EOG bowling 300 games ROLL CALL - I know there must be a few out there

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG bowling 300 games ROLL CALL - I know there must be a few out there

one of the nicest pros ive ever met....bar none

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I don't recall the highest I ever scored, Never a 300, but surely over 200. I did roll a lot the bowling alley was at my backdoor.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

LONG TIME AGO........PROBABLY EARLY-MID 60'S.......I HAD ABOUT A 185 AVERAGE.........LATE AT NIGHT AFTER THE LEAGUE WE WOULD BOWL 10$ POT GAMES.......MAYBE 10 OF US WITH ABOUT THE SAME AVERAGES.......WINNER TAKE ALL......

ONE NIGHT I WAS ON FIRE AND WON ALL 3 POT GAMES.......ONE OF THE BETTER BOWLERS IN THE LEAGUE (WHO WE NEVER LET IN THE POT GAMES) WANTED TO BOWL ME EVEN UP IN A 3 GAME SET.......AFTER I TOLD HIM HE WAS CRAZY......(HE WAS ABOUT 20 PINS A GAME BETTER THAN ME) I TOLD HIM I WOULD BOWL HIM 1 GAME FOR 50$ WITH 15 PINS......

I STARTED OUT WITH A 5 BAGGER AND LOCKED HIM OUT IN THE 8TH FRAME.........HE PAID ME THE 50 AND WANTED A REMATCH....I SHOOK MY HEAD NO.........AND SHOOK MY HEAD NO EVERY TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM SINCE.........LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS MAYBE 25 YEARS AGO.......HE OWNED A BOWLING ALLEY........I SAID MR. PETREGLIA.....I STILL HAVE THAT 50 AND HE LAUGHED..........

That's a fantastic story...thanks Devil!

the glue

EOG Veteran

Tony Montana once broke a duck pin in half at the bowl-a-rama....He ask for the pin ,and they said it would cost him $50 No shit...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Tony Montana once broke a duck pin in half at the bowl-a-rama....He ask for the pin ,and they said it would cost him $50 No shit...

How would you know that since the pins customarily land off the alley and back into the pit? I mean I'm sure most guys getting drunk and throwing the ball hard would see a duckpin break in half many times over the course of years of duckpin bowling but how would you really know for sure?

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

Haven't been bowling in a long time but I have 3 perfect games. Shot 767 and 798 as high series. Was averaging about 208 when at 19 life got in the way and my priorities changed. Haven't bowled seriously in almost 10 years.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

LONG TIME AGO........PROBABLY EARLY-MID 60'S.......I HAD ABOUT A 185 AVERAGE.........LATE AT NIGHT AFTER THE LEAGUE WE WOULD BOWL 10$ POT GAMES.......MAYBE 10 OF US WITH ABOUT THE SAME AVERAGES.......WINNER TAKE ALL......

ONE NIGHT I WAS ON FIRE AND WON ALL 3 POT GAMES.......ONE OF THE BETTER BOWLERS IN THE LEAGUE (WHO WE NEVER LET IN THE POT GAMES) WANTED TO BOWL ME EVEN UP IN A 3 GAME SET.......AFTER I TOLD HIM HE WAS CRAZY......(HE WAS ABOUT 20 PINS A GAME BETTER THAN ME)

I TOLD HIM I WOULD BOWL HIM 1 GAME FOR 50$ WITH 15 PINS......

I STARTED OUT WITH A 5 BAGGER AND LOCKED HIM OUT IN THE 8TH FRAME.........HE PAID ME THE 50 AND WANTED A REMATCH....I SHOOK MY HEAD NO.........AND SHOOK MY HEAD NO EVERY TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM SINCE.........LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS MAYBE 25 YEARS AGO.......HE OWNED A BOWLING ALLEY........I SAID MR. PETREGLIA.....I STILL HAVE THAT 50 AND HE LAUGHED..........

Nice story.............yep. he is one of the "good" guys. Pots were alive back then.............really hard to get good matches now, in my neck of the woods, anyway. Alot of cash would change hands after midnite. Sometimes I played, sometimes I watched............great way to learn to throw a pressure shot. Any older true bowler has a pot bowling story or two to tell. One that comes to mind for me was about 25 years ago. One of my favorites because a local big mouth lost not only all his cash(about $1800-$1900 which was a ton of $$ back then) but a huge gold Rolex type watch and a thick gold neck chain. It was about 2 AM, prime time on Friday night. Barry loses the first two games for $50-$100 apiece. Of course he wants to go another for $200--$300. Loses that one, also. He is almost tapped out, but goes around and begs & borrows all he can from anyone in sight at the standard 10% vig. He comes up with close to $500 for the fourth game..........and gets jocked by just a couple of pins. The guy he lost to had two lucky hits, a cross over & a "spooge" strike to beat him. Barry is reallypissed & beside himself, crimson all over.........every foul word you ever heard was spewing from his mouth, he is soooo pissed, he almost hits the other guy ! Now, any good bowler knows, this is exactly where you want your opponent, aggravated, tight, etc.. thinking about something else. But this fool wants more, doesn't know when to quit. He puts up this huge gold Rolex type watch and a solid gold thick necklace up for another game, I forgot exactly how much the game was for, but upwards of $700 to $1000. Plenty of side action, also, and he's wondering why no one wants to back him. Anyway, game 5 starts & Barry starts out with the first 4 or 5 in a row and is in pretty good shape, but he rings a 10 pin in the 8th and misses it !! Then he follows that up with pocket 8-10 splits in both the 9th & 10th frames to lose !!!! Everyone's mouth just stood wide open. Incredible way to lose, as any bowler will tell you. I swear he had a tear. One memorable story for me.

One other comes to note. Different lanes, different city and a bit longer ago. This house on Saturday night with their pot bowling was pretty cut throat. Jackie LaPaglia was the guys name. I don't remember alot of the particulars, but this was late night also. It was near the end of the night and the biggest match was taking place. Someone knew that Jackie's wife hated him bowling jackpots , drinking, gambling & losing. It's about 2 in the morning, so someone betting against Jackie calls up his wife up to tell her to get to Madison lanes right away, Jackie's bowling pots & is losing big. She didn't live far away, so 5 minutes later she comes storming in, 2 AM , winter coat over her nightgown, yelling & screaming at him and they go at it, yelling screaming, swinging, cussing. They had to hold her back from
hitting him. This goes on & on, needless to say Jackie's upset and loses a bunch in the match because he's too rattled & embarrassed to even think straight. Too funny................ but true. Ahhhh the good old days.

I also remember one other..............One guy wanted/needed a win soooooo badly, he cheated to get it. It was a smaller local house, late at night, usually only one guy running the desk, chasing pins etc. It was easy to sneak in back by the pinsetters with no one seeing you as the snack bar ran right along the last lane #12. The match was on lanes 1&2 or 3&4, I forget which pair, but it was far enopugh away so that no one was watching down to lane 12.This guy, Yacco, has someone in back of the pins on top of the pinsetter............and at that strategic time, he threw a pin anto the other 10, causing mix like crazy. I think he did it two or three times, not being obvious, creating mix like no one has ever seen. If it wasn't perfect timing , everyone would know. Anyway, long story short, Yacco wins a couple of big games, goes home with the cash, no one says/thinks anything. But, someone must have spilled some beans as a week or two later his house is burglarized. And a couple of days after that, they get the stereo etc. out of his car ! Now, in my old city, usually the guy would just get the chit beat out of him, either by the guy you wronged, his friends or by Johnny Knockdown. But, someone was smarter than that ...........realizing you can't recoup anything by having him stomped, they just went & got his stuff instead.

I never lost alot in jackpots, never won alot either. I preferred bowling doubles, usually with my bud Mike. You always had someone else to pick you up, point out you mistakes or just to lean on & keep your mental game up. We would travel all over a 30 mile radius as there were alot of houses back then. There was always, always some action, even if it was just "loser pay for games".
Enough of this rambling, hope someone enjoyed reading...............brings back memories for me.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

300's, I have three, but none since 2001, as I only bowl once per week now & don't practice at all and hardly keep up with the new equipment.
I had a pair of 299's and a 298 before my first 300. My very first run at one was a 298 and I remember barely being able to breathe for the last shot. That shot was terrible, I choked it all the way, coming in right on the beak and luckily getting an 8 count. I was really mad at myself and tried to tell myself never ever to do that crap again. A pair of 299's followed and my last shot was alot better in each, coming in a bit high and leaving a 4 pin in one and a 10 pin in the other.
But, those were good experience games, as my fourth and next try at one was the charm. Funny, in the 5th frame I knew I was going to get one, just knew it. And I did. I was in that position before, so I was pretty relaxed & threw a good shot to finish it up. The next year, on the same pair, 51 & 52, I got another one, love tapping the ten pin in the 12th frame. Since then a hurricane came through and pretty much blew the roof of the place & it never opened again, taking my beloved pair of lanes with it. Had one other one thrown in there with 2 lucky shots involved, crossed over on one shot in the 3rd or 4th and really got a nice mixer on one more late in the game. But did "bury" 3 shots in the 10th.

Alot of 279's............7 or 8 I think.

A lot of 700's, 30 or 40, probably. Now that's not that greatby today's standards, , but many of them came from the olden days, before "cheater balls" came into being. A 700 in the 1960's was a great series and a 190+ average was something to be proud of. I remember being in a very good Friday night league and taking the high game for the year with only a 235. Got it in the last game of the season. That house was really a tough place to bowl. This place , and most others,applied the oil (nowadays it's called dressing) with a hand held pump sprayer, held 4-5 feet above the lane.. No one there knew how to do it properly, whoever was around did it, kitchen help, counter man......whomever. Some nights it was done, most nights, no. Some days only half the house was done. Heaven forbid if they ran out of oil in the middle of doing a pair. This is true chit, guys !!

Had a back to back 279-278 once, but coupled those with a lousy first game, 180 something.

Only 777 for a high series, no cherished sanctioned 800 series. But I did backdoor one once, finished with 807 for the last 3 games of a 4 game set.

Over the years, the sport has been very good to me, giving me a lot of memories, friends, competition , stories & fun.

Last edited:

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Bowled in a New Years tournament this year.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

310, 303 and 309 are my tops - man, I miss my bowling days.

The Devil

EOG Master

GOOD STORIES HITMAN.......

LOT OF WEIRD SHIT WENT ON AFTER THE LEAGUES ENDED.......

ONE STORY I REMEMBER QUITE WELL HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH POT GAMES........THERE WAS A BOWLING ALLEY CALLED PLAZA LANES........I HAD TO BE 14 -15 YEARS OLD AS THIS BOWLING ALLEY ACTUALLY GOT HIT BY THE BIGGEST PLANE CRASH AT THE TIME......THINK IT WAS DEC 16,1960.....TWO PLANES COLLIDED IN MID AIR AND THE DC-10 (I THINK) LANDED ON STERLING PLACE IN BROOKLYN WIPING OUT THE PLACE AND MANY OTHERS......

WELL ANYWAY I WAS A TALL THIN KID AND HERBIE WAS A 200 POUND 18 YEAR OLD BULLY.........ALWAYS PICKING ON US YOUNGER GUYS......LONG STORY SHORT, I PUT A LIT CIGARETTE FLAME UP IN THE THUMB HOLE OF HIS BOWLING BALL.........HE DIDN'T BOTHER ME EVER AGAIN AFTER HE STOPPED JUMPING UP AND DOWN.....................

The Devil

EOG Master

HITMAN.....I ALSO KNOW THE TIGHTEN UP FEELING........WAS ABOUT 18 AND STARTED WITH A 7 BAGGER...........I HAVE A 5 STEP APPROACH FROM THE BACK OF THE LANE......GET UP TO MY MARK, PROBABLY SWEATING, AND LOST MY STEPS....I COULDN'T GET STARTED......STOOD THERE FOR LIKE 20 SECONDS......TWO OR THREE TIMES I STARTED AND STOPPED.......NEVER HIT THE HEAD PIN IN THE EIGHTH FRAME...........

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

GOOD STORIES HITMAN.......

LOT OF WEIRD SHIT WENT ON AFTER THE LEAGUES ENDED.......

ONE STORY I REMEMBER QUITE WELL HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH POT GAMES........THERE WAS A BOWLING ALLEY CALLED PLAZA LANES........I HAD TO BE 14 -15 YEARS OLD AS THIS BOWLING ALLEY ACTUALLY GOT HIT BY THE BIGGEST PLANE CRASH AT THE TIME......THINK IT WAS DEC 16,1960.....TWO PLANES COLLIDED IN MID AIR AND THE DC-10 (I THINK) LANDED ON STERLING PLACE IN BROOKLYN WIPING OUT THE PLACE AND MANY OTHERS......

WELL ANYWAY I WAS A TALL THIN KID AND HERBIE WAS A 200 POUND 18 YEAR OLD BULLY.........ALWAYS PICKING ON US YOUNGER GUYS......LONG STORY SHORT, I PUT A LIT CIGARETTE FLAME UP IN THE THUMB HOLE OF HIS BOWLING BALL.........HE DIDN'T BOTHER ME EVER AGAIN AFTER HE STOPPED JUMPING UP AND DOWN.....................

Good story about the cig, Devil. Made me chuckle.......better than my stories. I've seen vaseline or hair grease put in an opponent's ball. Back when, of course. Tough to deal with back then because it stayed greasy & most players had only one ball and had to deal the the slippery thing for a couple of frames, if not for the rest of the night.
The airplane thing made me remember about a couple of places............none are there anymore. But there was Imperial Lanes which was across the street from and right underneath the takeoff path of Ft Lauderdale airport. The pins would literally shake when a plane took off. Also bowled at a couple of houses that abutted railroad tracks. The whole building would shake, not just the pins. Same dancing pins as the airport place, but with the added bonus feature of the old wooden boards lifting up or seperating from each other. You could walk down the lane (and even in the area that was in play) and could see big holes in the boards where they countersunk screws during the season to tighten or affix the boards back. And the holes, diameter the size of a penny, weren't filled in! If you wanted to see a bowling ball dance the hip hop, that was the place. Seriously, at least a couple of times I've seen a board just pop up during the middle of play. And you folks wonder why it was hard to score back then ?!?

The Devil

EOG Master

Good story about the cig, Devil. Made me chuckle.......better than my stories. I've seen vaseline or hair grease put in an opponent's ball. Back when, of course. Tough to deal with back then because it stayed greasy & most players had only one ball and had to deal the the slippery thing for a couple of frames, if not for the rest of the night.
The airplane thing made me remember about a couple of places............none are there anymore. But there was Imperial Lanes which was across the street from and right underneath the takeoff path of Ft Lauderdale airport. The pins would literally shake when a plane took off. Also bowled at a couple of houses that abutted railroad tracks. The whole building would shake, not just the pins. Same dancing pins as the airport place, but with the added bonus feature of the old wooden boards lifting up or seperating from each other. You could walk down the lane (and even in the area that was in play) and could see big holes in the boards where they countersunk screws during the season to tighten or affix the boards back. And the holes, diameter the size of a penny, weren't filled in! If you wanted to see a bowling ball dance the hip hop, that was the place. Seriously, at least a couple of times I've seen a board just pop up during the middle of play. And you folks wonder why it was hard to score back then ?!?

WE USED TO BOWL IN A WEEKLY SUNDAY MORNING TOURNAMENT......LOTS OF GOOD BOWLERS.......150 USUALLY WON.....

BUT IT WAS AGAINST 4 POUND WOOD.....

POCKET HITS WOULD LEAVE THE STRANGEST STUFF.........

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Yup, alot of negative factore back then, heavier wood, deeper gutters, inconsistant oil, only conventional grips etc. Geez, there were only 3 ball companies and they made only two balls apiece, the women's & the men's. Brunswick, Columbia & Ebonite. Then came AMF.
None of that seemed to bother the good bowlers of old, tho............Don Carter, Ray Bluth, Carmen Salvino, Harry Smith, Dick Weber, Bill Lillard, Ed Lubanski, to name jsut a handful and even their predesessors like Andy Varipappa. That is why one of the old-timers would get my vote for the best ever. They did so much with so little.
* And of course, Billy Welu. Met him once & had a fast bite to eat with him. He even insisted on paying for it. For me.....a nobody, and then made sure I had a good seat for the tournament. One of the nicest guys you ever want to meet. Died way too early

I'm thinkin' I see a lot more people willing to post their bowling scores than their gambling record.

The Devil

EOG Master

Yup, alot of negative factore back then, heavier wood, deeper gutters, inconsistant oil, only conventional grips etc. Geez, there were only 3 ball companies and they made only two balls apiece, the women's & the men's. Brunswick, Columbia & Ebonite. Then came AMF.
None of that seemed to bother the good bowlers of old, tho............Don Carter, Ray Bluth, Carmen Salvino, Harry Smith, Dick Weber, Bill Lillard, Ed Lubanski, to name jsut a handful and even their predesessors like Andy Varipappa. That is why one of the old-timers would get my vote for the best ever. They did so much with so little.

WAS A DIFFERENT GAME HITMAN........NOW THEY TAILOR THE ALLEYS FOR THE BOWLERS........GUY COMES TO THE ALLEYS WITH 6 BALLS.......1 FOR STRIKES, 1 FOR SPARES...........I HAD AN AMF WITH THE THREE WHITE DOTS.......SEMI FINGERTIP........LATER GOT ONE OF THOSE FLASHY BALLS WITH THE RED LINE AROUND IT.......

ONE OF THE BETTER BOWLERS I REMEMBER WATCHING WAS MONTE(WHO USED TO RUN CRIS) HEARD STORIES HE USED TO BOWL POT GAMES WITH GUYS LIKE MARK ROTH..........

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I'm thinkin' I see a lot more people willing to post their bowling scores than their gambling record.
Yeh, Jeff, you are right..........................but just like gambling, there was a lot of ugliness & depressing scores in between those good ones. You're seeing only the thrill of victory in this thread, not enough of the agony of defeat. LOL
One thing, tho..............I bet most of the scores/stories mentioned above are true. Ask about gambling winnings and out comes the exaggerations & the facitious, me thinks. More LOL

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

WAS A DIFFERENT GAME HITMAN........NOW THEY TAILOR THE ALLEYS FOR THE BOWLERS........GUY COMES TO THE ALLEYS WITH 6 BALLS.......1 FOR STRIKES, 1 FOR SPARES...........I HAD AN AMF WITH THE THREE WHITE DOTS.......SEMI FINGERTIP........LATER GOT ONE OF THOSE FLASHY BALLS WITH THE RED LINE AROUND IT.......

ONE OF THE BETTER BOWLERS I REMEMBER WATCHING WAS MONTE(WHO USED TO RUN CRIS) HEARD STORIES HE USED TO BOWL POT GAMES WITH GUYS LIKE MARK ROTH..........
I had one of those AMF's too with the reddish orange line. Took me awhile to learn to throw a full roller with that thing without the line squirming around. A great tool, tho, that ball taught me alot about my shot. I think that was my first fingertip ball if I remember right. My 3 dotter was my first semi fingertip.
Yes, it sure is a different game........it's all about equipment now. For the better bowlers, anyway.
I gave up on trying to keep up with it a few years ago. Just too much for my feeble mind. Probably 75 -100 or more different balls out there at any given time. If you want the latest, you better buy it early, cause by next month it will be outdated.
Planned obsolescence..............been the story in alot of areas for awhile now, hasn't it?
Yeh, Roth, Petraglia, Semiz et al, alot of the NYC-NJ bowlers lived for that. It was a hotbed for that type of action. It's where the real money was, really.

The Devil

EOG Master

I had one of those AMF's too with the reddish orange line. Took me awhile to learn to throw a full roller with that thing without the line squirming around. A great tool, tho, that ball taught me alot about my shot. I think that was my first fingertip ball if I remember right. My 3 dotter was my first semi fingertip.
Yes, it sure is a different game........it's all about equipment now. For the better bowlers, anyway.
I gave up on trying to keep up with it a few years ago. Just too much for my feeble mind. Probably 75 -100 or more different balls out there at any given time. If you want the latest, you better buy it early, cause by next month it will be outdated.
Planned obsolescence..............been the story in alot of areas for awhile now, hasn't it?
Yeh, Roth, Petraglia, Semiz et al, alot of the NYC-NJ bowlers lived for that. It was a hotbed for that type of action. It's where the real money was, really.

WAS TETA SEMIZ THE PRO WHO HAD THE HEART TRANSPLANT AND RETURNED TO THE TOUR?????

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

That's it for me tonite..............maybe more later on. Nice thread, I enjoyed it on a slow non NBA Monday.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

WAS TETA SEMIZ THE PRO WHO HAD THE HEART TRANSPLANT AND RETURNED TO THE TOUR?????
Maybe, yes, I think you're right. Very very smooth shot in his day. I loved watching him.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

I bowled a 279 tonight....But it was on the wii game:+excited-

Bowled a 288 last month. Spared first frame and had 17 straight strikes in league bowling. Closest I've been!:+excited-

The Devil

EOG Master

HAVEN'T BEEN BOWLING FOR MAYBE 10 YEARS.......HEARD A GUY ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY SAY HE WENT BOWLING WITH A FRIEND.....4 GAMES EACH.....RENTED SHOES...$110.....IS THAT RIGHT???

I CAN REMEMBER .30 CENTS A LINE (LONG TIME AGO)........

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Bowling is getting expensive here in Indiana 8 games 2 shoe rentals would probably run 30 bux. I have an uncle that owns a bowling alley however so i bowl for free i thinks its like 3 bux a game here tho

Dudes must of been poundin the beer and nachos

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

HAVEN'T BEEN BOWLING FOR MAYBE 10 YEARS.......HEARD A GUY ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY SAY HE WENT BOWLING WITH A FRIEND.....4 GAMES EACH.....RENTED SHOES...$110.....IS THAT RIGHT???

I CAN REMEMBER .30 CENTS A LINE (LONG TIME AGO)........

Must have lost their side pots to a couple of hustlers

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Started the night out with the first 7 last night, then screwed it up..............I'd rather not say how, too embarrassed. 244 finish.

I've had a few award games. I actually had three 299's befeore shooting my first 300. I also bowled an 800 series before shooting a 300. Haven't been into the sport in a few years. I owned a bowling pro shop, but sold it to gamble full time.

I have an uncle that owns a bowling alley however so i bowl for free i thinks its like 3 bux a game here tho

Where's his bowling center? I'm in a burb of chicago. Friend of mine owns a center just on the Ill/Indy border. I might be looking to purchase a center in the near future.

No 300, not a bowler, did some back in the day though. Recall Saturday midnight start "bowling for green stamps" It was really -- see how much beer we could drink in two hours. Had a crazy friend, about like me. Our deal at times was to see how far we could make the ball land out on the lane. Shortest distance buys. We caught some serious air. Heard more than a few "you guys need to quit that." Being older now, I could in no way condone such behavior...unless he shows up wanting to bowl, and that ain?t happening.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Where's his bowling center? I'm in a burb of chicago. Friend of mine owns a center just on the Ill/Indy border. I might be looking to purchase a center in the near future.

Northeast Indiana

The Devil

EOG Master

we need some kind of online bowling game to test our skills.....

maybe an eog online league

I was just in vegas for a week surrounding the superbowl. There were 4 major amateur bowling tournaments going on at the time. The guy that dominated and some consider to be one of the best amateurs in the world actually bowls using both hands on the ball all the way thru the release point. Pretty wicked.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I was just in vegas for a week surrounding the superbowl. There were 4 major amateur bowling tournaments going on at the time. The guy that dominated and some consider to be one of the best amateurs in the world actually bowls using both hands on the ball all the way thru the release point. Pretty wicked.

wow......thats odd....seen a lot of different styles, but never the ol two hander from a good bowler

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-JDJCJRApA&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/x-JDJCJRApA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-JDJCJRApA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Just a bump..............465 hits and 78 replies for a bowling thread deserves at least one, no ??