Today For Breakfast I Had

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Today For Breakfast I Had

Yup. They're only 25 cents. They cost 50 cents in the rack.

Munchkin Man

Must be a regional thing, I don't think I have ever heard of that here. Then again, our paper is only published twice a week and one of the two is free :doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Must be a regional thing, I don't think I have ever heard of that here. Then again, our paper is only published twice a week and one of the two is free :doh1

i would go nuts without reading the newspaper every morning, its usually at my door by 530 am...

scrambled eggs with ham and swiss cheese, a bottle of green tea and a half dozen seedless red grapes.

half of a honey dew melon, two slices of wheat toast with jam and a glass of milk.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

scrambled eggs with ham and swiss cheese, a bottle of green tea and a half dozen seedless red grapes.

Hi PacMan,

What brand name of Green Tea do you drink?

The Munchkin Man needs to start drinking some of that stuff and try to wean away from his Diet Cokes.

Munchkin Man

Hi PacMan,

The Munchkin Man needs to start drinking some of that stuff and try to wean away from his Diet Cokes.

Munchkin Man

any green tea will do and is better than Diet Cokes brother

bol

wanna see something sick search diet coke and pork on youtube

you wont ever eat pork or drink diet coke again:cocktail

Hi PacMan,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man,

PacMan is happy that you are considering to try and change your eating and/or drinking habits.

PacMan is on a Lipton Green Tea kick currently.

PacMan wishes you much health and happiness.

For all of the above (response): :bank:

PacMan