Jack LaLanne is my hero

93 years old and still going strong. This guy juices daily, but gets no bad publicity? I don't get it:+clueless

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=2 width=430 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=200>Jack LaLanne, often called the Godfather of Fitness, is a mover, shaker, and motivator. Jack is a pioneer who opened the first modern health spa in the United States in 1936, and in 1951, brought exercise to TV. Although now into his 90s, Jack looks 50. He and his wife Elaine speak all over the world, inspiring people to help themselves to a better life, physically, mentally, and morally.

Jack and Elaine have compiled tons of exciting interactive features and have placed them on this web site for your enjoyment, entertainment, and education. Included are fitness tips, healthful recipes, an online quiz to test your knowledge of Jack and his philosophies for exercise and nutrition, even live video and audio that will enable you to actually exercise with Jack while you surf the web! A datebook page will tell you when Jack and Elaine will be in your area live and in person. You will also find the complete Befit catalog of fine health and fitness products that features video tapes, audio tapes, books, T-shirts, and lots more that you can order online with your Visa or Mastercard. So, let's get started and get you on the road to good health right now!
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=207>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Jack LaLanne is my hero

I bet he still dose...prob. more then we know too lol:cheering: I'd suck it!!:newsmile055: He He

hmm. What is the oldest dick you have taken orally? Do you get the feeling of great triumph when the limp dick gets the tiniest bit erect? With all the juicing from this guy, his semen most likely is putrid in taste.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

hmm. What is the oldest dick you have taken orally? Do you get the feeling of great triumph when the limp dick gets the tiniest bit erect? With all the juicing from this guy, his semen most likely is putrid in taste.
I would like to know what kind of experience you have? By the sounds of it "some" care to share? ya I like "Jizz "long cumshot to the face anyone else like... :+clueless Dumn ass!!
Foods that make cum teaste better
Eat fruits and drink juice! Smoking, alcohol and other drugs will usually make it taste worse.

Foods that make semen taste bad:
Asparagus, chicken, garlic, onions, dairy products, red meat, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, greasy food, spices, coffee and chocolate are all thought to make semen taste unpleasant.

Foods that make semen taste good:
Plums, mangoes, pineapples, nectarines, oranges, lemons, limes, parsley, coriander, spearmint, peppermint, grapefruit and green tea, sweeties and apple huive are thought to make semen taste sweet. Diabetics' semen tends to have a honey or cantaloupe flavour because of the excess sugars in their bodies

My semen tastes like candy. I have never gobbled the goop, but I have tasted my own accidentally. Thank you for the input Angelsfire. Do you have a big butt?

Though probably an example of witty repartee between two ghosts, this is still my clubhouse leader for thread of the day. It wins without recount if all the ghosts here are the same person.

Though probably an example of witty repartee between two ghosts, this is still my clubhouse leader for thread of the day. It wins without recount if all the ghosts here are the same person.

Ya, you are right. I wonder if it is the same person ghosting or not.

FYI, Ken did say that Angelfire was an original IP address. ?????

I do not think there are any ghosts posting in this thread. Of course, I can only be certain that I am not one.

You are a ghost and I may quit posting because of it.

This is very annoying to me.:finger004

you may quit posting because you feel I am a ghost? How ironic. Bothering you is not my intention. Jack is truly my hero and I am sorry if it bothers you that I posted this. Please stick around.
:cocktail

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You are a ghost and I may quit posting because of it.

This is very annoying to me.:finger004

Odds on J man to quit posting:

Yes: 1,000,000-1
No -2,000,000-1

Sorry about the vig, but at these high odds have to try something to get anyone on the yes.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Who is Mrs Andre and why are you wearing her panties? Or is that like a FUBU thing or something? Mrs Andre is gonna be pissed that you are wearing those.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Who is Mrs Andre and why are you wearing her panties? Or is that like a FUBU thing or something? Mrs Andre is gonna be pissed that you are wearing those.
Ever hear of Artist: Andre 3000 ? and it is Mr Andre ..:doh1

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Ever hear of Artist: Andre 3000 ? and it is Mr Andre ..:doh1

I have heard of the artist formely known as prince but never Mr Andre. If he is wearing panties like that he must be a little guy, still, If I was him I'd be pissed if you stole my underwear.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I have heard of the artist formely known as prince but never Mr Andre. If he is wearing panties like that he must be a little guy, still, If I was him I'd be pissed if you stole my underwear.
:doh1 there my panties ok Wilson:+comfort+ lol

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Never seen mr wilson enjoy a thread so much..

:cocktail:cocktail

I love you Jack Lalanne. You are my inspiration.

may you juice yourself into your 100's.