SportsInteraction Question

IrishMike

EOG Member
Hey all,

I have been with SportsInteraction for years now, but just did some betting on there again for the first time in about a year and a half.

I never had an issue with withdrawals before, but now, apparently, they require a copy of a drivers license, credit card (with security code and middle 8 digits blacked out), and credit card statement confirming address and valid account.

I sent these to them this morning, and when everything is confirmed I'm planning to make a withdrawal. But I have a few questions...

- Has anyone had any identity theft issues regarding the information they require? Do I have any reason to worry after sending them this info, or is it pretty standard practice and secure?

- How long can I expect this process to take? They say it should take a day to confirm the info, but after reading threads here, I have my doubts... What have your experiences been like?

Thanks!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: SportsInteraction Question

Welcome aboard....I am sure you will get some answers soon

Welcome Mike! I used to play with SI years ago, went back briefly but found they had really changed for the worse. I would imagine you will get your money, but suggest finding a new book. I love the Greek, and BetJam is great.

Woody

EOG Veteran

- Has anyone had any identity theft issues regarding the information they require? Do I have any reason to worry after sending them this info, or is it pretty standard practice and secure?

They've changed their procedures which is the reason for the request. I don't think there's any identity theft concern, particularly when you can obscure 8 of the 16 digits.

IrishMike

EOG Member

Just a quick update. They have approved the documents I sent, so that only took a day (like they said). Now I'm just waiting on the withdrawal.

Shooterman: The credit card they asked for was the one I used for a deposit. I assume if you didn't have a credit card and used another method they'd ask for something else.

patswin

EOG Veteran

Just ask them to destroy the documents you send for verification which most shops do anyway. This would prevent someone from getting your cc details. Also if you black out the number it would be hard for them to steal your info.

One thing I do is the cards I use for deposits at books I keep the credit limit low enough that if someone did get my card info they could not go crazy with it cause the credit limit is low.

IrishMike

EOG Member

Just wanted to update and close out this thread. Looks like I really had nothing to worry about... the withdrawal went through within the week, and the support people at SI were very helpful throughout the process.

Maybe SportsInteraction has improved their withdrawal process? Not sure if others are still having issues with them, but I was pleasantly surprised with my experience after reading some of the recent negative reviews...

Thanks to those who responded!

Mike

dirty

EOG Master

Glad everything worked out IrishMike.... never heard of a SI no pay... sometimes they are slow but they always pay