Toronto +140

Det/KC Over 8 1/2 (-110)

Tampa Bay -125 (2 units)

Houston/SD Over 6 1/2 -122 (3 units)

Pittsburgh +136

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: MLB OPENING DAY CHATTER

how dumb are these people making the schedule? way to many games could have been played at the visitors ball park and not hafta work about 30 degree sub par weather :rolleyes:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ego have u seen a total anyplace for the cubs/ brewha game?

nm, betjam has it up now.. 10

Finance

EOG Veteran

how dumb are these people making the schedule? way to many games could have been played at the visitors ball park and not hafta work about 30 degree sub par weather :rolleyes:

Remember they did the same thing last year - I think 5 of Cleveland's first 6 games got postponed by a major snow storm - the first week or 2 of the season needs to be played in the southern half of the country...

Remember they did the same thing last year - I think 5 of Cleveland's first 6 games got postponed by a major snow storm - the first week or 2 of the season needs to be played in the southern half of the country...

yeah, I remember that.

first 2 weeks or so should be strictly south, west coast and stadiums with a roof

Reds game and Cubs game also delayed :smokesmal

good time to go grab some lunch I guess

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

With the start of baseball, we are much closer to the end of baseball and some FOOTBALL! :party

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

This sucks. Took my car in for service some I'm working form home. I was looking forward to working with some games on in the background and everything is delayed.... damn it.

DAMN RAIN!!!! I lose A-Rod, Abreu, and Wang today... Looks like rain in Chicago and Cincy, as well. There goes Soriano, Zambrano, and Byrnes.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

DAMN RAIN!!!! I lose A-Rod, Abreu, and Wang today... Looks like rain in Chicago and Cincy, as well. There goes Soriano, Zambrano, and Byrnes.

chicago will be starting in like 10 minutes and cincy is not far off either

Tuckman

Uh Poster

damn the rain delay that just happened in wrigley might not help out this under if it last long enough and sheets and zambo hafta come out..:doh1

so, the Devil Rays are no longer the Devil Rays?? They are the Tampa Bay Rays now???

:+clueless

Well, at least they're scoring runs

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Phucking Tigers. Phuck baseball. The pussie phuckers. Bring on some football.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

:+whipping :doh1 just got home from opening da y at the tigers ballpark had a blast and also had detroit -1..........ouch....................