brother crushed him...

DimeDR

Banned

yeah know a lot about him, he ended up being used by uncle sam and sold out after he donated purses in excess of $200K to the war effort, then they taxed him on it and broke him, a shell, a doorman at caesars who sinatra slipped $100s in his palm ... he got hooked on drugs and even tried wrestling ...

one fact not many know, the cinderella man, jack sharkey, what a sham, he and his manager took 10% of louis's purses the rest of his life, they did this to extort him when they were afraid to put up the belt and knew joe was desperate for the title ...

i guess thats all another conspiracy tho ... gov. and corrupt white men taking advantage of the black man

S

stucco43

yeah know a lot about him, he ended up being used by uncle sam and sold out after he donated purses in excess of $200K to the war effort, then they taxed him on it and broke him, a shell, a doorman at caesars who sinatra slipped $100s in his palm ... he got hooked on drugs and even tried wrestling ...

one fact not many know, the cinderella man, jack sharkey, what a sham, he and his manager took 10% of louis's purses the rest of his life, they did this to extort him when they were afraid to put up the belt and knew joe was desperate for the title ...

i guess thats all another conspiracy tho ... gov. and corrupt white men taking advantage of the black man
enough said

S

stucco43

Devil...another interesting topic is ORGONE.....
WANNA TAKE A GANDER????