I have to Vote Tomorrow -- Can America Take a Mulligan

dirty

EOG Master
None of the Candidates that have a chance are any different save a few minor details...They are either Liberal asshats who want to expand Government or they are Right Wing Religious Nutjobs who want to expand Government and make us more of a Nanny State.....

What the Fuck to do... Can't we just Throw these cocksuckers to the Curb and get New Candidates :hung

Rxx

EOG Veteran
Re: I have to Vote Tomorrow -- Can America Take a Mulligan

would you have been inclined to support Bloomberg if he were to run. From what i hear, with McCain doing so well, that isnt going to happen, but hypothetically speaking...

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'll be at the voting booth mainly to vote on the state propositions. Could care less for the candidates.

dirty

EOG Master

RXx... no I would not have supported Bloomberg... I don't support anyone that wants to grow the size of Government...

Richardson and Paul are the only 2 Candidates that wanted to downsize or Maintain and we see how far that got them... No free Handouts then No chance to win the election

Same here Reno

Stop voting on principles and vote on results would be my suggestion. Not a fan of McCain, but I think he is the best hope for restraining the growth in stupidity coming from Washington. Not because he has great ideas, but because he can block those who have worse ideas in mind.

dirty

EOG Master

Well I Voted for Ron Paul... The People I talked with Voted for Obama or McCain....I just couldn't bring myself to Vote for either of the other Republican Candidates...

In GA you have to choose a Democratic or Republican ticket...One or the other

Well I Voted for Ron Paul... The People I talked with Voted for Obama or McCain....I just couldn't bring myself to Vote for either of the other Republican Candidates...

In GA you have to choose a Democratic or Republican ticket...One or the other

Way to go, Dirty...

Stop voting on principles and vote on results would be my suggestion. Not a fan of McCain, but I think he is the best hope for restraining the growth in stupidity coming from Washington. Not because he has great ideas, but because he can block those who have worse ideas in mind.

McCain-Feingold was a TERRIBLE idea.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I voted for Richardson today even though he's not running. His name was on the ballot. I knew I was throwing my vote away, but I couldn't get myself to vote for Hillary or Obama. The main thing I voted on was the state propositions anyway.

McCain-Feingold was a TERRIBLE idea.

So? You think Hillary or Obama's ideas are better? If they get elected they have much better chance of getting their ideas passed. That is my thinking. I don't give two shits about ANYONE in this election, I am not about to get into the semantics about what these candidates have been for and against in their past.