WHO WINS DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION-HILLARY OR OBAMA?

Re: WHO WINS DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION-HILLARY OR OBAMA?

Betting on Hillary, but for Democrats, Obama would be the better choice.

I think Hillary is very likely - she is ahead in most of the polls (although they're not always accurate) and has done very well in the more representative Democratic states like FL and NH. She is very well liked in NY and she is also way ahead in CA so that should be enough, along with a good portion of the smaller states that she should get.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Everyone I talk to can't stand the Clinton's They are so yesterday. I once thought who would vote for the bitch. According to the polls, its the uneducated, old white people, and Latino's. That explains why I have not heard anyone liking the Clinton's. I do not hang with those type of people.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

i have two women, in their 30s, who work for me, democrat soccer moms and both are passionately for Hillary. They want a woman president, foremost, and she will do just fine for them. The three men want Obama. (This is northern Cali....repubs are pretty rare here).

"According to the polls, its the uneducated, old white people, and Latino's."

While Hillary might be doing particulary well among those groups, those certainly are NOT the only types of people who support Hillary. I don't fit any of those groups and am a supporter of Hillary, as are many others. But don't let the facts get in your way.

New Hampshire:
College graduates, who made up 29 percent of the electorate, opted narrowly for Clinton-- 38 percent to Obama's 37 percent, according to the polling.
Clinton wins back women, narrowly takes New Hampshire - CNN.com

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

i think she will, the debate tomorrow is big for obama

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am looking forward to tonight's debate and I hope that Obama brings the A game. In all honesty I think America needs to hand control to the Dems giving more time to see if they can make some of the changes needed and wanted by Americans. By the voice of the voters for congress we wanted different. Now, if we elect a republican (esp, McCain), then I just see more gridlock and wasted energy. I don't mind the thought of having Bill back in the oval office. I hope we give the power back to the Dems and see what happens. It may be beyond repair in all reality.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i refuse to ever vote for someone from either the clinton family or the bush family (kennedy family also) for any political office that i'm eligible to vote for.

Hillary is a LOCK. This country is not ready for a president that is not caucasian. Ridiculous, but true.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

"According to the polls, its the uneducated, old white people, and Latino's."

While Hillary might be doing particulary well among those groups, those certainly are NOT the only types of people who support Hillary. I don't fit any of those groups and am a supporter of Hillary, as are many others. But don't let the facts get in your way.

New Hampshire:
College graduates, who made up 29 percent of the electorate, opted narrowly for Clinton-- 38 percent to Obama's 37 percent, according to the polling.
Clinton wins back women, narrowly takes New Hampshire - CNN.com

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You prove my case. You're an uneducated voter. The group of voters I listed are the ones HRC is winning with. Your ignorant response was that blacks and other type of voters vote for her so the polling numbers must be false. God help us!!!!!!!!

You pick out one state to prove what? The national numbers must be false? Damn, the stupidity you bring to the table is glaring.

Gamblord101

EOG Member

Hillary is a LOCK. This country is not ready for a president that is not caucasian. Ridiculous, but true.

Then again I don't believe the country is ready for a female president either. So technically neither is a LOCK. Ridiculous but true as well.