Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Culver baseball Monday (3/31/08) Part I

Best of luck Russ.

I hope you have a great season.

Take care & thanks for sharing.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Sorry to change subject, but I want to ask if you can follow up any, Russ. You said if there was interest you would try and share what you hear.

Thanks

You been in the Crown with IP4Ps?

Some of the people interested in the IU job would surprise you. Two lists are developing. One is of big name coaches who are tired of playing second fiddle to football and the other is up and coming coaches who have Indiana roots. These lists are not official of course, but don't be surprised if some of them interview.

List 1

Bruce Pearl
Thad Matta
Tom Izzo
Rick Barnes
Scott Skiles
Mark Few
Steve Alford
Kevin Stallings

List 2

Sean Miller (Xavier)
Scott Drew (Baylor)
Tony Bennett (Washington State)
Brad Brownell (Wright State)

There are other names. If people are interested, I will keep you updated.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Culver

EOG Veteran

I will be happy to give info if I can. I will probably do so in the main forum or basketball forum.

Right now you can just about ignore all of list 1.

Culver

EOG Veteran

By the way General, look for IU to clean house regarding it's current players. Some characters are going to get booted.

Culver

EOG Veteran

General-

Don't want to use the baseball forum for non-baseball discussions, but since we got off on this tangent I will just post this item that hit the wires tonight and leave it at that.

Indiana University basketball starters Armon Bassett and Jamarcus Ellis have been dismissed from the team by interim coach Dan Dakich, according to three people close to the IU basketball program.