ANYONE WATCHING 20-20 ABOUT NATALEE HOLLOWAY?

Re: ANYONE WATCHING 20-20 ABOUT NATALEE HOLLOWAY?

I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST DROP THIS FUCK OFF IN BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA.

OR

MT. JULIET, TENNESSEE AT MY HOUSE.

:violent:

Sending high school girls to Aruba is like sending NFL and NBA players to the strip club late at night.

Ain't nothin' good can come of it.

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

what about the owner of boat; he screwed big time. joran said he did not even go out into ocean with boat and boat driver to dump her. have not even heard what his name is.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He is screwed.... I tivo'd it and watched it earlier. The thing that sucks is if hse was shaking or having a seizure whatever was going on who knows if she was even dead? She could have been in a coma or something for a couple hours, days, weeks but then came out of it you know? Instead he decides to just dump her into the sea? Unbelievable...

AGAIN..........

THEY SHOULD DROP HIM OFF IN BIRMINGHAM, AL.........

HER HOME TOWN

:hung :bank:

The Devil

EOG Master

didn't see the show......but from what I read in the papers.......this kid is toast......

jacohen

EOG Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDXm4UDr1kE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDXm4UDr1kE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

bradswinning

EOG Senior Member

UNFORTUNATLEY IF HES SMART AND JUST SAYS HE WAS LYING TO IMPRESS THIS GUY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE! NO BODY! INFACT I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF IT EVEN GOES TO TRIAL!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Who was this Holloway? Was she someone famous or something?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

The reason she was probably shaking was he put something in her drink and she had a bad reaction to it. That's the only reason he would want to cover it up and not call the paramedics.