(DAY 4) Say something nice about.......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: (DAY 4) Say something nice about.......

It's really nice of wil to protect his site's #1 cash cow, ACE ACE, who I wish would be found roadside in his crappy look at me truck, in flames, with him in it. He is so nice that if he were to post at this site he most certainly would...

Vote for Frog, Poster of the Month.

Wil and I go way back, and he was nice enough to confide with Old Man Ted, I've never liked Frog. And ban members that do.

Best Wishes...OF :party

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You've got to be kidding.

Having trouble finding the nice in that.

How about, it's nice that Ego post threads that are a challenge.

It's nice that wil does not post here?

Wil is nice to his sponsors?

It is a toughie, but not all things in life are easy.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't think the man has been wrong a day in his forum life...if he has I have not seen him admit it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This is not working at all.

I think it is nice wil has never admitted to making a mistake his entire life.

Say something nice. Ego, better post instructuions at top of thread each day, maybe a sticky.

Best Wishes...OF :rolleyes:

Instructions are self-explanatory. Say 1 NICE THING about the poster. You can say 2 nice things if you'd like, just keep it pithy

Don't need a speech prepared for the poster

That said:

Wil did a really good job of damage control in the weeks following Shrink and General's departure from RX (up until the bannings)

I don't know who Wil is, or what he's done.

But I would like to see any human being get that second "L" on his name.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There is no second "L" because it is short for wilheim, not to be confused with the dreaded, yes dare I say, LVA, The Heim. More like tooltime. However I can play along with that. It would be nice if wil changed his human name to wlil. Or lwil. But then at times it would be nice if he just appeared human.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Last edited:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Personality of a nice rock.

When I use to talk to Wil on IM, he's very rigid and ridiculously serious , almost like a computer generated bot who had zero emotion....never use to be that way either, you tell Wil a joke on IM or try to say something light and he doesn't even repsond back as if he didn't even see the sentence, weird guy to say the least! I use to think it was just me until everyone I talked to said the same thing about him....he has lightened up only because stuff like this has come out.

caveat emptor

bol wil.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Met Wil at the PH diner. Seems like a nice guy.

Come on guys, there's gotta be a few more :D

Plenty of ex-co workers and employees on the board

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think unless you met lwil at the bash and he shmoozed you in person, you have nothing nice to say about the guy. He has been a power abusing head mod to just about everyone. I think it's nice we have the General instead of lwil.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-