San Fran Giants Season Ticket Holders ..............

should revolt.

What a f*cking line up this is:

Giants (0-0)

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 align=left><TD>Lineup</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>RBI</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=playerId28783 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>D. Roberts LF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId7394 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>R. Aurilia 1B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId10896 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>R. Winn RF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId11271 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>B. Molina C</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId7574 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>R. Durham 2B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId128160 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>A. Rowand CF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId390799 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>J. Castillo 3B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId1208692 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>B. Bocock SS</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TR class=bg2 id=playerId174962 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>B. Zito P</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nothing short of embarrassing.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: San Fran Giants Season Ticket Holders ..............

that is what is wrong in baseball. Not a level playing field.

Journeyman

EOG Master

That may very well be the worst lineup I have ever seen.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I almost shit myself when I read it. AMAZING. That team will lose 95 games.

Boche has to be really happy to come to work everyday.

bet the under for wins in a season???? sounds like a great wager.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I almost shit myself when I read it. AMAZING. That team will lose 95 games.

Boche has to be really happy to come to work everyday.

Boche left SD for this, he should be use to this kind of offense. :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Total trainwreck. The Zito deal and losing Schimdt saw to that. Hey at least it's a nice new park to hangout at vs. the nasty ass Stick. This team will get lit up like a Christmas tree also. Pen is like a refinery full of gas cans. Zero bats, like an AAA club, if that. I'd turn my tickets in, not kidding.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Not sure what to make of Rowland, guy plays great outfield, has a ring, but gets dumped left and right. Decent bat and numbers, also hustles, runs into fences. Why is everyone bailing on him?

Total trainwreck. The Zito deal and losing Schimdt saw to that. Hey at least it's a nice new park to hangout at vs. the nasty ass Stick. This team will get lit up like a Christmas tree also. Pen is like a refinery full of gas cans. Zero bats, like an AAA club, if that. I'd turn my tickets in, not kidding.

Not sure what to make of Rowland, guy plays great outfield, has a ring, but gets dumped left and right. Decent bat and numbers, also hustles, runs into fences. Why is everyone bailing on him?

Froggy,

I dont know what bugs you ate for breakfast but you may want to keep up that diet. You are "extra" funny today. :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Remember Zito's first start last year, the giants home opener, he got tagged, like he was pitching bp, or the hr derby. He is just not a NL pitcher. If his curve does notget called strikes, or black either he has to throw his weak slider or slow fastball over the plate. Maybe it is a fast slowball. Whatever it is, it is extremely hittable. This team loses 100 without any bad beats. They have some middle relief that should be in the farms. At least Bonds was a draw. Might be a lot of m/t seats sooner than later. The Miami Heat of bases. Just a bit longer to meltdown.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

No Travis, same ol bugs, you must be in better spirits or got some.

Remember Zito's first start last year, the giants home opener, he got tagged, like he was pitching bp, or the hr derby. He is just not a NL pitcher. If his curve does notget called strikes, or black either he has to throw his weak slider or slow fastball over the plate. Maybe it is a fast slowball. Whatever it is, it is extremely hittable. This team loses 100 without any bad beats. They have some middle relief that should be in the farms. At least Bonds was a draw. Might be a lot of m/t seats sooner than later. The Miami Heat of bases. Just a bit longer to meltdown.

No Travis, same ol bugs, you must be in better spirits or got some.

Hard to do that when you are sleeping on the couch for emptying out the wifes safe deposit boxes at an alarming rate.

To better news. I started at Burger King today. (had to get a 2nd job) Doing the math I found that I will be allowed back in the bedroom sometime in early 2012.

Would you like fries with that?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Mr. Smiley is better. Hope you aren't working drive thru and your babe wife drives through with this total shmuck real estate jerk.

Come on Travis you are bumming me out.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

I lost 1200 dollars yesterday....and my betjm bankroll was ....1200...

J

joeybagadonuts

As a life long Giants fan, and a now former season ticket holder, I have one thing to say about my team..... we are FUCKED

95 loses would be a success, imo

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think triple digit losses with ease. Very tough div now, seems like everyone is much better than them. They just blew it on Zito. Could have got a bunch of decent everyday players instead of a rotation every 5 start AL junk baller. No closer, no pen, no bats, no nuthin. I think no fans after mid season. Instead of June swoon it will be 2008 swoon. I loved this team when I was a kid. Mays, Bobby Bonds, Marichal, and my favorite the baby bull Cepeda.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Guess they are regretting all the money they spent on Zito.

don't forget the 5 year $60M-ish contract they gave Aaron Rowand, too. love Rowand - saw him play for us for 2 years in college but he is worth that much money when hell freezes over

as for Zito no chance in hell he ends his contract as a Sabado Gigante - he will be dealt within a few years

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Aaron just bounces from team to team or the highest bidder. Nothing to offer that type of money to. A good complimentary player, best white centerfielder I have seen for some time. But bat is suspect, especially without protection like he had on previous teams with Konerko and Howard. Still, he plays every day until hurt, something Zito does not. They should have divied up those salaries and invested in some young lower priced maybe talent. The Zito deal still baffles me. Did they think they would steal fans from A's? One of those teams has to go, the Bay no longer supports two teams.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

I think triple digit losses with ease. Very tough div now, seems like everyone is much better than them. They just blew it on Zito. Could have got a bunch of decent everyday players instead of a rotation every 5 start AL junk baller. No closer, no pen, no bats, no nuthin. I think no fans after mid season. Instead of June swoon it will be 2008 swoon. I loved this team when I was a kid. Mays, Bobby Bonds, Marichal, and my favorite the baby bull Cepeda.

NO LOVE FOR McCOVEY?

WILLIE WAS A MONSTER WHO COULD SPANK THE BALL WITH THE BEST OF THEM...THE McCOVEY SHIFT?

BTW: I LIKE ROWANS DESIRE AND TOUGHNESS BUT HE'LL NEVER HAVE A SWEET SWINGIN' JIMMY EDMONDS TYPE CAREER.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

i think i will wager on SF team total under for a while and see how that goes. that lineup just isnt going to score many runs.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

NO LOVE FOR McCOVEY?

WILLIE WAS A MONSTER WHO COULD SPANK THE BALL WITH THE BEST OF THEM...THE McCOVEY SHIFT?

BTW: I LIKE ROWANS DESIRE AND TOUGHNESS BUT HE'LL NEVER HAVE A SWEET SWINGIN' JIMMY EDMONDS TYPE CAREER.

How could I omit him. A ton of love for Willie Mac. My brain cells may be faltering, but didn't he have some first base coaches wearing batting helmets? Was a nasty pull hitter, line drives also. Boy, it has been some time. I would have to look him up. Sorry, should never have forgotten him.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I did not even see Giants game went off. Zito gets tagged early, they score nothing. Boy talk about a sign of things to come. I think they are strictly fade material. They could give up a ton of runs, just a matter of time before pen explodes. That's 1 of the 100 losses.

We'll see how it works out. I think they were nuts to give any more big contracts this year. Remember though how shitty we all thought the Nats would be after a few weeks and they turned out to be an absolute money printing machine. If they stink it up for the first month maybe they will start using hungry young players like the Nats did and play decent ball instead.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Good laughs here...

:LMAO

Yep...Rowand must have stormed into Kenny Williams' office after they swept the 'Stros and demanded that trade to Philly for Thome. :+textinb3 Leaving his buddies behind..."bouncing" over to Philly...lol...

At the very minimum...lets get some facts straight about Rowand...he did not want to leave the Sox...he was traded to Philly and did not leave for more $$$$$$...was not his decision...

Yet...Williams realized his mistake (Anderson was not the CF they thought he was)...because when Rowand hit the FA market this past offseason, Kenny tried to get him back...but could not match the... 12 million for 5 the Giants offered. No one was "bailing" on Rowand...

So now the Sox are left with a 26 year old Cuban rookie playing CF...

But this was Rowand's first time on the FA market...he was not out there pimping himself to the highest bidder...signing a one year contract each year...so some solid info in this thread for certain...lol...

Rowand was one step in the right direction... for an old Giants club in need of a major overhaul. Too bad they had to overpay.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

See, Tony, that is why I said, not sure what to think about him. I thought they were making room on Pale hose for Marlins CF. But you never get the true inside of the clubhouse, even if you talk to someone from there. See former Giants catcher with a pale hose ring. I thought he was a great center fielder with a decent bat. But he did have a lot of good bats protecting him on those other teams. And if he was such a great guy, the Phils would have matched. Maybe, since the Giants paid way too much, maybe not. Thanks for clearing that up. Now go get your Giants crying towel, you will need it a lot this season.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

They will be lucky to score 600 runs this year.

100 loss season for sure.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

See, Tony, that is why I said, not sure what to think about him. I thought they were making room on Pale hose for Marlins CF. But you never get the true inside of the clubhouse, even if you talk to someone from there. See former Giants catcher with a pale hose ring. I thought he was a great center fielder with a decent bat. But he did have a lot of good bats protecting him on those other teams. And if he was such a great guy, the Phils would have matched. Maybe, since the Giants paid way too much, maybe not. Thanks for clearing that up. Now go get your Giants crying towel, you will need it a lot this season.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

I am not a Giants fan...so no towel.

I played the Dodgers runline yesterday...and will look for other nice spots to cash against the Giants all season long...

Also do not own any Rowand memorabilia...he is a plus player...but I am not a member of his fan club. However,...he is not some "traveling"... Jose Guillen-type of player.

BTW...the Phillies payroll is a mess. They have Burrell's albatross of a contract on the books (13million plus this year), had Howard going to arbitration...and while they probably wanted to keep Rowand...they did not have the money this past offseason.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I know the Phillies wanted to keep him, but after the Giants offer no way. I thought the Sox had their eyes on that Marlins fire sale, and some teams really scored there, see World Champion Red Sox. I'm glad you scored, I was always a A's fan, but followed the Giants also. There will be many opportunities to fade the Giants this season. But eventually you will pay the price. This will be Rowand's first team with a complete swiss cheese lineup. I think that will hurt him badly. He took the money, but it might hurt his career long term. I just can't remember the Marlin's center fielder. First the White Sox were going to get him, then the Cubbies. And if I remember correctly, the Sox dumped big hurt, because he was always hurt, and he went to the A's, so they did the deal for Thome and ? I think that is how it went. Good luck on your Giants fade either way, just sounded like you were some kind of fan. Guess not. Not going to find many that admit that anymore.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Are you talking about Juan Pierre?

Cubs paid dearly to acquire him from FLA...traded Mitre, Nolasco and another pitcher to get him for one season of service.

Hendry had to make that terrible deal because he had become infatuated with signing Furcal that offseason, and when the Dodgers at the last minute... raised the ante...the Cubs lost Furcal and their leadoff man. So he went into panic mode and acquired Pierre. I will say this...if Andy MacFail was not running the Cubs during that time...they would have given Furcal more money that LA, and he would be the Cubs SS and leadoff man right now...

In a sense...that Furcal/Pierre fiasco is still haunting the Cubs today...because Theriot is a lousy leadoff hitter...and Hendry could not get Brian Roberts.

With the Sox...Williams wanted Thome's bat after winning the World Series...wanted more power and less small ball...he honestly believed that Brian Anderson was ready to replace Rowand. He miscalculated..I believe Anderson hit just a little over .200 after being given the job...

Now they believe Jerry Owens is their next CF but he is injured. So he stuck Guillen with a combo of Nick Swisher and Alexei Ramirez (26 year old Cuban rookie).

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yup, Pierre, boy I can't remember shit these days, where is my gingko biloba, I forgot to take it. Lead off extrordinaire, fast as anything. The pale hose were one and done for many reasons, totally burned out starters, Chicago teams are good at that. And really got by without out a lot of pop in the lineup. Konerko, and then some by rest of team. I made huge money on them, 40-1, 35-1, 28-1. I thought the Thome deal was to replace Big hurt, I don't think he was even able to play in that run, or he was gone already. This post juice era may prove small ball can win again, being fundamentally sound, and pushing runners over. That W sox team lost 1 post season game. Unreal run. Now they are mediocre at best. Still have my Konerko jersey and a framed championship photo. I barely cap bases anymore, too many irons in the fire. Well, good luck to you Tony Mar.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-