MISS EOG JENNIFER KORBIN : MY TOP 10 SEXIEST POSTERS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: MISS EOG JENNIFER KORBIN : MY TOP 10 SEXIEST POSTERS HERE

my volume is messed up on my computer so im confused. Is that chic a poster here at rx? If she is WOWWWW!! She looks nice :)

The Devil

EOG Master

fond of senior citizens????

I only look old....I'm 27 !!!!

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

after giving this a second look the face is a little strong like it belongs on someone 6 ft tall and i see a hint of a pot belly. 8.7 anyone have any pictures of this broad so i can give this my best evaluation?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

my volume is messed up on my computer so im confused. Is that chic a poster here at rx? If she is WOWWWW!! She looks nice :)
Yes that is that nutcase Devilwoman who post in the mojo thread. There is a picture in her avatar of her before she put on all that weight.

after giving this a second look the face is a little strong like it belongs on someone 6 ft tall and i see a hint of a pot belly. 8.7 anyone have any pictures of this broad so i can give this my best evaluation?

oh really? :+clueless

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You guys are always good for a laugh - you've been with 3 or 4 pigs and your wife and you talk shit about this girl.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

all women should have as big a "pot belly" as Jenn

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

oh really? :+clueless

No doubt the broad is a piece of ass but in that video there is a hint of a belly and you can see it when she turns sideways (belly but still kinda a sexy one). Look im a professional and i have to point these things out.:LMAO I found a few more flaws but im gonna stick with my rating which is higher than all the other ones i gave beforehand. Lots of makeup on this hooch.

Thor,

I'd be willing to bet that you haven't been with anyone nearly as "flawed" as you say Jenn is...:finger004

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

She was pretty good. Much much much better than that first bimbo. She called JJ GOld ugly. LOL. I almost did not even read after the first one. Glad I did.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You guys are always good for a laugh - you've been with 3 or 4 pigs and your wife and you talk shit about this girl.
who is talking shit? If the truth stings so be it. I said she has a strong face and it looks like it belongs to someone six foot tall and then you basically say the same thing about her being tall. This chick is lucky if she is 5 ft 4.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Thor,

I'd be willing to bet that you haven't been with anyone nearly as flawed as you say Jenn is...:finger004
You would lose. I once dated a broad that was so hot broads would always try to pick her up. they would do it right in front of my face. Finally i made a deal with her that if we broke up she would hook me up with some of these girls she rejected. By the way im a judge no need to take shots at me. Im not the one with all my stuff hanging out.:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

She has that model face , 8% body fat tops. :cool:

Beautiful eyes.

The Devil

EOG Master

Don't waste your time - this girl looks to be near 6 ft tall - I highly doubt she wants to go out with your dwarf ass - Jen, I'm 6-1 and half.

6 FT TALL??

JENNIFER IS MAYBE AND I SAY MAYBE 5 FT TALL......SHE IS A TINY CUTE LITTLE THING.......

I WOULD HAVE SAID NICER THINGS BUT SHE DID ONLY LIST ME AS NUMBER TWO........

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I don't know - she appears tall in the video - maybe Journey does have a chance.

Devil, I think she made a mistake and forgot my name.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

She has that model face , 8% body fat tops. :cool:

Beautiful eyes.

Can't argue with that statement either in my quest to find the perfect ten. Jeff Garcia wife got close but then i found a few flaws.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Seymour is blind, pay no attention to him...among other things:rolleyes:

She looks like she's 5-1 100 lbs. :cheers
close

5'2" and under 100 lbs

when giving her a hug my arms can almost touch my other shoulder she is that tiny and petite

Journeyman

EOG Master

oh my! Very nice indeed....love the tiny waist.

She's a Goddess in pictures 1 and 4. If you are complaining about her looks, it's time to see an optometrist.

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

JJ Gold does have a nice body, the dude stays in shape and when i become his age I could only dream of looking like him, hats off to JJ,

Deuce

EOG Addicted

I'd have secks with her.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

PIc 1 8.9
Pic 2 6.5
Pic 3 5.5
Pic 4 8.4

this concludes the first round of pictures.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

damn it wow!

i just looked at page 3 top and i rated all of those pictures different numbers

but after i understood that it is the same girl in all those pictures!

i cant belive this! all 3 pictures i thought are completely different woman!

she really can change the look of her!!

but i still dont understand whats with all the questions she asnwered!

why everyone gave a queestion for her to answer! whats the story about it!

fresh our memories cuz me and someone else dont know much of this! but

id love to! she looks like she is looking for someone to have fun with!

older or younger that is the question! :rolleyes:

I definately could not get hard for this lady, just not my type and has the potential to put way too much weight on.

Sorry but I pass

Journeyman

EOG Master

I definately could not get hard for this lady, just not my type and has the potential to put way too much weight on.

Sorry but I pass

Could you give the forum an example of a woman you COULD get hard for? :+clueless

Jennifer is a very pretty woman, and is all over the Internet.

I think by appearing in EOG videos on YouTube, she is preparing herself to propel to the next level of celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.